New iPhone 6 Concept Image Features Liquid Metal Case and OIS Camera [VIDEO]
By Kristin Dian Mariano | January 28, 2014 2:29 PM EST
The latest iPhone 6 concept image shows off a new OIS camera and a body made out of liquid metal.
The render is created by designer Amine Kaddari and was published by ConceptsiPhone in its YouTube channel. This iPhone 6 concept image packs a liquid metal casing as well as a 4.8 inches screen display, which is rumoured to use Sapphire glass technology embedded with Liquid metal particles.
Moreover, the creator imagines that the iPhone 6 will have an OIS camera at the back and dual LED flash. The iPhone 6 render retains the TouchID fingerprint sensor that is integrated on the Home Button. The physical buttons on the side of the handset are also changed and looked like triggers. It is surprising to find the audio jack at the top again and to see that the camera hole is smaller.
There has been a wide array of many concept ideas such as the handset will pack a 5.7-inch screen display, quad-core 2.5GHz 64-bit Apple A8 processor, 22-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, 4GB of RAM and a front-facing 8-megapixel camera.
Speculations also arise that iPhone will run with the next generation of Apple's operating system - iOS 8. The handset will also retain the fingerprint sensor in the with added functions and capabilities. However, Apple has not release the official details of what consumers should expect to the upcoming smartphone.
Some patents from Apple also dropped hints on the possible specifications of iPhone 6 such as a curved or flexible screen embedded by durable material called liquidmetal and reinforced by Sapphire glass covering, an improved Siri as well as gestures control. Apple has not confirmed yet whether these are real iPhone 6 features.
iPhone 6 release date is still unconfirmed but rumours pointed that it will happen in late summer. Other reports claimed that the smartphone will be launched after a year since iPhone 5S in September.
Watch the video of the latest iPhone 6 concept image below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change
- Best Black Friday 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More