Beyonce Blasted on Social Media for 'Risque' Grammy Awards Performance, Wearing Less Clothes [VIDEO/PHOTO]
By nidhi tewari | January 28, 2014 12:59 PM EST
Beyoncé kicked off the 56th Annual Grammy Awards with her winning husband Jay - Z in the sexiest way possible by wearing a really short pair of shorts and doing moves that were quite hot and steamy! The 33-year-old mother to Blue Ivy sizzled on "Drunk in Love" but her moves were not quite appreciated by parents worldwide who blasted Queen Bey on social media platforms. However, the celebrities were on Beyonce's side and the reviews on her "risqué" performance have been mixed. Let's find out who said who.
REUTERS/ Mario Anzuoni
Beyonce and Jay-Z perform "Drunk In Love" at the 56th annual Grammy Awards in Los Angeles, California January 26, 2014. REUTERS/ Mario Anzuoni
"HOLY SH-T BEYONCE you aren't even a woman anymore you are the world and you are the lord," wrote Lena Dunham on Twitter appreciating Beyonce's performance.
"It's so weird but me and my husband look just like Beyoncé & Jay Z when we're dancing and grinding. Timberlake was right #mirrors #crazyhot," Kelly Clarkson said about Queen Bey on Twitter.
"@Beyonce is the absolute QUEEN. She had every right to tell us to bow down. Forever my idol. #surfboard," wrote Ariel Winter on Twitter.
However there were many parents group who found Beyonce was scantily dressed and should have refrained herself from showing off her sexy assets on a show that was supposed to be aired on National Television.
"If you're at the Grammys then please dress appropriate. *cough cough* Beyoncé. Children watch this show. I hope your kids don't see this," wrote a mother, Sage Destiny, on Twitter, referring to Beyonce's sexy outfit.
"Come on people!! Yeah Beyoncé has an amazing voice but that outfit?!?!?Completely no class. Give children something to look up to #absurd," a Twitter user Katie Stapp blasted the performance of Beyonce.
"Watching the #GRAMMYs at 8pm with my children(music lovers) performance by Beyoncé and her lack of clothing very inappropriate, she's a mom?," wrote another parent Maria Sanz on Twitter as she felt uncomfortable watching Beyonce's performance with her children.
Also Read - Grammy Awards List of 2014 Winners
Watch Beyonce and Jay Z perform on "Drunk in Love" at the Grammy Awards and let us know if you think her performance was too risqué or inappropriate? Should Beyonce, a mother herself, now dress down and tone down her performance? What are your views?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown