'The Good Wife' Season 5, Episode 13 Air Date; What's Next for Peter, Alicia and Will [SPOILERS]
By Arlene Paredes | January 28, 2014 3:24 AM EST
"The Good Wife" Season 5, Episode 13 did not air Jan. 26, as the hit CBS legal drama has gone on hiatus until spring in the U.S. In the last episode, Alicia Florrick (Julianna Margulies) explodes in anger. She learns that Peter Florrick (Chris Noth) is in another scandal, and their son is involved. Will Gardner (Josh Charles), meanwhile, shows Peter the recent scandal gives him some leverage against the governor-elect.
Spoiler alert: This feature contains spoilers on the next new episodes of The Good Wife Season 5. Read at your own risk.
The triangle of Peter, Alicia and Will has not moved forward in Season 5. Alicia and Peter have been doing fine together, until news of the recent scandal hit Alicia. Will is still upset with Alicia for starting her own firm with Cary Agos (Matt Czuchry). But in Episode 12, Will and Alicia are more controlled in the courtroom.
The Good Wife co-creator told TVGuide.com Alicia understands the "dirty work" in a politician's career. But she has no level of tolerance for it when her kids get involved. But in The Good Wife Season 4, Zach Florrick (Graham Phillips) got involved only when he himself decided to report a possible case of election fraud. Still, it's up to Peter and Alicia to protect the kid. In this case, Eli Gold (Alan Cumming) should prove himself useful yet again.
"That's this delicate dance for Eli: How much can he guide him towards Alicia's ideas and how much away from Alicia's ideas?" Robert King told TVGuide.
Meanwhile, much is to look forward to between Kalinda Sharma (Archie Panjabi) and Cary Agos. Spoilers say Cary will be dating Robyn Burdine (Jess Weixler) in The Good Wife Season 5. In Episode 12, however, Kalinda and Cary make another attempt at rekindling their friendship.
WATCH: The Good Wife Season 5, Episode 12 CBS Promo on YouTube
Reports say The Good Wife Season 5, Episode 13 will air on CBS on March 9. Peter Florrick has to deal with not only the election fraud scandal, but worse, the wrath of his wife. Will this latest rift bring Alicia closer to Will - again?
More TV Guide and Spoiler Features
'The Good Wife' Season 5, Episode 13: Alicia vs Peter Again, Will vs Peter; What Happens Next? [WATCH VIDEO]
Beyoncé Nip Slip on Grammy Awards 2014? Twitter Reactions and Viral Photos Plus Video [WATCH]
'The Mentalist' Season 6, Episode 13: Watch 'Ending' for Regular Cast, Patrick Jane in Grave Danger? [SPOILERS]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- ISIS War: US Airstrikes Lead to Growing ISIS Support In Syria; Russia Questions Coalition's Policies
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination