Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce: Khloe Didn’t Want to Have Lamar’s Child
By Rachelle Corpuz | January 28, 2014 6:14 PM EST
It is public knowledge that Khloe has battled infertility problems in the past. However, the 29-year-old reality TV star apparently never really wanted to have a baby with Lamar Odom in the first place. According to her sister Kim, Khloe wasn't really trying to get pregnant during the time that she was having marital problems with the basketball player because she knew that they were heading for separation.
File photo of Odom and his wife Kardashian arriving for the 19th annual Race to Erase MS Gala in Los Angeles (Reuters)
"For so long, everyone in our family was feeling really sad for Khloe thinking that she wasn't getting pregnant and everyone around her was and the whole time she wasn't trying to," Kim revealed in an interview with Jimmy Kimmel on Friday. Kim went on and said that Khloe wasn't even showing up on her appointments with the doctor on purpose. "She knew it wasn't right, she wasn't ready so now we understand it, we understand her decisions, now it is very clear" said Kim.
Khloe's struggles with having a baby has been well recognised in the mass media as well as in television. It has been featured on their reality TV show at some point. She has also revealed that she was meeting some fertility specialists for treatments. Despite all the attempts to conceive a baby, it had just been unsuccessful for her.
Now, it really makes more sense why she never pursued having a baby with Lamar. She chose not to have kids with Lamar because she knew that they will be divorcing sooner or later. As far as splits go, it will be easier if they didn't really have a child - fewer risks and there are no obligations.
Khloe and Lamar had been the center of many controversies for months because of the basketball player's alleged infidelity issues as well as drug addiction, which has ruined his NBA career and his marriage. In December, Khloe filed for divorce, citing irreconcilable differences as the main grounds of separation after four years of marriage.
Should Khloe feel guilty if the desire to have a baby isn't there? Do you think her decision of not pursuing to have a baby was best for her and Lamar? What are your thoughts?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- UEFA Champions League Draw Result and Replay: Arsenal Joins Toughest Group, Cristiano Ronaldo Named Best Player In Europe [PHOTOS and VIDEO]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- UFC News: Ronda Rousey To Avenge Teammates, Demands Bethe Correia
- FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: Argentina vs. Philippines Preview, Starting Lineups
- Grigor Dimitrov Shares Fashion Tips With Maria Sharapova
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Group B: Greece vs. Philippines Live Streaming Info, Betting Odds and Preview
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: USA vs. Turkey Preview, Starting Lineups [VIDEO]
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans