BFFs Taylor Swift & Lorde Bonded at Grammy Awards: Forgotten BFF Selena Gomez Spent Day Alone?
By Diadem Pambid | January 28, 2014 10:57 AM EST
Taylor Swift had one heck of a night to celebrate at the recently held Grammy Awards. In fact, the country crooner wasn't alone to celebrate last night. She had the 16-year old Lorde with her who has obviously become a new inclusion in the Swift BFF Circle. On the other hand, Swift's other BFF, Selena Gomez was allegedly looking sad and alone in Los Angeles.
Singer Selena Gomez performs during the 2013 Z100 Jingle Ball in New York December 13, 2013.
The "Red" singer definitely had "Royals" treatment from the 16-year old Grammy Award winner, Lorde. During the Grammy Awards, Swift and Lorde were inseparable and a number of photos of them together were up on the web. Obviously, the two were BFF's that night.
In fact, even during Swift's head-banging performance of "All Too Well," Lorde was fan-girling on the social media site, Twitter.
"very proud of @taylorswift13 tonight. one of the most masterful performers i've seen," stated Lorde on her Twitter account.
While Swift might have not taken home any awards that night, her BFF Lorde took home two Grammys of which she was very much proud of. The New Zealand native won the award for Best Pop Solo Performance and Song of the Year for "Royals."
On the other hand, some fans of Taylor Swift can't help but notice the absence of her other BFF, Selena Gomez. Fans know Gomez has had a rough start with Lorde, Taylor's latest BFF, following her diss on "Come & Get It." Yet, for the Latina singer, the past is in the past and she's quite ready to move on and even become friends with Lorde.
"I recently did an interview and they asked me who I thought was up-and-coming and making a difference," says Gomez in an interview with Seventeen, adding, "I said, 'She doesn't like me, but Lorde.' I'm going to support her whether she likes me or not because I think she's doing great things. Some day I will see her and we'll be cool."
Even with Gomez being "cool" and all with Lorde, she allegedly spent the day alone in LA while Swift was busy bonding with her newest BFF. Check out the photos here. Yet, that night Gomez wasn't quite alone when she was spotted at Katusya enjoying dinner with none other than "Wizards of Waverly Places'" David Henrie. Talk about a great "brotherly" support for when the BFF is busy hanging out with another friend.
That being said, "Swifties" and "Selenators" are looking forward to the day Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez and Lorde hang out together.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Mark Ruffalo Turns Into Hulk For His Daughter And Another Preschooler
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- 'The Mentalist' Season 7, Episode 1 Spoilers: The Ending Begins For Patrick Jane And Teresa Lisbon (Synopsis)
- 'CSI Crime Scene Investigation' Season 15 Recap: Episode 7 ‘Road to Recovery' Aired On Nov. 23, 2014, A Girl In A Rehabilitation Facility Ends Up Dead In A Pool And The ‘CSI Las Vegas’ Team Investigated Her Death [WATCH VIDEOS]
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James