Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce: Khloe Didn’t Want to Have Lamar’s Child
By Rachelle Corpuz | January 28, 2014 6:14 PM EST
It is public knowledge that Khloe has battled infertility problems in the past. However, the 29-year-old reality TV star apparently never really wanted to have a baby with Lamar Odom in the first place. According to her sister Kim, Khloe wasn't really trying to get pregnant during the time that she was having marital problems with the basketball player because she knew that they were heading for separation.
File photo of Odom and his wife Kardashian arriving for the 19th annual Race to Erase MS Gala in Los Angeles (Reuters)
"For so long, everyone in our family was feeling really sad for Khloe thinking that she wasn't getting pregnant and everyone around her was and the whole time she wasn't trying to," Kim revealed in an interview with Jimmy Kimmel on Friday. Kim went on and said that Khloe wasn't even showing up on her appointments with the doctor on purpose. "She knew it wasn't right, she wasn't ready so now we understand it, we understand her decisions, now it is very clear" said Kim.
Khloe's struggles with having a baby has been well recognised in the mass media as well as in television. It has been featured on their reality TV show at some point. She has also revealed that she was meeting some fertility specialists for treatments. Despite all the attempts to conceive a baby, it had just been unsuccessful for her.
Now, it really makes more sense why she never pursued having a baby with Lamar. She chose not to have kids with Lamar because she knew that they will be divorcing sooner or later. As far as splits go, it will be easier if they didn't really have a child - fewer risks and there are no obligations.
Khloe and Lamar had been the center of many controversies for months because of the basketball player's alleged infidelity issues as well as drug addiction, which has ruined his NBA career and his marriage. In December, Khloe filed for divorce, citing irreconcilable differences as the main grounds of separation after four years of marriage.
Should Khloe feel guilty if the desire to have a baby isn't there? Do you think her decision of not pursuing to have a baby was best for her and Lamar? What are your thoughts?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Semi-Nude Balmain Lattice Dress At Paris Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Will Probably Pick Between Amir Khan Or Manny Pacquiao For Next Fight According to Uncle Jeff
- Tony Stewart Reveals Retirement Not In Options, Reflects On His Life After the Fatal Crash
- Sugar Ray Leonard Adds Fuel To Pacquiao-Mayweather Clamour
- WWE Update: Bray Wyatt’s Twitter Post Hints Upcoming Fight With Sting [VIDEO]
- Rafael Nadal Gives Li Na Flowers, A Teary Farewell At Beijing China Open
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks