'Love and Hip Hop New York' Season 4 Episode 12 Spoilers VIDEO: Best Friends Tahiry & Rashidah Fight at Erica Mena, Rich Dollaz Showcase [WATCH]
By Vanessa Francisco | January 28, 2014 4:40 PM EST
Fans are still hoping that Rashidah Ali and Tahiry Jose are going to mend their friendship after their heated altercation on the "Love and Hip Hop New York" season four but it looks like chances of the former best friends ever reuniting are shot straight to the gutter in the next episode.
"Love and Hip Hop New York" is back on Monday and on this upcoming episode, Rashidah and Tahiry's friendship comes to a complete end. In the previous episode, the former best friends had a fight after Rashidah felt like Tahiry has been neglecting her while she has been planning her wedding, focusing all of her undivided attention on her ex-boyfriend, Joe Budden.
However, on Monday's episode, Rich Dollaz offers a big music showcase for Erica Mena for her latest single. He invites both Rashidah and Tahiry to the event but a composed conversation almost ended in a physical quarrel.
"I have not seen Rashidah since the fight happened at her friend's home. I know I have been neglecting her on the wedding but the stuff she told me really hurt. No matter what, Rashidah and I have known each other for a very long time. There should be no bad blood between the two of us," Tahiry said.
Tahiry said sorry for being selfish but Rashidah also admits that he hates the way Joe Budden's ex-girlfriend provocatively exploited her body through raunchy videos and magazine shoots. "Do not talk to me like I am a mental case," Tahiry reacted to her former friend's comment. "I may not be 20 but I am very proud of what I have done and I do not regret a thing. Rashindah needs to understand that," she added.
Rashidah still feels that she is doing low-scale, ghetto modeling. "I am just trying to show you how to be somebody's wife," said Rashidah. "I am trying to show you how to drive a BMW, not a Jeep." From Tahiry saying that Rashidah's 60-day challenge is not working to Rashidah calling Tahiry a "whore," these ladies really know how to hit people below the belt.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports