‘Young and the Restless’ Spoilers: When Is Michael Muhney's Finale, Things to Expect in Actor’s Last Week, Adam Newman’s Future
By jaskiran kaur | January 28, 2014 5:23 PM EST
Long running TV show "Young and the Restless" is at a juncture where it will bid goodbye to one of its significant actors Michael Muhney who played the role of Adam Newman on the series. This is an important week for the soap opera as it will mark Michael Muhney's final appearance on the show before he transfers to "General Hospital" as rumored. Continue to read, to find more details. (Spoilers Ahead!)
'The Young and the Restless': When is Michael Muhney's Finale Episode?
Show makers decided to fire actor Michael Muhney after he had allegedly sexually harassed much younger co-star Hunter King, more than once. Michael Muhney who first appeared on the show as Adam Newman in 2009, will be appearing for the last time this week. He will exit the show after appearing for the last time on Jan. 30, 2014 episode of "The Young and the Restless."
'The Young and the Restless' Michael Muhney's Finale Week: Things to Expect (Spoilers)
According to the spoilers of Michael Muhney's finale week in "The Young and the Restless," Billy Abbott will "confront" Adam Newman. On Michael Muhney's finale episode, their confrontation will reach its climax following which their differences may dissolve. Victor and Victoria are worried as Billy decides to face up Adam. All this will happen before Adam Newman leaves for Paris.
'The Young and the Restless' Spoilers: Adam Newman's Future Post Michael Muhney Exit
According to the spoilers report, Adam Newman will head to Paris after his confrontation with Billy Abbott. During his Paris visit, character Adam Newman will remain off-screen until a new actor reprises the role.
According to the recent reports, "One Life to Live" actor Chris McKenna is joining the cast of "The Young and the Restless." These reports have led to the rise of speculations, claiming that Chris McKenna will replace Michael Muhney in the show.
It has been speculated that Chris McKenna will be introduced in the show as a new character. Later, a twist in the story may reveal that he is the actual Adam Newman.
Other Highlights from 'The Young and the Restless' Michael Muhney Finale Week
According to the spoilers report by She Knows, Chelsea and Chloe will get into an argument over Adam Newman. Subsequently, Chloe will learn the truth behind the hit and run. While Kevin succeeds in seeking the information he was trying to find, Sharon will visit Cassie.
More spoilers about "The Young and the Restless" Michael Muhney finale week suggest that Noah will learn that Courtney still wants to get together with him. On Jan. 30, 2014, Michael Muhney will appear for the last time on "The Young and the Restless," for a confrontation with Billy. And on the same day, Nikki will also confront Ian Ward who has recently returned to the Genoa city.
For more updates on Michael Muhney and "The Young and the Restless," read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 29, 2014: Brooke Must Decide If She Will Continue With Her Plans Of Marrying Bill [WATCH VIDEO]
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate