‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’ Update: Khloe is ‘Living Out of Her Car’ After Marriage with Lamar Odom Falls Apart
By Tarun Mazumdar | January 28, 2014 1:44 PM EST
Khloe Kardashian is "officially" homeless. Latest reports suggest that her Tarzana, CA home was purchased by "Big Bang Theory" star Kaley Cuoco who reportedly paid full price for the house. The "Keeping Up With The Kardashians'" star allegedly doesn't want live in that house as she feels "dark" in the house that she once shared with former husband Lamar Odom.
Khloe packed her bags and moved out of the house, only to hop from Rob Kardashian's to Kris Jenner's home. Yes, Khloe Kardashian is living the life of a nomad. Wait, there is more. On the January 26 episode of "KUWTK," she admits that she just can't live in the house after she and Lamar Odom have officially separated.
Khloe's lovely house is not hers anymore as she feels dark in there. She tells her family over lunch that she is homeless and is currently, living out of her car. Khloe admits that she doesn't want to go back and has piled her stuff in the back of her car. Kris Jenner tells her that she can sleep over at her place. Khloe moves in to Kris' house only to leave because it is too packed with Kanye West, Kim Kardashian, Kylie Jenner and Kris Jenner.
Later, Khloe camps at Rob Kardashian's. However, he is upset because his diet is going for a toss because of Khloe. Rob wants to lose 60 pounds but with Khloe around, it is not possible. After a few days, Khloe moves.
Kourtney Kardashian tells her that the house next door is open for sale, and she can buy that one and move in. However, Khloe is not convinced and says she is not into it. She later goes back to her home.
Kaley Cuoco Buys Khloe Kardashian's House
Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom's 8000 square-foot home is a Mulholland Park custom-built house situated at the end of a private enclave cul-de-sac.
The house comes with plush lawns, huge living spaces with tiled floors and mosaic tiled fireplaces. The second floor has seven bedrooms including a master suite with nine bathrooms and a theatre.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Spoilers: Curly Hair Bachelorette’s Exit In Episode 16, Blake Talks About Laurina And Why He Rubbed His Eye
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown