'The Originals' Spoilers: Image Stills For Episode 12 Show Klaus' New Enemy Papa Tunde, Watch Promo Video Featuring Elijah and Rebekah's Debate
By Jenalyn Villamarin | January 28, 2014 4:20 PM EST
"The Originals" Episode 12 titled "Dance Back from the Grave" will pick up from the shocking twist in the previous episode "Après Moi, Le Déluge" where the witch Sabine (Shannon Kane) finally revealed who she really is. The return of the powerful witch Celeste Dubois brought back as well the other interesting characters like powerful warlock Papa Tunde (Owiso Odera) who appears to be Klaus' (Joseph Morgan) enemy in the next episode.
According to the Vampire Diaries Original Wiki page, Celeste Dubois resurrected the deceased powerful warlock after completing the Harvest ritual and using all of the energy from it. Papa Tunde will be seeking revenge against the Original hybrid and the series' new face is expected to be a major antagonist in "The Originals" together with Celeste and the also resurrected Bastianna (Shannon Eubanks) and Genevieve (Elyse Levesque).
Image stills from the upcoming episode show the conflict between Klaus and Papa Tunde goes back to 1919. The dangerous warlock can be seen crashing a party that a dapper Klaus, Elijah (Daniel Gillies), Marcel (Charles Michael Davis) and Rebekah (Claire Holt) attended. Click HERE to see the photos.
The official synopsis for Episode 12 "Dance Back From the Grave" in the Hypable report reads: "FLASHBACKS TO 1919 - Marcel, still angered by recent events, refuses to help Klaus when a gruesome discovery is made in the Cauldron. Rebekah is on alert when she uncovers the remnants of a sacrifice down by the docks and immediately realizes that it's the work of a dangerous warlock from their past. Meanwhile, when Elijah gets some information that Rebekah may be in trouble, he and Hayley set off to find her. At Rousseau's, Cami comforts Marcel, who opens up and shares some details of his past with her, but things quickly spiral out of control when an unexpected visitor shows up. Finally, a violent confrontation ensues when Klaus faces off against a powerful force with an unmatched advantage over him."
Another promo for the next episode shows a debate between the Mikaelson siblings, Rebekah and Elijah, on whether they side with their temperamental brother Klaus or not. In the promo video clip, Rebekah frankly tells Elijah that she is already tired of being threatened and controlled by Klaus but Elijah tries to convince Rebekah that their brother may be changing now with the efforts that he has been doing lately.
Find out what will happen in the Klaus-Papa Tunde confrontation and Elijah-Rebekah debate when "The Originals" Episode 12 "Dance Back from the Grave" airs on Tuesday night, January 28, at 8E/7C on the CW network.
More Articles to Read:
'The Originals' Episode 11 'Après Moi, Le Déluge' Recap/Spoilers: Harvest Ritual Finally Completed, Will Davina Return? Old Powerful Witches Return in New Orleans - [READ]
'The Originals' Spoilers: Has Klaus Finally Met His Match With a Dangerous Sorcerer from the Past? Watch Promo Video For Episode 12 'Dance Back from the Grave' - [READ]
'The Originals' Extended Spoiler Video for Episode 11: 'Après Moi, Le Déluge' Shows Davina Getting More Powerful [WATCH] - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
Join the Conversation
- 'Sylvester Stallone Dies In Horrible Car Accident’ Death Hoax Goes Viral
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoiler: Revelation Of Reason Why Penny, Leonard ‘Not’ Getting Married Soon
- 'The Bachelorette' Update: Andi Dorfman And Josh Murray To Setup Career In Hollywood- Reports
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 26, 2014: Past Mistakes, Betrayals And Confrontations In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown