Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce: Khloe Didn’t Want to Have Lamar’s Child
By Rachelle Corpuz | January 28, 2014 6:14 PM EST
It is public knowledge that Khloe has battled infertility problems in the past. However, the 29-year-old reality TV star apparently never really wanted to have a baby with Lamar Odom in the first place. According to her sister Kim, Khloe wasn't really trying to get pregnant during the time that she was having marital problems with the basketball player because she knew that they were heading for separation.
File photo of Odom and his wife Kardashian arriving for the 19th annual Race to Erase MS Gala in Los Angeles (Reuters)
"For so long, everyone in our family was feeling really sad for Khloe thinking that she wasn't getting pregnant and everyone around her was and the whole time she wasn't trying to," Kim revealed in an interview with Jimmy Kimmel on Friday. Kim went on and said that Khloe wasn't even showing up on her appointments with the doctor on purpose. "She knew it wasn't right, she wasn't ready so now we understand it, we understand her decisions, now it is very clear" said Kim.
Khloe's struggles with having a baby has been well recognised in the mass media as well as in television. It has been featured on their reality TV show at some point. She has also revealed that she was meeting some fertility specialists for treatments. Despite all the attempts to conceive a baby, it had just been unsuccessful for her.
Now, it really makes more sense why she never pursued having a baby with Lamar. She chose not to have kids with Lamar because she knew that they will be divorcing sooner or later. As far as splits go, it will be easier if they didn't really have a child - fewer risks and there are no obligations.
Khloe and Lamar had been the center of many controversies for months because of the basketball player's alleged infidelity issues as well as drug addiction, which has ruined his NBA career and his marriage. In December, Khloe filed for divorce, citing irreconcilable differences as the main grounds of separation after four years of marriage.
Should Khloe feel guilty if the desire to have a baby isn't there? Do you think her decision of not pursuing to have a baby was best for her and Lamar? What are your thoughts?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Jeremy Lin Should Be Ready to Start for Los Angeles Lakers as Steve Nash Confirms Retirement
- Manchester United Transfer News: Arturo Vidal Leaving Juventus for the Red Devils Gaining Momentum
- WWE SummerSlam: Orton Vs Reigns Match Unexciting, Reigns 'Awful Wrestler No Charisma'
- 5 Sports Stars Who are Also Into Other Sports
- Manchester United Transfer News: Wilfried Zaha Might Stay After Impressing Van Gaal Against Inter [VIDEO]
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers