'The Originals' Spoilers: Image Stills For Episode 12 Show Klaus' New Enemy Papa Tunde, Watch Promo Video Featuring Elijah and Rebekah's Debate
By Jenalyn Villamarin | January 28, 2014 4:20 PM EST
"The Originals" Episode 12 titled "Dance Back from the Grave" will pick up from the shocking twist in the previous episode "Après Moi, Le Déluge" where the witch Sabine (Shannon Kane) finally revealed who she really is. The return of the powerful witch Celeste Dubois brought back as well the other interesting characters like powerful warlock Papa Tunde (Owiso Odera) who appears to be Klaus' (Joseph Morgan) enemy in the next episode.
According to the Vampire Diaries Original Wiki page, Celeste Dubois resurrected the deceased powerful warlock after completing the Harvest ritual and using all of the energy from it. Papa Tunde will be seeking revenge against the Original hybrid and the series' new face is expected to be a major antagonist in "The Originals" together with Celeste and the also resurrected Bastianna (Shannon Eubanks) and Genevieve (Elyse Levesque).
Image stills from the upcoming episode show the conflict between Klaus and Papa Tunde goes back to 1919. The dangerous warlock can be seen crashing a party that a dapper Klaus, Elijah (Daniel Gillies), Marcel (Charles Michael Davis) and Rebekah (Claire Holt) attended. Click HERE to see the photos.
The official synopsis for Episode 12 "Dance Back From the Grave" in the Hypable report reads: "FLASHBACKS TO 1919 - Marcel, still angered by recent events, refuses to help Klaus when a gruesome discovery is made in the Cauldron. Rebekah is on alert when she uncovers the remnants of a sacrifice down by the docks and immediately realizes that it's the work of a dangerous warlock from their past. Meanwhile, when Elijah gets some information that Rebekah may be in trouble, he and Hayley set off to find her. At Rousseau's, Cami comforts Marcel, who opens up and shares some details of his past with her, but things quickly spiral out of control when an unexpected visitor shows up. Finally, a violent confrontation ensues when Klaus faces off against a powerful force with an unmatched advantage over him."
Another promo for the next episode shows a debate between the Mikaelson siblings, Rebekah and Elijah, on whether they side with their temperamental brother Klaus or not. In the promo video clip, Rebekah frankly tells Elijah that she is already tired of being threatened and controlled by Klaus but Elijah tries to convince Rebekah that their brother may be changing now with the efforts that he has been doing lately.
Find out what will happen in the Klaus-Papa Tunde confrontation and Elijah-Rebekah debate when "The Originals" Episode 12 "Dance Back from the Grave" airs on Tuesday night, January 28, at 8E/7C on the CW network.
More Articles to Read:
'The Originals' Episode 11 'Après Moi, Le Déluge' Recap/Spoilers: Harvest Ritual Finally Completed, Will Davina Return? Old Powerful Witches Return in New Orleans - [READ]
'The Originals' Spoilers: Has Klaus Finally Met His Match With a Dangerous Sorcerer from the Past? Watch Promo Video For Episode 12 'Dance Back from the Grave' - [READ]
'The Originals' Extended Spoiler Video for Episode 11: 'Après Moi, Le Déluge' Shows Davina Getting More Powerful [WATCH] - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Photos from the Crash Site of Malaysia Airlines MH17 In Ukraine
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More