‘American Horror Story-Coven’ Finale Spoilers: Trial Goes Wrong, Heartbreaking Task in ‘The Seven Wonders’ [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | January 28, 2014 3:09 PM EST
It is time for the 'New Supreme' to rise in "American Horror Story-Coven." The final episode, "The Seven Wonders," will feature four witches, Zoe, Madison, Queenie and Misty, taking the test of the 'Seven Wonders' to show their powers and claim the crown of the 'Supreme'.
In episode 12, "Go to Hell," the Axeman used his axe on Fiona, killing her and later, fed her to the alligators. Cordelia had a vision of Fiona killing all the witches, including her daughter. The grisly killings may have been forestalled, but peace will still elude the coven. The test to elect the new Supreme will not be a display of sisterhood, but will be dark and tragic.
The spoilers of the final episode suggest that something will go horribly wrong during the trials. The rise of the new supreme will come at the cost of a tragedy.
The night before the test, all the witches will come together -- perhaps for the last time as equals -- for dinner. Myrtle will be the organiser of this dinner. There might be laughter and friendly banter at the table. The next day, however, caustic remarks and violent intent will be part of the test business.
On the morning of the test-day, Madison will experience vulnerability. However, this is unlikely to crush her determination to be the 'New Supreme'. Queenie will grapple with self-doubt -- whether "she could the one." Zoe, however, will be confident and sober. She will put on a darker-shade of lipstick, as if it is a "war-paint," according to the spoilers. Misty will be a bundle of nerves before the test. The successes during the trial will calm Misty's nerves and make her giddy.
Zoe will be the receiver of "snarky barbs" thrown by Madison. As the trial progress, the violent intent will surface, which will probably lead to tragic consequences. The 'New Supreme' will rise and the first task she has to perform is heart-breaking.
The spoiler also suggests that the new 'Supreme' has to attend to one final, unfinished business. After that, the coven will return to its days of prominence and strength.
Who do you think will be crowned the next 'Supreme'?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- 5 Marketing Nuggets We Can All Learn From Lady Gaga
- Malaysia Airlines Considers Changing Name After MH370 and MH17 Tragedies