Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce: Khloe Didn’t Want to Have Lamar’s Child
By Rachelle Corpuz | January 28, 2014 6:14 PM EST
It is public knowledge that Khloe has battled infertility problems in the past. However, the 29-year-old reality TV star apparently never really wanted to have a baby with Lamar Odom in the first place. According to her sister Kim, Khloe wasn't really trying to get pregnant during the time that she was having marital problems with the basketball player because she knew that they were heading for separation.
File photo of Odom and his wife Kardashian arriving for the 19th annual Race to Erase MS Gala in Los Angeles (Reuters)
"For so long, everyone in our family was feeling really sad for Khloe thinking that she wasn't getting pregnant and everyone around her was and the whole time she wasn't trying to," Kim revealed in an interview with Jimmy Kimmel on Friday. Kim went on and said that Khloe wasn't even showing up on her appointments with the doctor on purpose. "She knew it wasn't right, she wasn't ready so now we understand it, we understand her decisions, now it is very clear" said Kim.
Khloe's struggles with having a baby has been well recognised in the mass media as well as in television. It has been featured on their reality TV show at some point. She has also revealed that she was meeting some fertility specialists for treatments. Despite all the attempts to conceive a baby, it had just been unsuccessful for her.
Now, it really makes more sense why she never pursued having a baby with Lamar. She chose not to have kids with Lamar because she knew that they will be divorcing sooner or later. As far as splits go, it will be easier if they didn't really have a child - fewer risks and there are no obligations.
Khloe and Lamar had been the center of many controversies for months because of the basketball player's alleged infidelity issues as well as drug addiction, which has ruined his NBA career and his marriage. In December, Khloe filed for divorce, citing irreconcilable differences as the main grounds of separation after four years of marriage.
Should Khloe feel guilty if the desire to have a baby isn't there? Do you think her decision of not pursuing to have a baby was best for her and Lamar? What are your thoughts?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Dota 2 Match Fixing Controversy: Arrow Gaming Disqualified From Summit 2 Tournament [VIDEO]
- Roger Federer Starts Practicing On Clay For The Davis Cup Final
- Toni Nadal Says Roger Federer Is The Greatest Of All Time
- Manchester United: Did Ed Woodward Really Uttered Expletives During The Red Devils' Draw Against West Brom?
- Chelsea FC: No 'Crying' For The Blues Amid Injury Woes Ahead Of Man Utd Clash, Says Mourinho
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia