Top 5 Reasons Beyonce and Jay Z’s ‘Drunk in Love’ Performance Was the Most Epic at the Grammy Awards
By charmaine corne clutton | January 28, 2014 11:18 AM EST
Power couple Beyonce and Jay Z rocked the house when they performed a steamy version of the song "Drunk in Love." The song was basically sort of (presumably) an anthem to the couple's hot and heavy relationship. True enough, it seemed like Jay Z just could not get enough of his lady love, Beyonce. During the performance, the rapper got a handful of Queen Bey's derriere, as if he had no tomorrow.
Beyonce poses backstage after performing at the 56th annual Grammy Awards in Los Angeles.
Below are just some of the reasons as to why Beyonce and Jay Z's performance brought down the Grammy Halls:
1. Beyonce was goddess-like in her sexy black leotard ensemble.
Who could have forgotten about those out-of-this-world curves? The songstress donned a sexy leotard that highlighted her ombre hair. She let down her locks in what seemed like a wet and wild fashion. Fans were captivated not only by the performance but also because of the singers well endowed figure. Surely having a baby did not dampen the hot bod of Beyonce.
2. Beyonce's gifted derriere
Have we mentioned about Beyonce's well-endowed arse? We did? Fans could not get enough of the singer's toned behind whilst watching the Grammy Performance. As if communicating telepathically, hubby Jay Z showed the world that he owned Beyonce by gyrating closely to his wife-just like marking his territory to the world.
3. The entire choreograph
While most people lauded the performance, many were quick to react about the raunchiness of the performance. Whatever the comments are, one thing is for sure, Beyonce definitely took the stage when she started out with her quintenssential boob-shake. She also did her own version of twerking-which was way, way better than Miley Cyrus' attempt at the booty shake. All throughout the performance, Beyonce did a free style while singing, as opposed to her carefully done choreographies for her past live performances.
4. Beyonce's collaboration with Jay Z
The crowd definitely went berserk when rapper Jay Z went up on stage to join his wife in their own rendition of "Drunk in Love." However, some fans quickly slammed the performance as being too raunchy and revealing, making it inappropriate for children. Horrified parents took their dismay to various social networking sites.
5. The Romantic Kiss at the End
Beyonce and Jay Z proved why they are the hippest and coolest couple in the industry-after the sultry performance, the two locked lips and walked out of stage arm-in-arm.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- The Bold and the Beautiful Spoilers for July 31, 2014: Plans, Conditions and Ultimatums in B&B [WATCH VIDEO]
- Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Metatron Capable of Saving Castiel's Fading Grace
- The Bachelor Australia: Tim, Anna Relationship Update
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools