'The Originals' Spoilers: Image Stills For Episode 12 Show Klaus' New Enemy Papa Tunde, Watch Promo Video Featuring Elijah and Rebekah's Debate
By Jenalyn Villamarin | January 28, 2014 4:20 PM EST
"The Originals" Episode 12 titled "Dance Back from the Grave" will pick up from the shocking twist in the previous episode "Après Moi, Le Déluge" where the witch Sabine (Shannon Kane) finally revealed who she really is. The return of the powerful witch Celeste Dubois brought back as well the other interesting characters like powerful warlock Papa Tunde (Owiso Odera) who appears to be Klaus' (Joseph Morgan) enemy in the next episode.
According to the Vampire Diaries Original Wiki page, Celeste Dubois resurrected the deceased powerful warlock after completing the Harvest ritual and using all of the energy from it. Papa Tunde will be seeking revenge against the Original hybrid and the series' new face is expected to be a major antagonist in "The Originals" together with Celeste and the also resurrected Bastianna (Shannon Eubanks) and Genevieve (Elyse Levesque).
Image stills from the upcoming episode show the conflict between Klaus and Papa Tunde goes back to 1919. The dangerous warlock can be seen crashing a party that a dapper Klaus, Elijah (Daniel Gillies), Marcel (Charles Michael Davis) and Rebekah (Claire Holt) attended. Click HERE to see the photos.
The official synopsis for Episode 12 "Dance Back From the Grave" in the Hypable report reads: "FLASHBACKS TO 1919 - Marcel, still angered by recent events, refuses to help Klaus when a gruesome discovery is made in the Cauldron. Rebekah is on alert when she uncovers the remnants of a sacrifice down by the docks and immediately realizes that it's the work of a dangerous warlock from their past. Meanwhile, when Elijah gets some information that Rebekah may be in trouble, he and Hayley set off to find her. At Rousseau's, Cami comforts Marcel, who opens up and shares some details of his past with her, but things quickly spiral out of control when an unexpected visitor shows up. Finally, a violent confrontation ensues when Klaus faces off against a powerful force with an unmatched advantage over him."
Another promo for the next episode shows a debate between the Mikaelson siblings, Rebekah and Elijah, on whether they side with their temperamental brother Klaus or not. In the promo video clip, Rebekah frankly tells Elijah that she is already tired of being threatened and controlled by Klaus but Elijah tries to convince Rebekah that their brother may be changing now with the efforts that he has been doing lately.
Find out what will happen in the Klaus-Papa Tunde confrontation and Elijah-Rebekah debate when "The Originals" Episode 12 "Dance Back from the Grave" airs on Tuesday night, January 28, at 8E/7C on the CW network.
More Articles to Read:
'The Originals' Episode 11 'Après Moi, Le Déluge' Recap/Spoilers: Harvest Ritual Finally Completed, Will Davina Return? Old Powerful Witches Return in New Orleans - [READ]
'The Originals' Spoilers: Has Klaus Finally Met His Match With a Dangerous Sorcerer from the Past? Watch Promo Video For Episode 12 'Dance Back from the Grave' - [READ]
'The Originals' Extended Spoiler Video for Episode 11: 'Après Moi, Le Déluge' Shows Davina Getting More Powerful [WATCH] - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28