Beyonce's Wardrobe Malfunction—Nip Slip During Grammy's Performance was Intentional?
By charmaine corne clutton | January 28, 2014 12:06 PM EST
She has got to be one of the biggest names in American entertainment-Beyonce, the former lead singer of the now defunct girl trio Destiny's Childs, is topping the hits with songs such as "Love on Top." The chanteuse is definitely one of the most influential names in the industry-known to her fans as Queen Bey, Beyonce has graced many large events with her breathtaking performances.
Beyonce poses backstage after performing at the 56th annual Grammy Awards in Los Angeles.
To cap Queen Bey's January, the songstress performed at the 56th Grammy Awards with her new single from her surprise album "Drunk in Love." The hitmaker took her sassiness to the stage, alongside hubby Jay Z, who sang along with the seductive song.
As explosive as her songs and performances, Beyonce donned a body-hugging latex leotard, with a touch of some nets to complete her "dominatrix" aura. Beyonce definitely took the stage with her sexy outfit, along with her wet and wild hairdo. However, something was also taking the stage-aside from Queen Bey's breathtaking performance; that is, of course, none other than the songstress' nipples. As awkward as it could be, the singer experienced a wardrobe malfunction, as her nipples decided to say hi to audience.
Well, seems like Jay Z's wife is always prepared--her nips were covered in nipple tape, presumably in preparation for a potential wardrobe malfunction. Fans were oblivious to the nip slip, as they basked in what they say is "Beyonce's sexiness."
Meanwhile, the crowd erupted into a furious applause when rapper Jay Z joined his lady love on stage. He rapped a couple of verses and got a handful of Beyonce's arse, while Beyonce was busy gyrating her hubby in front of the Grammy's audience. Co-performer Taylor Swift and the robots, Daft punk, also the winner of the Best Record and Album of the Year for Get Lucky and Random Memories Access respectively, were seen in a dance mood while listening to the diva's performance.
The couple sealed the performance with a kiss thus gaining more applause from the crowd. After such, the couple walked hand-in-hand, thus sealing their spot as America's coolest and possibly, most powerful couple.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers – ‘Coda’: Midseason Finale Is ‘Heartbreaking’ And ‘Gut-Wrenching’
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report