Selena Gomez Devastated Over Justin Bieber and Chantel Jefferies Alleged Romance Rumors?
By Sonalee singh | January 28, 2014 5:48 PM EST
Selena Gomez is reportedly upset over Justin Bieber's alleged romance with model Chantel Jefferies. According to Hollywoodlife.com, "Justin Bieber's ongoing romance with model Chantel Jefferies has left Selena Gomez in tears."
Singer Selena Gomez performs during the 2013 Z100 Jingle Ball in New York December 13, 2013.
The grapevine has it that Gomez broke down during a dinner with her good friend Vanessa Hudgens at Craig's restaurant in Los Angeles on Jan 24. Apparently, after the news of Justin romancing Chantel went rampant Selena Gomez lost control over her emotions.
"She was crying over Justin and him being with Chantel," says an alleged eyewitness to HollywoodLife.com. "Vanessa was comforting her, hugging her, and telling her to 'forget about him.'"
The "Spring Breaker" star has been going through a lot lately since Justin Bieber's alleged drug addictions and DUI arrest. She was reportedly "devastated" when she was told about Bieber's arrest on the account of DUI, drag racing and resisting arrest charges. What has added more to "Come And Get It" singer's dismay is that just before the arrest, Justin was spotted leaving a SET nightclub with Chantel in a yellow Lamborghini.
"She has been woken up and told what is happening. She is completely devastated over what has happened," revealed the source.
Selena and Justin had a short fling in the beginning of the New Year and it was speculated that the couple is back together. However, the couple ended up hating each other when Justin Bieber allegedly sent unceremonious pictures and messages to Selena Gomez. It was just days after reuniting with Selena Gomez that Justin was spotted with Jeffries at a beach in Panama. According to insiders this really shattered the former Disney star
Selena Gomez's BFF Demi Lovato was recently asked regarding Selena's Gomez state, in an interview with On Air with Ryan Seacrest" at KIIS-FM's Grammys pre-party on Jan. 24.
"Any advice I had for her, we talked last night and - you know - it's between us. But I love her so much," revealed Lovato, adding, "[She's staying] strong.She's doing really well right now."
Let us know your thoughts on Selena Gomez heartbreak over Justin Bieber - Chantel Jefferies romance rumors.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Celebrities Suffering From Lupus: Facts About the Disease
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers, Speculations: Stana Katic in More ‘Beast’ Action, Nathan Fillion Mulls Caskett Wedding Schedule
- Scandal Season 4 Update: Premiere Episode Title Revealed, A Different New Season
- Transfer News: In Demand Everton Midfielder Silence Speculations by Penning New Deal [VIDEO]
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Reebok Launches Bacon Line to Lure CrossFit and Paleo Diet Fans
- Transfer News: Star Midfielder Pledges Future with Manchester City [VIDEO]
- ACT Party's Demand to Re Consider Maoris Privileges Evokes Reprimand