'Love and Hip Hop New York' Season 4 Episode 12 Spoilers VIDEO: Best Friends Tahiry & Rashidah Fight at Erica Mena, Rich Dollaz Showcase [WATCH]
By Vanessa Francisco | January 28, 2014 4:40 PM EST
Fans are still hoping that Rashidah Ali and Tahiry Jose are going to mend their friendship after their heated altercation on the "Love and Hip Hop New York" season four but it looks like chances of the former best friends ever reuniting are shot straight to the gutter in the next episode.
"Love and Hip Hop New York" is back on Monday and on this upcoming episode, Rashidah and Tahiry's friendship comes to a complete end. In the previous episode, the former best friends had a fight after Rashidah felt like Tahiry has been neglecting her while she has been planning her wedding, focusing all of her undivided attention on her ex-boyfriend, Joe Budden.
However, on Monday's episode, Rich Dollaz offers a big music showcase for Erica Mena for her latest single. He invites both Rashidah and Tahiry to the event but a composed conversation almost ended in a physical quarrel.
"I have not seen Rashidah since the fight happened at her friend's home. I know I have been neglecting her on the wedding but the stuff she told me really hurt. No matter what, Rashidah and I have known each other for a very long time. There should be no bad blood between the two of us," Tahiry said.
Tahiry said sorry for being selfish but Rashidah also admits that he hates the way Joe Budden's ex-girlfriend provocatively exploited her body through raunchy videos and magazine shoots. "Do not talk to me like I am a mental case," Tahiry reacted to her former friend's comment. "I may not be 20 but I am very proud of what I have done and I do not regret a thing. Rashindah needs to understand that," she added.
Rashidah still feels that she is doing low-scale, ghetto modeling. "I am just trying to show you how to be somebody's wife," said Rashidah. "I am trying to show you how to drive a BMW, not a Jeep." From Tahiry saying that Rashidah's 60-day challenge is not working to Rashidah calling Tahiry a "whore," these ladies really know how to hit people below the belt.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 11 Premiere (Episode 1) Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘I Must Have Lost It On The Wind'
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best