‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’ Update: Khloe is ‘Living Out of Her Car’ After Marriage with Lamar Odom Falls Apart
By Tarun Mazumdar | January 28, 2014 1:44 PM EST
Khloe Kardashian is "officially" homeless. Latest reports suggest that her Tarzana, CA home was purchased by "Big Bang Theory" star Kaley Cuoco who reportedly paid full price for the house. The "Keeping Up With The Kardashians'" star allegedly doesn't want live in that house as she feels "dark" in the house that she once shared with former husband Lamar Odom.
Khloe packed her bags and moved out of the house, only to hop from Rob Kardashian's to Kris Jenner's home. Yes, Khloe Kardashian is living the life of a nomad. Wait, there is more. On the January 26 episode of "KUWTK," she admits that she just can't live in the house after she and Lamar Odom have officially separated.
Khloe's lovely house is not hers anymore as she feels dark in there. She tells her family over lunch that she is homeless and is currently, living out of her car. Khloe admits that she doesn't want to go back and has piled her stuff in the back of her car. Kris Jenner tells her that she can sleep over at her place. Khloe moves in to Kris' house only to leave because it is too packed with Kanye West, Kim Kardashian, Kylie Jenner and Kris Jenner.
Later, Khloe camps at Rob Kardashian's. However, he is upset because his diet is going for a toss because of Khloe. Rob wants to lose 60 pounds but with Khloe around, it is not possible. After a few days, Khloe moves.
Kourtney Kardashian tells her that the house next door is open for sale, and she can buy that one and move in. However, Khloe is not convinced and says she is not into it. She later goes back to her home.
Kaley Cuoco Buys Khloe Kardashian's House
Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom's 8000 square-foot home is a Mulholland Park custom-built house situated at the end of a private enclave cul-de-sac.
The house comes with plush lawns, huge living spaces with tiled floors and mosaic tiled fireplaces. The second floor has seven bedrooms including a master suite with nine bathrooms and a theatre.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop