Top 5 Reasons Beyonce and Jay Z’s ‘Drunk in Love’ Performance Was the Most Epic at the Grammy Awards
By charmaine corne clutton | January 28, 2014 11:18 AM EST
Power couple Beyonce and Jay Z rocked the house when they performed a steamy version of the song "Drunk in Love." The song was basically sort of (presumably) an anthem to the couple's hot and heavy relationship. True enough, it seemed like Jay Z just could not get enough of his lady love, Beyonce. During the performance, the rapper got a handful of Queen Bey's derriere, as if he had no tomorrow.
Beyonce poses backstage after performing at the 56th annual Grammy Awards in Los Angeles.
Below are just some of the reasons as to why Beyonce and Jay Z's performance brought down the Grammy Halls:
1. Beyonce was goddess-like in her sexy black leotard ensemble.
Who could have forgotten about those out-of-this-world curves? The songstress donned a sexy leotard that highlighted her ombre hair. She let down her locks in what seemed like a wet and wild fashion. Fans were captivated not only by the performance but also because of the singers well endowed figure. Surely having a baby did not dampen the hot bod of Beyonce.
2. Beyonce's gifted derriere
Have we mentioned about Beyonce's well-endowed arse? We did? Fans could not get enough of the singer's toned behind whilst watching the Grammy Performance. As if communicating telepathically, hubby Jay Z showed the world that he owned Beyonce by gyrating closely to his wife-just like marking his territory to the world.
3. The entire choreograph
While most people lauded the performance, many were quick to react about the raunchiness of the performance. Whatever the comments are, one thing is for sure, Beyonce definitely took the stage when she started out with her quintenssential boob-shake. She also did her own version of twerking-which was way, way better than Miley Cyrus' attempt at the booty shake. All throughout the performance, Beyonce did a free style while singing, as opposed to her carefully done choreographies for her past live performances.
4. Beyonce's collaboration with Jay Z
The crowd definitely went berserk when rapper Jay Z went up on stage to join his wife in their own rendition of "Drunk in Love." However, some fans quickly slammed the performance as being too raunchy and revealing, making it inappropriate for children. Horrified parents took their dismay to various social networking sites.
5. The Romantic Kiss at the End
Beyonce and Jay Z proved why they are the hippest and coolest couple in the industry-after the sultry performance, the two locked lips and walked out of stage arm-in-arm.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Shifts Blame On US For Ukraine Crisis, Putin Accuses West of 'Remaking World'