Kanye West on Bruce Jenner’s Alleged Sex Change: ‘He wants to bang women not become one’
By charmaine corne clutton | January 28, 2014 1:30 PM EST
The former Olympian Bruce Jenner sent the internet into a chaotic mess when he was pictured leaving The Beverly Hills Surgical Center after an alleged "laryngeal shave," reports said on January 19. The now ex-husband of Kris Jenner shares two biological daughters, Kendall and Kylie Jenner respectively. Bruce Jenner made it big during the Montreal Summer Olympics where he won the gold for a decathlon.
U.S. musician Kanye West (L) and companion Kim Kardashian arrive at the Givenchy Spring/Summer 2014 women's ready-to-wear fashion show during Paris Fashion Week September 29, 2013.
According to reports, the former Olympian is currently undergoing a major sexual transformation as he wants to become a girl. This rumor was compounded by the fact that the press spotted him having 'magnificently' done nails. Meanwhile, many of his close friends and allies were quick to rubbish the issue-claiming that such was ridiculous and unfounded.
Ex-wife Kris Jenner said that "Ninety-nine percent of the stuff in the tabloids is made up." While this was not a direct 'no' to the allegation, one can see that it was a petty dismissal of the Bruce Jenner sex change rumor. Moreover, rapper Kanye West, who also wed Kim Kardashian late last year, was quick to comment on the alleged issue. According to the rapper, the former Olympian "wants to bang women, not become one," He later added, the 64 year old can still get the girls go loco over him, proof that the ex-husband of Kris Jenner was not anywhere near going through a sex change.
Kanye West was also quick to defend the family of his lady love, Kim. He told the press that such rumors were just another form of attack on the Kardashian family. The rumors about Bruce Jenner's sex change intensified when news broke out that the former athlete had his adam's apple surgically removed. Yeezus album maker Kanye West is cool with such surgery; according to him, the ex-Olympian is not going to meddle with anything "below there".
One close source even revealed "Bruce is a total dude, all he talks about are cars and motorcycles and sports." Either way, Bruce Jenner is free to do with whatever he wants to do with his body. Lamar Odom, now estranged husband of Khloe Kardashian, told the press that he is still in contact with Bruce Jenner and that the ex-Olympian had not reveal to him about his intentions of becoming a woman.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’