‘Pretty Little Liars’ Season 4 Episode 17, ‘Bite Your Tongue’ Spoilers Roundup: Mike’s New Buddy, Hanna’s Plan and Emily is in Danger
By Tarun Mazumdar | January 28, 2014 6:56 PM EST
Ali's return in "Pretty Little Liars" season 4 episode 16, "Close Encounters" was one of the coolest thing that happened after the show returned. Now, season 4 episode 17, "Bite Your Tongue" is here. Will it live up to the expectations of fans? The spoilers, sneak peeks and promo of "PLL" season 4X17 certainly feature some cool twists and turns.
Hanna's plan: "Who's buried in Ali's grave?" fans wonder about the question and so does Hanna. Her recent interest in crime novels helps her to come with a new plan to figure out whose body rests in Ali's grave.
Spencer the detective: Hanna is not the only one with detective hat on, Spencer is running her own investigation. She is working overtime to unlock the stories in Ali's diary. Spencer believes that the diary contains the true identity of Ali's mystery man. However, both Spencer and Hanna are investigating, can that lead them into some kind of "A"danger?
Andrew returns: Spencer's buddy Andrew is back, and she wants him to share his success mantra with her. She is not talking about notes, here.
Mike's new buddy: The synopsis teases that Aria is not happy with Mike's new friend. The Canadian promo of "Pretty Little Liars" season 4 episode 17 shows the friend is Mona. Does Mona love Mike?
Emily's dad concerned about her: Emily is freaking out in the promo, and it does hints that her dad is concerned about her daughter's behaviour.
Mona's back too: Andrew is not the only one coming back this week. Maggie is here to deal with some issues with her lease and ship boxes to Seattle. Ezra is upset to learn that Maggie decided to leave Malcolm in Seattle.
"So what are you saying, Maggie?" asks Ezra. "That I'm not going to have a connection to Malcolm unless it's through an attorney?"
The next episode of "Pretty Little Liars" season 4 airs Tuesday, Jan. 28, 2014 on ABC Family at 8 p.n. ET.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan
- Australia Ranks 11th In World Ultra Wealth Report As 175 Aussies Amass $440B In 2013