Kanye West on Bruce Jenner’s Alleged Sex Change: ‘He wants to bang women not become one’
By charmaine corne clutton | January 28, 2014 1:30 PM EST
The former Olympian Bruce Jenner sent the internet into a chaotic mess when he was pictured leaving The Beverly Hills Surgical Center after an alleged "laryngeal shave," reports said on January 19. The now ex-husband of Kris Jenner shares two biological daughters, Kendall and Kylie Jenner respectively. Bruce Jenner made it big during the Montreal Summer Olympics where he won the gold for a decathlon.
U.S. musician Kanye West (L) and companion Kim Kardashian arrive at the Givenchy Spring/Summer 2014 women's ready-to-wear fashion show during Paris Fashion Week September 29, 2013.
According to reports, the former Olympian is currently undergoing a major sexual transformation as he wants to become a girl. This rumor was compounded by the fact that the press spotted him having 'magnificently' done nails. Meanwhile, many of his close friends and allies were quick to rubbish the issue-claiming that such was ridiculous and unfounded.
Ex-wife Kris Jenner said that "Ninety-nine percent of the stuff in the tabloids is made up." While this was not a direct 'no' to the allegation, one can see that it was a petty dismissal of the Bruce Jenner sex change rumor. Moreover, rapper Kanye West, who also wed Kim Kardashian late last year, was quick to comment on the alleged issue. According to the rapper, the former Olympian "wants to bang women, not become one," He later added, the 64 year old can still get the girls go loco over him, proof that the ex-husband of Kris Jenner was not anywhere near going through a sex change.
Kanye West was also quick to defend the family of his lady love, Kim. He told the press that such rumors were just another form of attack on the Kardashian family. The rumors about Bruce Jenner's sex change intensified when news broke out that the former athlete had his adam's apple surgically removed. Yeezus album maker Kanye West is cool with such surgery; according to him, the ex-Olympian is not going to meddle with anything "below there".
One close source even revealed "Bruce is a total dude, all he talks about are cars and motorcycles and sports." Either way, Bruce Jenner is free to do with whatever he wants to do with his body. Lamar Odom, now estranged husband of Khloe Kardashian, told the press that he is still in contact with Bruce Jenner and that the ex-Olympian had not reveal to him about his intentions of becoming a woman.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia