Harry Styles' Bare Butt Photo Leaked; Will it Upset Girlfriend Kendall Jenner?
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | January 28, 2014 2:51 AM EST
In what could upset his girlfriend Kendall Jenner, a picture of Harry Styles with his pants down has surfaced online. The One Direction frontman is seen exposing his butt and relieving himself.
However, it should be mentioned that Styles has good sense of humor and loves playing pranks with his bandmates. He chose tight skin-colored boxers for Halloween, replicating Miley Cyrus, whose act at the MTV VMA had hit the headlines.
Styles might have allowed the photographer to capture his bare butt for fun, and knowing the kind of person he is, Kendall may take it in good humor.
Styles has been in the news for all the wrong reasons of late. It was reported that Kris Jenner, mother of his girlfriend Kendall, has been trying to rope him in for "Keeping up with the Kardashians" as his presence could boost the show. A report by Ocean Up quoted a source telling NOW that One Direction members were "worried that she's slowly trying to get him to quit."
"Kris is the mastermind behind her daughter's success and financial empire. She has endless contacts and a lot of clout, two things that could really help Harry launch his solo career," it added.
It is also reported that Simon Cowell is not happy with the way Styles is bonding with Kendall and her mother Kris, and wants him to stay away from them, as it could have a negative effect on his band One Direction.
"Simon knows how controlling and manipulative Kris is because he had dealings with her when Khloe Kardashian co-hosted the U.S. X Factor for one season," Showbizspy quoted a source as saying. "So when he heard Kris had already asked Harry to appear on the family reality show, he was livid. He told Harry that doing the show would not only be embarrassing, there'd be no benefit to him whatsoever."
Cowell and One Direction had announced last year that they would continue to work together. The band had reportedly signed a long-term deal with SyCo, worth an estimated £50 million.
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Episode 11 On Hold, Return Date, Title And Synopsis Of New Episode
- ‘The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies’ New Images Of Bard And Smaug In Battle
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- Australian and Other Select Earth Locations Hold Proofs Life Once Existed On Mars – Report
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Lowe's Black Friday 2014 Deals Include Up To 40% Off On Select Major Appliances, Plus Free Shipping For Orders Of $19 Or More