‘American Horror Story-Coven’ Finale Spoilers: Trial Goes Wrong, Heartbreaking Task in ‘The Seven Wonders’ [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | January 28, 2014 3:09 PM EST
It is time for the 'New Supreme' to rise in "American Horror Story-Coven." The final episode, "The Seven Wonders," will feature four witches, Zoe, Madison, Queenie and Misty, taking the test of the 'Seven Wonders' to show their powers and claim the crown of the 'Supreme'.
In episode 12, "Go to Hell," the Axeman used his axe on Fiona, killing her and later, fed her to the alligators. Cordelia had a vision of Fiona killing all the witches, including her daughter. The grisly killings may have been forestalled, but peace will still elude the coven. The test to elect the new Supreme will not be a display of sisterhood, but will be dark and tragic.
The spoilers of the final episode suggest that something will go horribly wrong during the trials. The rise of the new supreme will come at the cost of a tragedy.
The night before the test, all the witches will come together -- perhaps for the last time as equals -- for dinner. Myrtle will be the organiser of this dinner. There might be laughter and friendly banter at the table. The next day, however, caustic remarks and violent intent will be part of the test business.
On the morning of the test-day, Madison will experience vulnerability. However, this is unlikely to crush her determination to be the 'New Supreme'. Queenie will grapple with self-doubt -- whether "she could the one." Zoe, however, will be confident and sober. She will put on a darker-shade of lipstick, as if it is a "war-paint," according to the spoilers. Misty will be a bundle of nerves before the test. The successes during the trial will calm Misty's nerves and make her giddy.
Zoe will be the receiver of "snarky barbs" thrown by Madison. As the trial progress, the violent intent will surface, which will probably lead to tragic consequences. The 'New Supreme' will rise and the first task she has to perform is heart-breaking.
The spoiler also suggests that the new 'Supreme' has to attend to one final, unfinished business. After that, the coven will return to its days of prominence and strength.
Who do you think will be crowned the next 'Supreme'?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date