Ian Somerhalder on Twitter: 'Vampire Diaries' Actor Shares Hilarious Image of Pet Cat Moke Smelling His Butt
By Jenalyn Villamarin | January 28, 2014 4:55 PM EST
Actor Ian Somerhalder recently shared a hilarious image of himself and the adorable moment with his pet cat Moke. The "Vampire Diaries" star showed his millions of Twitter followers what his cat has been up to while he is working from bed: comfortably lying down close to his butt and apparently smelling it.
E.L. James Approves of Ian Somerhalder
‘Supernatural’ Season 9 Episode 11 ‘First Born’ Recap/Spoilers: Cain Gives the Burden Of ‘The Mark’ To Another First Born, Dean Winchester
‘The Originals’ Episode 11 ‘Après Moi, Le Déluge’ Recap/Spoilers: Harvest Ritual Finally Completed, Will Davina Return? Old Powerful Witches Return in New Orleans
It looks like Mr Somerhalder's pet cat Moke wanted to spend more quality time with his famous celebrity owner. However, the cat decided to get comfortable in a rather odd place in Ian Somerhalder's body part.
"Getting work done from bed. Umm... What's odd about this work day??? Boy he loves his dad," wrote Ian on his Twitter account @iansomerhalder as a caption to the shared Instagram image. Click HERE to see the adorable photo.
Moke appears to not only love but miss Ian Somerhalder a lot. After all, the actor has been busy promoting the 100th episode for the hit CW TV series "The Vampire Diaries" as well as working on the upcoming ones where he portrays the bad boy vampire Damon Salvatore.
"Doing a quick radio tour-cruising around the country to talk to your favorite radio DJ's/hosts- 100 episodes!So COOL!Thank you #TVD100 fans!" tweeted the 35-year-old heartthrob actor last Thursday, January 23. In the Entertainmentwise report, Mr Somerhalder also shared to his fans on Twitter about the other projects under his sleeve aside from the "Vampire Diaries" like filming a spoof clip for "Funny or Die."
"Shooting #FOD aka Funny Or Die with @idtweeps @aaronmarion and bad-ass # FOD crew Laughing my ass off-cant wait to you all to see this next week. Viewer discretion is advised. Not be suitable for young'ins!!!! No offense! Love you little ones;) Thank you Funny Or Die!!!" wrote Ian as a caption with a teasing photo of himself topless as he touched his face.
Catch Ian Somerhalder as Damon Salvatore in the next episode of "The Vampire Diaries" Season 5 titled "The Devil Inside" on Thursday night, January 30, at 8 p.m. ET on the CW network where he deals with his relationship with Elena Gilbert (Nina Dobrev) and former Augustine cellmate Enzo (Michael Malarkey).
More Articles to Read:
'Vampire Diaries' Season 5 Episode 11 '500 Years of Solitude' Recap/Spoilers: Katherine Pierce Did It Again, Accomplished Evil Plan on Elena Gilbert - [READ]
'Vampire Diaries' Season 5 Spoilers: Executive Producer Julie Plec Teases 100th Episode Will Seal Katherine's Fate - [READ]
Ian Somerhalder, Nina Dobrev: 'Vampire Diaries' Stars Recall Their Favorite Scene from Pilot Season [WATCH VIDEOS] - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage