BFFs Taylor Swift & Lorde Bonded at Grammy Awards: Forgotten BFF Selena Gomez Spent Day Alone?
By Diadem Pambid | January 28, 2014 10:57 AM EST
Taylor Swift had one heck of a night to celebrate at the recently held Grammy Awards. In fact, the country crooner wasn't alone to celebrate last night. She had the 16-year old Lorde with her who has obviously become a new inclusion in the Swift BFF Circle. On the other hand, Swift's other BFF, Selena Gomez was allegedly looking sad and alone in Los Angeles.
Singer Selena Gomez performs during the 2013 Z100 Jingle Ball in New York December 13, 2013.
The "Red" singer definitely had "Royals" treatment from the 16-year old Grammy Award winner, Lorde. During the Grammy Awards, Swift and Lorde were inseparable and a number of photos of them together were up on the web. Obviously, the two were BFF's that night.
In fact, even during Swift's head-banging performance of "All Too Well," Lorde was fan-girling on the social media site, Twitter.
"very proud of @taylorswift13 tonight. one of the most masterful performers i've seen," stated Lorde on her Twitter account.
While Swift might have not taken home any awards that night, her BFF Lorde took home two Grammys of which she was very much proud of. The New Zealand native won the award for Best Pop Solo Performance and Song of the Year for "Royals."
On the other hand, some fans of Taylor Swift can't help but notice the absence of her other BFF, Selena Gomez. Fans know Gomez has had a rough start with Lorde, Taylor's latest BFF, following her diss on "Come & Get It." Yet, for the Latina singer, the past is in the past and she's quite ready to move on and even become friends with Lorde.
"I recently did an interview and they asked me who I thought was up-and-coming and making a difference," says Gomez in an interview with Seventeen, adding, "I said, 'She doesn't like me, but Lorde.' I'm going to support her whether she likes me or not because I think she's doing great things. Some day I will see her and we'll be cool."
Even with Gomez being "cool" and all with Lorde, she allegedly spent the day alone in LA while Swift was busy bonding with her newest BFF. Check out the photos here. Yet, that night Gomez wasn't quite alone when she was spotted at Katusya enjoying dinner with none other than "Wizards of Waverly Places'" David Henrie. Talk about a great "brotherly" support for when the BFF is busy hanging out with another friend.
That being said, "Swifties" and "Selenators" are looking forward to the day Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez and Lorde hang out together.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice’ First Photo Of Lex Luthor Leaked, Jesse Eisenberg On Villain’s Role And Plot Details Revealed
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display