Harry Styles' Bare Butt Photo Leaked; Will it Upset Girlfriend Kendall Jenner?
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | January 28, 2014 2:51 AM EST
In what could upset his girlfriend Kendall Jenner, a picture of Harry Styles with his pants down has surfaced online. The One Direction frontman is seen exposing his butt and relieving himself.
However, it should be mentioned that Styles has good sense of humor and loves playing pranks with his bandmates. He chose tight skin-colored boxers for Halloween, replicating Miley Cyrus, whose act at the MTV VMA had hit the headlines.
Styles might have allowed the photographer to capture his bare butt for fun, and knowing the kind of person he is, Kendall may take it in good humor.
Styles has been in the news for all the wrong reasons of late. It was reported that Kris Jenner, mother of his girlfriend Kendall, has been trying to rope him in for "Keeping up with the Kardashians" as his presence could boost the show. A report by Ocean Up quoted a source telling NOW that One Direction members were "worried that she's slowly trying to get him to quit."
"Kris is the mastermind behind her daughter's success and financial empire. She has endless contacts and a lot of clout, two things that could really help Harry launch his solo career," it added.
It is also reported that Simon Cowell is not happy with the way Styles is bonding with Kendall and her mother Kris, and wants him to stay away from them, as it could have a negative effect on his band One Direction.
"Simon knows how controlling and manipulative Kris is because he had dealings with her when Khloe Kardashian co-hosted the U.S. X Factor for one season," Showbizspy quoted a source as saying. "So when he heard Kris had already asked Harry to appear on the family reality show, he was livid. He told Harry that doing the show would not only be embarrassing, there'd be no benefit to him whatsoever."
Cowell and One Direction had announced last year that they would continue to work together. The band had reportedly signed a long-term deal with SyCo, worth an estimated £50 million.
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports