‘Beauty and the Beast' Season 2 Episode 12 Spoilers: J.T. Gets Kidnapped, A 'Recipe for Disaster'
By Riza Ornos | January 28, 2014 10:17 AM EST
After a thrilling episode 11, CW's "Beauty and the Beast" Season 2 Episode 12 is going to be intense and intriguing that all fans will be craving for more. The upcoming episode is called a "Recipe for Disaster" and it features Vincent and Catherine teaming up to save J.T. when he gets kidnapped.
"Beauty and the Beast" Season 2 Episode 12 will force Vincent and Cat to work together to save their one good friend. The same episode that Tori attempts to intervene but she ends up with fatal consequences.
While Cat and Vincent are busy saving J.T., FBI Agent Dana Landon's past caught up with her when a stranger was rescued along with J.T. and might have some information about Vincent's beastly side.
It seems that Vincent and Cat could not escape each other even though that each of them has someone, Cat is getting close to Gabe and Vincent is trying to start over with Tori. The two main cast untimely reunion will bring some spark but Cat seems to be serious of moving on from Vincent when she kissed Gabe from the last episode.
"Beauty and the Beast" executive producers Brad Kern and Jennifer Levin revealed that Cat and Gabe's relationship is going to evolve in the upcoming episodes.
"Like Vincent having to explore his beast side, Cat has to explore this 'Mr. Right' who understands what she's gone through, because he used to be a beast," says Kern. "She'd be stupid not to, especially after what a jerk Vincent was to her."
According to Kern, Vincent and Tori's relationship is going to be short-lived. "As he explores the season-long question of 'Who am I?,' he's got a woman who can connect to him in a way that Cat never can," explains Kern.
"Beauty and the Beast" Season 2 Episode 12 is scheduled to air on Monday night, Feb. 3 at 8 P.M. central time on CW. The series' episode 13 will be aired on Feb. 10 just in time for Valentine's Day and producers are brewing something romantic for the fans.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft