Beyonce Blasted on Social Media for 'Risque' Grammy Awards Performance, Wearing Less Clothes [VIDEO/PHOTO]
By nidhi tewari | January 28, 2014 12:59 PM EST
Beyoncé kicked off the 56th Annual Grammy Awards with her winning husband Jay - Z in the sexiest way possible by wearing a really short pair of shorts and doing moves that were quite hot and steamy! The 33-year-old mother to Blue Ivy sizzled on "Drunk in Love" but her moves were not quite appreciated by parents worldwide who blasted Queen Bey on social media platforms. However, the celebrities were on Beyonce's side and the reviews on her "risqué" performance have been mixed. Let's find out who said who.
REUTERS/ Mario Anzuoni
Beyonce and Jay-Z perform "Drunk In Love" at the 56th annual Grammy Awards in Los Angeles, California January 26, 2014. REUTERS/ Mario Anzuoni
"HOLY SH-T BEYONCE you aren't even a woman anymore you are the world and you are the lord," wrote Lena Dunham on Twitter appreciating Beyonce's performance.
"It's so weird but me and my husband look just like Beyoncé & Jay Z when we're dancing and grinding. Timberlake was right #mirrors #crazyhot," Kelly Clarkson said about Queen Bey on Twitter.
"@Beyonce is the absolute QUEEN. She had every right to tell us to bow down. Forever my idol. #surfboard," wrote Ariel Winter on Twitter.
However there were many parents group who found Beyonce was scantily dressed and should have refrained herself from showing off her sexy assets on a show that was supposed to be aired on National Television.
"If you're at the Grammys then please dress appropriate. *cough cough* Beyoncé. Children watch this show. I hope your kids don't see this," wrote a mother, Sage Destiny, on Twitter, referring to Beyonce's sexy outfit.
"Come on people!! Yeah Beyoncé has an amazing voice but that outfit?!?!?Completely no class. Give children something to look up to #absurd," a Twitter user Katie Stapp blasted the performance of Beyonce.
"Watching the #GRAMMYs at 8pm with my children(music lovers) performance by Beyoncé and her lack of clothing very inappropriate, she's a mom?," wrote another parent Maria Sanz on Twitter as she felt uncomfortable watching Beyonce's performance with her children.
Also Read - Grammy Awards List of 2014 Winners
Watch Beyonce and Jay Z perform on "Drunk in Love" at the Grammy Awards and let us know if you think her performance was too risqué or inappropriate? Should Beyonce, a mother herself, now dress down and tone down her performance? What are your views?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related