'Love and Hip Hop New York' Season 4 Episode 12 Spoilers VIDEO: Best Friends Tahiry & Rashidah Fight at Erica Mena, Rich Dollaz Showcase [WATCH]
By Vanessa Francisco | January 28, 2014 4:40 PM EST
Fans are still hoping that Rashidah Ali and Tahiry Jose are going to mend their friendship after their heated altercation on the "Love and Hip Hop New York" season four but it looks like chances of the former best friends ever reuniting are shot straight to the gutter in the next episode.
"Love and Hip Hop New York" is back on Monday and on this upcoming episode, Rashidah and Tahiry's friendship comes to a complete end. In the previous episode, the former best friends had a fight after Rashidah felt like Tahiry has been neglecting her while she has been planning her wedding, focusing all of her undivided attention on her ex-boyfriend, Joe Budden.
However, on Monday's episode, Rich Dollaz offers a big music showcase for Erica Mena for her latest single. He invites both Rashidah and Tahiry to the event but a composed conversation almost ended in a physical quarrel.
"I have not seen Rashidah since the fight happened at her friend's home. I know I have been neglecting her on the wedding but the stuff she told me really hurt. No matter what, Rashidah and I have known each other for a very long time. There should be no bad blood between the two of us," Tahiry said.
Tahiry said sorry for being selfish but Rashidah also admits that he hates the way Joe Budden's ex-girlfriend provocatively exploited her body through raunchy videos and magazine shoots. "Do not talk to me like I am a mental case," Tahiry reacted to her former friend's comment. "I may not be 20 but I am very proud of what I have done and I do not regret a thing. Rashindah needs to understand that," she added.
Rashidah still feels that she is doing low-scale, ghetto modeling. "I am just trying to show you how to be somebody's wife," said Rashidah. "I am trying to show you how to drive a BMW, not a Jeep." From Tahiry saying that Rashidah's 60-day challenge is not working to Rashidah calling Tahiry a "whore," these ladies really know how to hit people below the belt.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Episode 11 On Hold, Return Date, Title And Synopsis Of New Episode
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast