'Fast & Furious 7' Film Fate Revealed: Post Paul Walker Death The Film Will Be Completed
By Sonalee singh | January 28, 2014 7:11 PM EST
Production of "Fast and Furious7" was shut down following the tragic death of actor Paul Walker. However, director James Wan has recently revealed that the shooting of the movie will resume soon.
According to TMZ reports, the movie will be shot and will be completed one way or another.
"The crew is pretty sad and very somber, but we are dealing with it," explained James further in an interview regarding Walker's death.
Paul Walker and Rogar Rodas passed away in a car accident on Nov. 30 in Los Angeles. The actor was coming from his charity event when his car hit an electric pole and burst into flames.
Post Walker's death, Universal studios has said in an official statement that, "Right now, all of us at Universal are dedicated to providing support to Paul's immediate family, and our extended 'Fast & Furious' family of cast, crew and filmmakers. At this time we feel it is our responsibility to shut down production on 'Fast & Furious 7- for a period of time so we can assess all options available to move forward with the franchise."
Moreover, since Walker's death, there have been slew of speculations regarding the fate of his character in Fast 7. Some rumors suggest that Brian O' Connor (Paul's character) will die in the film while others say that it makes more sense to retire him instead.
Paul Walker's death has left his family and millions of fans devastated. One of the Paul's closest friends and co-star Tyrese Gibson recently revealed in a TV interview that he was in severe depression following the death of the actor. Gibson further said that he finally got his smile back upon realizing that Walker would not have wanted anyone to cry over his death.
Paul Walker was the "heart and soul" of the ast and Furious series and his fans can't wait to see how the franchise will move forward without him. For further updates on "Fast and Furious 7 "release stay tuned.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Kylie Jenner Shamed for Range Rover Boasts
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Taking a Time Off in August Amidst Miscarriage & Adopting a Child Claims
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Exits DWTS For Jennifer Lopez --- Reports
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- HTC One M8 Windows Phone to Launch for Verizon; Release Date, Price, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate for New Smartphone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff