PS4 Games: Uncharted 4 Hints from Voice Actors and 2 More Confirmed Games in 2014
By Gel Galang | January 28, 2014 1:21 PM EST
Twitter seems to be the preferred way to build up excitement on Uncharted 4 as two voice actors tease hints for it. The first is Todd Stashwick who keeps on dropping "Uncharted" in various tweets that sound more like inside jokes than teases.
"Uncharted rehearsal tomorrow. My guess is things will NOT be charted. Again. I repeat, charts will remain un," said Stashwickin a tweet captured by GearNuke.
The whole idea of "charts being un" gets repeated in a retweet and another tweet from Stashwick, with "Charts stil Un #Confirmed" and "@amy_hennig [writer for Uncharted] has her doctorate in Un. She can Un-Chart like nobody. If you've seen a chart that's un.... Well.... That's Amy's handiwork."
*You can see Lara Croft's beauty in all its glory--Tomb Raider is coming to the PS4 at 60 FPS: Check out the details here.
Motoring Crunch reports that images that are supposedly from Uncharted 4 has been uploaded by another voice actor, this time coming from Troy Barker. According to the report, the image was one of a Mo-Cap Helmet with the caption "Picture Wrap. #YouWillKnowSoonEnough." While it may also be a nod to other projects, which include Batman: Arkham Origins, it was enough to create quite a buzz online.
What do you think? Should the speculations begin?
*Don't Starve coming to PS Vita, rumoured spin-off game headed to the PS4? Read here for more.
More games headed for PS4, 2 confirmed
Sony is on a roll with the PS4 as it aims to entice fans with more games coming in 2014. A recent report from GameSpot has confirmed that two more games will be joining the roster for Sony's next-gen console, with one of them even debuting in early 2014.
According to the source, Sony Online Entertainment president John Smedley has confirmed that Everquest Next, the free-to-play sandbox MMO, will debut on the PS4.
"We will absolutely be bringing EQN to the PlayStation 4!" said Smedly over at AMA Reddit as quoted by GameSpot. Though this is a pretty different statement from what was mentioned before-wherein EverQuest Next will focus on PC-it is a pretty good confirmation nevertheless.
*Is this Nintendo's step towards joining the next-gen battle? Possible next-gen hardware plus a reimagined GameBoy by fan: Read the details here.
And if that's not enough, you can also expect PlanetSide 2 to debut on the PS4. The better news is that this will come earlier, slated for release on the PS4 in less than six months from now.
There are only two more details mentioned for PlanetSide 2. The first is that pricing may take into consideration the input from the EverQuest Next Landmark community feedback. And the second, even cooler bit of news is that it may support Oculus Rift.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Android 4.4.3 and 4.4.4 KitKat Still Delayed for Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy S4 and Galaxy Note 3
- GTA V Online: Money-Glitch Ban Goes After Cheaters as a New Zombie DLC Leak is Spotted
- PS4 News: 2 Possible Sets of PS Plus Games for August 2014 Leaked and Additional Features for PS4
- Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet 17.1.2.A.0.314 Firmware Update to Improve Touch Screen and Charging Speed
- Nokia Lumia 630 vs. Sony Xperia M Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date