Harry Styles' Bare Butt Photo Leaked; Will it Upset Girlfriend Kendall Jenner?
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | January 28, 2014 2:51 AM EST
In what could upset his girlfriend Kendall Jenner, a picture of Harry Styles with his pants down has surfaced online. The One Direction frontman is seen exposing his butt and relieving himself.
However, it should be mentioned that Styles has good sense of humor and loves playing pranks with his bandmates. He chose tight skin-colored boxers for Halloween, replicating Miley Cyrus, whose act at the MTV VMA had hit the headlines.
Styles might have allowed the photographer to capture his bare butt for fun, and knowing the kind of person he is, Kendall may take it in good humor.
Styles has been in the news for all the wrong reasons of late. It was reported that Kris Jenner, mother of his girlfriend Kendall, has been trying to rope him in for "Keeping up with the Kardashians" as his presence could boost the show. A report by Ocean Up quoted a source telling NOW that One Direction members were "worried that she's slowly trying to get him to quit."
"Kris is the mastermind behind her daughter's success and financial empire. She has endless contacts and a lot of clout, two things that could really help Harry launch his solo career," it added.
It is also reported that Simon Cowell is not happy with the way Styles is bonding with Kendall and her mother Kris, and wants him to stay away from them, as it could have a negative effect on his band One Direction.
"Simon knows how controlling and manipulative Kris is because he had dealings with her when Khloe Kardashian co-hosted the U.S. X Factor for one season," Showbizspy quoted a source as saying. "So when he heard Kris had already asked Harry to appear on the family reality show, he was livid. He told Harry that doing the show would not only be embarrassing, there'd be no benefit to him whatsoever."
Cowell and One Direction had announced last year that they would continue to work together. The band had reportedly signed a long-term deal with SyCo, worth an estimated £50 million.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1