PS4 Games: Uncharted 4 Hints from Voice Actors and 2 More Confirmed Games in 2014
By Gel Galang | January 28, 2014 1:21 PM EST
Twitter seems to be the preferred way to build up excitement on Uncharted 4 as two voice actors tease hints for it. The first is Todd Stashwick who keeps on dropping "Uncharted" in various tweets that sound more like inside jokes than teases.
"Uncharted rehearsal tomorrow. My guess is things will NOT be charted. Again. I repeat, charts will remain un," said Stashwickin a tweet captured by GearNuke.
The whole idea of "charts being un" gets repeated in a retweet and another tweet from Stashwick, with "Charts stil Un #Confirmed" and "@amy_hennig [writer for Uncharted] has her doctorate in Un. She can Un-Chart like nobody. If you've seen a chart that's un.... Well.... That's Amy's handiwork."
*You can see Lara Croft's beauty in all its glory--Tomb Raider is coming to the PS4 at 60 FPS: Check out the details here.
Motoring Crunch reports that images that are supposedly from Uncharted 4 has been uploaded by another voice actor, this time coming from Troy Barker. According to the report, the image was one of a Mo-Cap Helmet with the caption "Picture Wrap. #YouWillKnowSoonEnough." While it may also be a nod to other projects, which include Batman: Arkham Origins, it was enough to create quite a buzz online.
What do you think? Should the speculations begin?
*Don't Starve coming to PS Vita, rumoured spin-off game headed to the PS4? Read here for more.
More games headed for PS4, 2 confirmed
Sony is on a roll with the PS4 as it aims to entice fans with more games coming in 2014. A recent report from GameSpot has confirmed that two more games will be joining the roster for Sony's next-gen console, with one of them even debuting in early 2014.
According to the source, Sony Online Entertainment president John Smedley has confirmed that Everquest Next, the free-to-play sandbox MMO, will debut on the PS4.
"We will absolutely be bringing EQN to the PlayStation 4!" said Smedly over at AMA Reddit as quoted by GameSpot. Though this is a pretty different statement from what was mentioned before-wherein EverQuest Next will focus on PC-it is a pretty good confirmation nevertheless.
*Is this Nintendo's step towards joining the next-gen battle? Possible next-gen hardware plus a reimagined GameBoy by fan: Read the details here.
And if that's not enough, you can also expect PlanetSide 2 to debut on the PS4. The better news is that this will come earlier, slated for release on the PS4 in less than six months from now.
There are only two more details mentioned for PlanetSide 2. The first is that pricing may take into consideration the input from the EverQuest Next Landmark community feedback. And the second, even cooler bit of news is that it may support Oculus Rift.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Xbox’s September Games with Gold Features Halo Reach As Halo 5: Guardians And Master Chief Collection Get Details
- ‘Minecraft Xbox One Edition’ Updates From Devs Plus More On Minecraft On The Xbox Platform
- ‘GTA V’ Zombies DLC Cheat Code Proves Character Change For Players---Report
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Gets Spotted In The Samsung Website, Unpacked Teaser and A Blocky Case
- ‘Assassin’s Creed Unity’ Delayed To November As ‘Rogue’ Gets More Story Details
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Google Chrome 64-bit for Windows 8 and Window 7 with Mac Beta Available
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Google Can Kill Samsung with Android KitKat and Android One: Here's How