'Love and Hip Hop New York' Season 4 Episode 12 Spoilers VIDEO: Best Friends Tahiry & Rashidah Fight at Erica Mena, Rich Dollaz Showcase [WATCH]
By Vanessa Francisco | January 28, 2014 4:40 PM EST
Fans are still hoping that Rashidah Ali and Tahiry Jose are going to mend their friendship after their heated altercation on the "Love and Hip Hop New York" season four but it looks like chances of the former best friends ever reuniting are shot straight to the gutter in the next episode.
"Love and Hip Hop New York" is back on Monday and on this upcoming episode, Rashidah and Tahiry's friendship comes to a complete end. In the previous episode, the former best friends had a fight after Rashidah felt like Tahiry has been neglecting her while she has been planning her wedding, focusing all of her undivided attention on her ex-boyfriend, Joe Budden.
However, on Monday's episode, Rich Dollaz offers a big music showcase for Erica Mena for her latest single. He invites both Rashidah and Tahiry to the event but a composed conversation almost ended in a physical quarrel.
"I have not seen Rashidah since the fight happened at her friend's home. I know I have been neglecting her on the wedding but the stuff she told me really hurt. No matter what, Rashidah and I have known each other for a very long time. There should be no bad blood between the two of us," Tahiry said.
Tahiry said sorry for being selfish but Rashidah also admits that he hates the way Joe Budden's ex-girlfriend provocatively exploited her body through raunchy videos and magazine shoots. "Do not talk to me like I am a mental case," Tahiry reacted to her former friend's comment. "I may not be 20 but I am very proud of what I have done and I do not regret a thing. Rashindah needs to understand that," she added.
Rashidah still feels that she is doing low-scale, ghetto modeling. "I am just trying to show you how to be somebody's wife," said Rashidah. "I am trying to show you how to drive a BMW, not a Jeep." From Tahiry saying that Rashidah's 60-day challenge is not working to Rashidah calling Tahiry a "whore," these ladies really know how to hit people below the belt.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Melanoma Could Be Caused By Ageing Genes; Best Diet For Anti-Ageing; Celebrities Who Have Aged Gracefully
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Boxing News 2014: Social Media War Between Boxers Continues As Pacquiao Repeats Comment That Mayweather Acts Like Uneducated Person, While Ignoring ‘Miss Pac Man’ Post
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate