‘Young and the Restless’ Spoilers: When Is Michael Muhney's Finale, Things to Expect in Actor’s Last Week, Adam Newman’s Future
By jaskiran kaur | January 28, 2014 5:23 PM EST
Long running TV show "Young and the Restless" is at a juncture where it will bid goodbye to one of its significant actors Michael Muhney who played the role of Adam Newman on the series. This is an important week for the soap opera as it will mark Michael Muhney's final appearance on the show before he transfers to "General Hospital" as rumored. Continue to read, to find more details. (Spoilers Ahead!)
'The Young and the Restless': When is Michael Muhney's Finale Episode?
Show makers decided to fire actor Michael Muhney after he had allegedly sexually harassed much younger co-star Hunter King, more than once. Michael Muhney who first appeared on the show as Adam Newman in 2009, will be appearing for the last time this week. He will exit the show after appearing for the last time on Jan. 30, 2014 episode of "The Young and the Restless."
'The Young and the Restless' Michael Muhney's Finale Week: Things to Expect (Spoilers)
According to the spoilers of Michael Muhney's finale week in "The Young and the Restless," Billy Abbott will "confront" Adam Newman. On Michael Muhney's finale episode, their confrontation will reach its climax following which their differences may dissolve. Victor and Victoria are worried as Billy decides to face up Adam. All this will happen before Adam Newman leaves for Paris.
'The Young and the Restless' Spoilers: Adam Newman's Future Post Michael Muhney Exit
According to the spoilers report, Adam Newman will head to Paris after his confrontation with Billy Abbott. During his Paris visit, character Adam Newman will remain off-screen until a new actor reprises the role.
According to the recent reports, "One Life to Live" actor Chris McKenna is joining the cast of "The Young and the Restless." These reports have led to the rise of speculations, claiming that Chris McKenna will replace Michael Muhney in the show.
It has been speculated that Chris McKenna will be introduced in the show as a new character. Later, a twist in the story may reveal that he is the actual Adam Newman.
Other Highlights from 'The Young and the Restless' Michael Muhney Finale Week
According to the spoilers report by She Knows, Chelsea and Chloe will get into an argument over Adam Newman. Subsequently, Chloe will learn the truth behind the hit and run. While Kevin succeeds in seeking the information he was trying to find, Sharon will visit Cassie.
More spoilers about "The Young and the Restless" Michael Muhney finale week suggest that Noah will learn that Courtney still wants to get together with him. On Jan. 30, 2014, Michael Muhney will appear for the last time on "The Young and the Restless," for a confrontation with Billy. And on the same day, Nikki will also confront Ian Ward who has recently returned to the Genoa city.
For more updates on Michael Muhney and "The Young and the Restless," read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6