'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 1 Spoilers: Episode 13 Airdate, Iconic Characters to Debut, Stan Lee to Guest Star
By jaskiran kaur | January 28, 2014 6:35 PM EST
"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D" Season 1 has taken to another short break before it returns in the spring of 2014. Fans will have to wait until start of Feb. 2014 for their favorite show to make a comeback. After two sensational episodes aired after its winter hiatus, fans are now anticipating more action and thrill. Keeping in mind their fans' rising expectations, show runners have decided to introduce some iconic characters to the show and are in process of developing a grand season finale. Here are few things to expect in Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 1 Episode 13. (Spoilers Ahead!)
'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 1 Episode 13 Spoilers: Iconic Characters to Debut-Deathlok , Loralei and Lady Sif
Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 1 Episode 12 titled "Seeds" saw the entry of super villain Donnie Gill and awakening of Mike Peterson. Adding to the list of exciting entries are some of more iconic characters like Deathlok, Loralei ad Lady Sif from Marvel's universe.
According to the recent spoilers' report of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 1, fans will be surprised to know that Mike Peterson is actually Marvel's Deathlok. As showed in last aired episode, Mike Peterson lost his leg but gained an eye that asked him to "Stand by for further instructions." Following which, he will be transformed into Deathlok. The transformation will take place in Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 1 Episode 13 T.R.A.C.K.S.
Mike Peterson was believed to have died due to severe burns that he suffered in an explosion. But after losing his leg he will now become a cyborg and gain some new mechanical powers, against his will.
Along with Deathlok, gaining an entry into the universe of agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is the sister of Thor villain Loralei and Lady Sif. Loralei who belongs to planet Asgard, has the power to enchant men and their minds with her beauty. As played by Elene Satine, Loralei will put up a battle against Lady Sif portrayed by "Thor" movie actress Jamie Alexander.
For more spoilers, in Marvel's Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 1 Episode 13 T.R.A.C.K.S., Phil Coulson's team will head to unfurl the mystery of Clairvoyant. They will take a mystery train which is moving in the direction of death.
Also appearing on the upcoming episode is the legendary comic book writer and Editor Stan Lee. In a report by Hollywood Reporter, Stan Lee confirmed his guest role in the returning episode of the show. Not much is revealed about Stan Lee's character, but the report describes his character to play a "big role," in the show.
'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 1 Episode 13 T.R.A.C.K.S. Airdate
Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 1 took to winter hiatus after unveiling the two biggest mysteries: Phil Coulson's mystery of death and resurrection and Skye's mystery of past. And the agents are now headed to unveil yet another mystery. And standing in their way is Donnie gill, Mike Peterson and Loralei. How will they get past these super villains and iconic characters from Marvel Universe obstructing them in their mission?
Find answers to all your questions when the show returns on Feb. 4, 2014 with Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 1 Episode 13 T.R.A.C.K.S. on ABC.
For more spoilers on 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 1 Episode 13 T.R.A.C.K.S., read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Melanoma Could Be Caused By Ageing Genes; Best Diet For Anti-Ageing; Celebrities Who Have Aged Gracefully
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Boxing News 2014: Social Media War Between Boxers Continues As Pacquiao Repeats Comment That Mayweather Acts Like Uneducated Person, While Ignoring ‘Miss Pac Man’ Post
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate