‘American Horror Story-Coven’ Finale Spoilers: Trial Goes Wrong, Heartbreaking Task in ‘The Seven Wonders’ [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | January 28, 2014 3:09 PM EST
It is time for the 'New Supreme' to rise in "American Horror Story-Coven." The final episode, "The Seven Wonders," will feature four witches, Zoe, Madison, Queenie and Misty, taking the test of the 'Seven Wonders' to show their powers and claim the crown of the 'Supreme'.
In episode 12, "Go to Hell," the Axeman used his axe on Fiona, killing her and later, fed her to the alligators. Cordelia had a vision of Fiona killing all the witches, including her daughter. The grisly killings may have been forestalled, but peace will still elude the coven. The test to elect the new Supreme will not be a display of sisterhood, but will be dark and tragic.
The spoilers of the final episode suggest that something will go horribly wrong during the trials. The rise of the new supreme will come at the cost of a tragedy.
The night before the test, all the witches will come together -- perhaps for the last time as equals -- for dinner. Myrtle will be the organiser of this dinner. There might be laughter and friendly banter at the table. The next day, however, caustic remarks and violent intent will be part of the test business.
On the morning of the test-day, Madison will experience vulnerability. However, this is unlikely to crush her determination to be the 'New Supreme'. Queenie will grapple with self-doubt -- whether "she could the one." Zoe, however, will be confident and sober. She will put on a darker-shade of lipstick, as if it is a "war-paint," according to the spoilers. Misty will be a bundle of nerves before the test. The successes during the trial will calm Misty's nerves and make her giddy.
Zoe will be the receiver of "snarky barbs" thrown by Madison. As the trial progress, the violent intent will surface, which will probably lead to tragic consequences. The 'New Supreme' will rise and the first task she has to perform is heart-breaking.
The spoiler also suggests that the new 'Supreme' has to attend to one final, unfinished business. After that, the coven will return to its days of prominence and strength.
Who do you think will be crowned the next 'Supreme'?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation