'Fast & Furious 7' Film Fate Revealed: Post Paul Walker Death The Film Will Be Completed
By Sonalee singh | January 28, 2014 7:11 PM EST
Production of "Fast and Furious7" was shut down following the tragic death of actor Paul Walker. However, director James Wan has recently revealed that the shooting of the movie will resume soon.
According to TMZ reports, the movie will be shot and will be completed one way or another.
"The crew is pretty sad and very somber, but we are dealing with it," explained James further in an interview regarding Walker's death.
Paul Walker and Rogar Rodas passed away in a car accident on Nov. 30 in Los Angeles. The actor was coming from his charity event when his car hit an electric pole and burst into flames.
Post Walker's death, Universal studios has said in an official statement that, "Right now, all of us at Universal are dedicated to providing support to Paul's immediate family, and our extended 'Fast & Furious' family of cast, crew and filmmakers. At this time we feel it is our responsibility to shut down production on 'Fast & Furious 7- for a period of time so we can assess all options available to move forward with the franchise."
Moreover, since Walker's death, there have been slew of speculations regarding the fate of his character in Fast 7. Some rumors suggest that Brian O' Connor (Paul's character) will die in the film while others say that it makes more sense to retire him instead.
Paul Walker's death has left his family and millions of fans devastated. One of the Paul's closest friends and co-star Tyrese Gibson recently revealed in a TV interview that he was in severe depression following the death of the actor. Gibson further said that he finally got his smile back upon realizing that Walker would not have wanted anyone to cry over his death.
Paul Walker was the "heart and soul" of the ast and Furious series and his fans can't wait to see how the franchise will move forward without him. For further updates on "Fast and Furious 7 "release stay tuned.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Melanoma Could Be Caused By Ageing Genes; Best Diet For Anti-Ageing; Celebrities Who Have Aged Gracefully
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Boxing News 2014: Social Media War Between Boxers Continues As Pacquiao Repeats Comment That Mayweather Acts Like Uneducated Person, While Ignoring ‘Miss Pac Man’ Post
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate