BFFs Taylor Swift & Lorde Bonded at Grammy Awards: Forgotten BFF Selena Gomez Spent Day Alone?
By Diadem Pambid | January 28, 2014 10:57 AM EST
Taylor Swift had one heck of a night to celebrate at the recently held Grammy Awards. In fact, the country crooner wasn't alone to celebrate last night. She had the 16-year old Lorde with her who has obviously become a new inclusion in the Swift BFF Circle. On the other hand, Swift's other BFF, Selena Gomez was allegedly looking sad and alone in Los Angeles.
Singer Selena Gomez performs during the 2013 Z100 Jingle Ball in New York December 13, 2013.
The "Red" singer definitely had "Royals" treatment from the 16-year old Grammy Award winner, Lorde. During the Grammy Awards, Swift and Lorde were inseparable and a number of photos of them together were up on the web. Obviously, the two were BFF's that night.
In fact, even during Swift's head-banging performance of "All Too Well," Lorde was fan-girling on the social media site, Twitter.
"very proud of @taylorswift13 tonight. one of the most masterful performers i've seen," stated Lorde on her Twitter account.
While Swift might have not taken home any awards that night, her BFF Lorde took home two Grammys of which she was very much proud of. The New Zealand native won the award for Best Pop Solo Performance and Song of the Year for "Royals."
On the other hand, some fans of Taylor Swift can't help but notice the absence of her other BFF, Selena Gomez. Fans know Gomez has had a rough start with Lorde, Taylor's latest BFF, following her diss on "Come & Get It." Yet, for the Latina singer, the past is in the past and she's quite ready to move on and even become friends with Lorde.
"I recently did an interview and they asked me who I thought was up-and-coming and making a difference," says Gomez in an interview with Seventeen, adding, "I said, 'She doesn't like me, but Lorde.' I'm going to support her whether she likes me or not because I think she's doing great things. Some day I will see her and we'll be cool."
Even with Gomez being "cool" and all with Lorde, she allegedly spent the day alone in LA while Swift was busy bonding with her newest BFF. Check out the photos here. Yet, that night Gomez wasn't quite alone when she was spotted at Katusya enjoying dinner with none other than "Wizards of Waverly Places'" David Henrie. Talk about a great "brotherly" support for when the BFF is busy hanging out with another friend.
That being said, "Swifties" and "Selenators" are looking forward to the day Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez and Lorde hang out together.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch