Most Glamorous Celebrities at Grammy Awards Red Carpet: Beyonce, Katy Perry, Miranda Lambert and More [PHOTOS]
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | January 28, 2014 2:17 AM EST
Female celebrities stole the spotlight at the 2014 Grammy Awards red carpet on Sunday, wearing glamorous and revealing designer outfits despite the strict dress code issued by CBS last year.
Celebrities like Jennifer Lopez, Toni Braxton, Lady Gaga, Pink, Christina Aguilera and Mya had hit the headlines in the past for their racy red carpet outfits at the ceremony. This year Beyonce Knowles led the pact, consisting of Miranda Lambert, Sara Bareilles, Paris Hilton and several others.
Beyonce looked sexy and hot in a sheer skin-colored Michael Costello couture gown. She also opened the ceremony, by performing with her husband Jay Z in a revealing black bodysuit, leaving nothing to the imagination.
Other celebrities, who caught the attention at the Grammy red carpet, are Taylor Swift (Gucci), Katy Perry (Valentino), Pink (Johanna Johnson, Brian Atwood and Rauwolf), Miranda Lambert (Pamella Roland), Kacey Musgraves (Armani Prive, Forevermark and Jimmy Choo), Amber Rose (Naeem Khan), Rita Ora (Lanvin, Jimmy Choo and Lorraine Schwartz), Chrissy Teigen (Johanna Johnson), Alicia Keys (Armani Prive), Anna Faris (Fitriani and Sutra), Anna Kendrick (Azzaro and Joan Hornig), Sarah Hyland (Emilio Pucci and Jimmy Choo), Skylar Grey (Michael Costello) and Zendaya Coleman (Emanuel Ungaro).
The 56th Annual Grammy Awards, hosted by LL Cool J, kicked off with Beyonce and Jay Z performing "Drunk In Love". The night also saw rapper Kendrick Lamar performing with rockers Imagine Dragons, Robin Thicke joining rock band Chicago and Stevie Wonder performing with Daft Punk.
Daft Punk and Macklemore & Ryan Lewis walked away with four awards apiece on Sunday night while Lorde bagged two awards - Song of the Year and Best Pop Solo Performance - for "Royals". Other artists, who were honored at the ceremony include, Kacey Musgraves, Bruno Mars, Michael Buble, Darius Rucker, Paul McCartney, Led Zeppelin, Justin Timberlake, Rihanna, Alicia Keys, Jay Z and Adele.
Here are the celebrities who stole the limelight at the 2014 Grammy red carpet:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports