'Love and Hip Hop New York' Season 4 Episode 12 Spoilers VIDEO: Best Friends Tahiry & Rashidah Fight at Erica Mena, Rich Dollaz Showcase [WATCH]
By Vanessa Francisco | January 28, 2014 4:40 PM EST
Fans are still hoping that Rashidah Ali and Tahiry Jose are going to mend their friendship after their heated altercation on the "Love and Hip Hop New York" season four but it looks like chances of the former best friends ever reuniting are shot straight to the gutter in the next episode.
"Love and Hip Hop New York" is back on Monday and on this upcoming episode, Rashidah and Tahiry's friendship comes to a complete end. In the previous episode, the former best friends had a fight after Rashidah felt like Tahiry has been neglecting her while she has been planning her wedding, focusing all of her undivided attention on her ex-boyfriend, Joe Budden.
However, on Monday's episode, Rich Dollaz offers a big music showcase for Erica Mena for her latest single. He invites both Rashidah and Tahiry to the event but a composed conversation almost ended in a physical quarrel.
"I have not seen Rashidah since the fight happened at her friend's home. I know I have been neglecting her on the wedding but the stuff she told me really hurt. No matter what, Rashidah and I have known each other for a very long time. There should be no bad blood between the two of us," Tahiry said.
Tahiry said sorry for being selfish but Rashidah also admits that he hates the way Joe Budden's ex-girlfriend provocatively exploited her body through raunchy videos and magazine shoots. "Do not talk to me like I am a mental case," Tahiry reacted to her former friend's comment. "I may not be 20 but I am very proud of what I have done and I do not regret a thing. Rashindah needs to understand that," she added.
Rashidah still feels that she is doing low-scale, ghetto modeling. "I am just trying to show you how to be somebody's wife," said Rashidah. "I am trying to show you how to drive a BMW, not a Jeep." From Tahiry saying that Rashidah's 60-day challenge is not working to Rashidah calling Tahiry a "whore," these ladies really know how to hit people below the belt.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage