PS4 Games: Uncharted 4 Hints from Voice Actors and 2 More Confirmed Games in 2014
By Gel Galang | January 28, 2014 1:21 PM EST
Twitter seems to be the preferred way to build up excitement on Uncharted 4 as two voice actors tease hints for it. The first is Todd Stashwick who keeps on dropping "Uncharted" in various tweets that sound more like inside jokes than teases.
"Uncharted rehearsal tomorrow. My guess is things will NOT be charted. Again. I repeat, charts will remain un," said Stashwickin a tweet captured by GearNuke.
The whole idea of "charts being un" gets repeated in a retweet and another tweet from Stashwick, with "Charts stil Un #Confirmed" and "@amy_hennig [writer for Uncharted] has her doctorate in Un. She can Un-Chart like nobody. If you've seen a chart that's un.... Well.... That's Amy's handiwork."
*You can see Lara Croft's beauty in all its glory--Tomb Raider is coming to the PS4 at 60 FPS: Check out the details here.
Motoring Crunch reports that images that are supposedly from Uncharted 4 has been uploaded by another voice actor, this time coming from Troy Barker. According to the report, the image was one of a Mo-Cap Helmet with the caption "Picture Wrap. #YouWillKnowSoonEnough." While it may also be a nod to other projects, which include Batman: Arkham Origins, it was enough to create quite a buzz online.
What do you think? Should the speculations begin?
*Don't Starve coming to PS Vita, rumoured spin-off game headed to the PS4? Read here for more.
More games headed for PS4, 2 confirmed
Sony is on a roll with the PS4 as it aims to entice fans with more games coming in 2014. A recent report from GameSpot has confirmed that two more games will be joining the roster for Sony's next-gen console, with one of them even debuting in early 2014.
According to the source, Sony Online Entertainment president John Smedley has confirmed that Everquest Next, the free-to-play sandbox MMO, will debut on the PS4.
"We will absolutely be bringing EQN to the PlayStation 4!" said Smedly over at AMA Reddit as quoted by GameSpot. Though this is a pretty different statement from what was mentioned before-wherein EverQuest Next will focus on PC-it is a pretty good confirmation nevertheless.
*Is this Nintendo's step towards joining the next-gen battle? Possible next-gen hardware plus a reimagined GameBoy by fan: Read the details here.
And if that's not enough, you can also expect PlanetSide 2 to debut on the PS4. The better news is that this will come earlier, slated for release on the PS4 in less than six months from now.
There are only two more details mentioned for PlanetSide 2. The first is that pricing may take into consideration the input from the EverQuest Next Landmark community feedback. And the second, even cooler bit of news is that it may support Oculus Rift.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge and Note 4 Designer Secrets: Behind The Materials, Edge Screen And S Pen
- 'The Sims 4' Mac Version: Bugs, Missing Elements Players Must Be Prepared Of
- 'Destiny' vs. 'Titanfall': New Legendary Gears Spotted And Update 8 Features Detailed
- How To Play 4K Graphics Quality On 1080p Games With Any Monitor Using NVIDIA Graphics Cards
- PS4 v. Xbox One: More Details For Firmware 2.0 Update, Xbox Screenshot Feature And Paid Xbox Music Emerge
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS