Beyonce Blasted on Social Media for 'Risque' Grammy Awards Performance, Wearing Less Clothes [VIDEO/PHOTO]
By nidhi tewari | January 28, 2014 12:59 PM EST
Beyoncé kicked off the 56th Annual Grammy Awards with her winning husband Jay - Z in the sexiest way possible by wearing a really short pair of shorts and doing moves that were quite hot and steamy! The 33-year-old mother to Blue Ivy sizzled on "Drunk in Love" but her moves were not quite appreciated by parents worldwide who blasted Queen Bey on social media platforms. However, the celebrities were on Beyonce's side and the reviews on her "risqué" performance have been mixed. Let's find out who said who.
REUTERS/ Mario Anzuoni
Beyonce and Jay-Z perform "Drunk In Love" at the 56th annual Grammy Awards in Los Angeles, California January 26, 2014. REUTERS/ Mario Anzuoni
"HOLY SH-T BEYONCE you aren't even a woman anymore you are the world and you are the lord," wrote Lena Dunham on Twitter appreciating Beyonce's performance.
"It's so weird but me and my husband look just like Beyoncé & Jay Z when we're dancing and grinding. Timberlake was right #mirrors #crazyhot," Kelly Clarkson said about Queen Bey on Twitter.
"@Beyonce is the absolute QUEEN. She had every right to tell us to bow down. Forever my idol. #surfboard," wrote Ariel Winter on Twitter.
However there were many parents group who found Beyonce was scantily dressed and should have refrained herself from showing off her sexy assets on a show that was supposed to be aired on National Television.
"If you're at the Grammys then please dress appropriate. *cough cough* Beyoncé. Children watch this show. I hope your kids don't see this," wrote a mother, Sage Destiny, on Twitter, referring to Beyonce's sexy outfit.
"Come on people!! Yeah Beyoncé has an amazing voice but that outfit?!?!?Completely no class. Give children something to look up to #absurd," a Twitter user Katie Stapp blasted the performance of Beyonce.
"Watching the #GRAMMYs at 8pm with my children(music lovers) performance by Beyoncé and her lack of clothing very inappropriate, she's a mom?," wrote another parent Maria Sanz on Twitter as she felt uncomfortable watching Beyonce's performance with her children.
Also Read - Grammy Awards List of 2014 Winners
Watch Beyonce and Jay Z perform on "Drunk in Love" at the Grammy Awards and let us know if you think her performance was too risqué or inappropriate? Should Beyonce, a mother herself, now dress down and tone down her performance? What are your views?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight