Justin Bieber Turning Into Zombie and Soon to Die, Claims Former Housekeeper [Video]
By Sounak Mukhopadhyay | January 28, 2014 10:18 AM EST
Justin Bieber is turning into a zombie. That is exactly what his former housekeeper claimed.
Tatiana Voziouk is terrified of the possibilities that Bieber may be turning into a zombie. She used to be the housekeeper in Bieber's mansion in Southern California. Ms Voziouk told The Mirror (U.K.) that she had stumbled upon marijuana, prescription drugs and "sizzurp" - the fatal combination of soft drinks and codeine-based cough syrup in the mansion. She expressed her terrible apprehension that Bieber might end up being like Michael Jackson. She did not mean that Bieber become as iconic as MJ but she indicated that he might kill himself due to drug overdose. "Belieb it or not" - Bieber is turning into a zombie due to the influence of hangers-on and drugs, Ms Voziouk claimed.
Ms Voziouk said it was "heart-breaking" to know where Bieber might be heading to. She said that she decided to speak up since she cared for the 19-year-old youngster. She made some shocking revelation that a legal pharmaceutical company delivered marijuana to Bieber at home, pretending it was to be used for medical purposes. She claimed that she found "codeine"-based cough syrup as well. She was also instructed not to touch any of his bottles nor was she allowed to throw those away.
On the other hand, Ms Voziouk also said that she had never seen Bieber drink from the scattered bottles. However, he enquired her about the bottles at times. She demanded that marijuana was used in the form of candies, lollipops and cookies - which were always found in plenty in the mansion.
Ms Voziouk said that she once tried asking Bieber's manager, Scooter Braun, and mother, Pattie Mallette, to intervene. However, they did not do anything. She said that Bieber used to be a "sweetheart." He was considerate, kind and talented once upon a time. Now, she felt, Bieber is a "lost boy."
Ms Voziouk believes that Bieber may also suffer an untimely death like Jackson or Elvis Presley for similar reasons.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Brad Pitt Still in Love with Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston, Staying with Angelina Jolie for Sake of Kids, Claims Brad's Psychic
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
- Transfer News: Manchester United's Possible Transfer Options For This Season
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- Kanye West's 2010 Album 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' is Album of the Decade
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Kaley Cuoco Says ‘Season 8 Here We Come’ In Instagram Video, Sports Pixie Haircut
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- More Nexus 8/Nexus 9 Release Confirmed with More Leaks and Out of Stock Nexus 7 and 10
- James Foley: Release of Beheading Video by ISIS Meant to Attract More Recruits to Join the Cause – Intelligence
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year
- Google Works on Powering Up Chromebook Line to Kill Competitors, Nvidia Joins with Acer for New Killer Laptop