Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce: Khloe Didn’t Want to Have Lamar’s Child
By Rachelle Corpuz | January 28, 2014 6:14 PM EST
It is public knowledge that Khloe has battled infertility problems in the past. However, the 29-year-old reality TV star apparently never really wanted to have a baby with Lamar Odom in the first place. According to her sister Kim, Khloe wasn't really trying to get pregnant during the time that she was having marital problems with the basketball player because she knew that they were heading for separation.
File photo of Odom and his wife Kardashian arriving for the 19th annual Race to Erase MS Gala in Los Angeles (Reuters)
"For so long, everyone in our family was feeling really sad for Khloe thinking that she wasn't getting pregnant and everyone around her was and the whole time she wasn't trying to," Kim revealed in an interview with Jimmy Kimmel on Friday. Kim went on and said that Khloe wasn't even showing up on her appointments with the doctor on purpose. "She knew it wasn't right, she wasn't ready so now we understand it, we understand her decisions, now it is very clear" said Kim.
Khloe's struggles with having a baby has been well recognised in the mass media as well as in television. It has been featured on their reality TV show at some point. She has also revealed that she was meeting some fertility specialists for treatments. Despite all the attempts to conceive a baby, it had just been unsuccessful for her.
Now, it really makes more sense why she never pursued having a baby with Lamar. She chose not to have kids with Lamar because she knew that they will be divorcing sooner or later. As far as splits go, it will be easier if they didn't really have a child - fewer risks and there are no obligations.
Khloe and Lamar had been the center of many controversies for months because of the basketball player's alleged infidelity issues as well as drug addiction, which has ruined his NBA career and his marriage. In December, Khloe filed for divorce, citing irreconcilable differences as the main grounds of separation after four years of marriage.
Should Khloe feel guilty if the desire to have a baby isn't there? Do you think her decision of not pursuing to have a baby was best for her and Lamar? What are your thoughts?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Dionesian ‘Hex’: Pacquiao’s Secret Weapon Behind His 8 Titles
- Chris Algieri Exposed, Criticised For Lack Of Desire To Win Against Manny Pacquiao
- Arum Says Pacquiao's Victory vs Algieri May Cause Mayweather To Say ‘No’ To Dream Match
- Boxing News: Manny Pacquiao 'Ready' To Fight Floyd Mayweather In 2015 Following Algieri Win
- Brooklyn Nets Agree to Grant Andrei Kirilenko Indefinite Leave of Absence
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James