Top 5 Reasons Beyonce and Jay Z’s ‘Drunk in Love’ Performance Was the Most Epic at the Grammy Awards
By charmaine corne clutton | January 28, 2014 11:18 AM EST
Power couple Beyonce and Jay Z rocked the house when they performed a steamy version of the song "Drunk in Love." The song was basically sort of (presumably) an anthem to the couple's hot and heavy relationship. True enough, it seemed like Jay Z just could not get enough of his lady love, Beyonce. During the performance, the rapper got a handful of Queen Bey's derriere, as if he had no tomorrow.
Beyonce poses backstage after performing at the 56th annual Grammy Awards in Los Angeles.
Below are just some of the reasons as to why Beyonce and Jay Z's performance brought down the Grammy Halls:
1. Beyonce was goddess-like in her sexy black leotard ensemble.
Who could have forgotten about those out-of-this-world curves? The songstress donned a sexy leotard that highlighted her ombre hair. She let down her locks in what seemed like a wet and wild fashion. Fans were captivated not only by the performance but also because of the singers well endowed figure. Surely having a baby did not dampen the hot bod of Beyonce.
2. Beyonce's gifted derriere
Have we mentioned about Beyonce's well-endowed arse? We did? Fans could not get enough of the singer's toned behind whilst watching the Grammy Performance. As if communicating telepathically, hubby Jay Z showed the world that he owned Beyonce by gyrating closely to his wife-just like marking his territory to the world.
3. The entire choreograph
While most people lauded the performance, many were quick to react about the raunchiness of the performance. Whatever the comments are, one thing is for sure, Beyonce definitely took the stage when she started out with her quintenssential boob-shake. She also did her own version of twerking-which was way, way better than Miley Cyrus' attempt at the booty shake. All throughout the performance, Beyonce did a free style while singing, as opposed to her carefully done choreographies for her past live performances.
4. Beyonce's collaboration with Jay Z
The crowd definitely went berserk when rapper Jay Z went up on stage to join his wife in their own rendition of "Drunk in Love." However, some fans quickly slammed the performance as being too raunchy and revealing, making it inappropriate for children. Horrified parents took their dismay to various social networking sites.
5. The Romantic Kiss at the End
Beyonce and Jay Z proved why they are the hippest and coolest couple in the industry-after the sultry performance, the two locked lips and walked out of stage arm-in-arm.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft