The Grammy Awards 2014 Red Carpet: Check out What Beyonce, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Other Performers Wore [PHOTOS]
January 28, 2014 12:47 PM EST
Check out what Beyonce, Taylor Swift, Kay Perry and other Performers wore in the 2014 Grammy’s Wore on the Red Carpet [See Photos]
The 56th annual Grammy Awards took off last January 26. As usual, the singers and guests took it upon themselves to look really bedazzling in their respective gowns and suits. However, some of the performers had to dress extra sassily-from sexy leotard Beyonce to "Dark Horse" inspired Katy Perry, the performers were really off the hook. Beyonce's sexy getup has been making rounds all over the internet because of its raunchy and revealing nature. Moreover, fans were quick to notice Queen Bey's nips, as the unfortunate latter's breast went in minimal exposure to the public. However, Beyonce's camp rubbished the issue, claiming that the 'nip exposure' was part of the whole ensemble. Meanwhile, co-performer Katy Perry spooked the crowd as completely the gimmick with matching burning at the stake. Singer and mother of a two year old Pink did not fail to amaze the audience with her acrobatic skills as she performed her hit single "Just Give Me a Reason" with singer Nate Reuss.
Other performers and winners such as Lorde donned a black ensemble along with her dip colored fingertips. The 17 year old New Zealander won for Best Pop Solo Song of the Year and Song of the Year, beating other more established singers such as Katy Perry, Justin Timberlake, Bruno Mars and Sara Bareilles.
While the stars tried to outdo each other for the awards night, the competition was also seen during the red carpet, as the singers tried to impress the public with their gowns and suits. Below are just some of the formal getup the performers of the Grammy's wore-is it fab or drab? You be the judge:
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers – ‘Coda’: Midseason Finale Is ‘Heartbreaking’ And ‘Gut-Wrenching’
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report