Most Glamorous Celebrities at Grammy Awards Red Carpet: Beyonce, Katy Perry, Miranda Lambert and More [PHOTOS]
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | January 28, 2014 2:17 AM EST
Female celebrities stole the spotlight at the 2014 Grammy Awards red carpet on Sunday, wearing glamorous and revealing designer outfits despite the strict dress code issued by CBS last year.
Celebrities like Jennifer Lopez, Toni Braxton, Lady Gaga, Pink, Christina Aguilera and Mya had hit the headlines in the past for their racy red carpet outfits at the ceremony. This year Beyonce Knowles led the pact, consisting of Miranda Lambert, Sara Bareilles, Paris Hilton and several others.
Beyonce looked sexy and hot in a sheer skin-colored Michael Costello couture gown. She also opened the ceremony, by performing with her husband Jay Z in a revealing black bodysuit, leaving nothing to the imagination.
Other celebrities, who caught the attention at the Grammy red carpet, are Taylor Swift (Gucci), Katy Perry (Valentino), Pink (Johanna Johnson, Brian Atwood and Rauwolf), Miranda Lambert (Pamella Roland), Kacey Musgraves (Armani Prive, Forevermark and Jimmy Choo), Amber Rose (Naeem Khan), Rita Ora (Lanvin, Jimmy Choo and Lorraine Schwartz), Chrissy Teigen (Johanna Johnson), Alicia Keys (Armani Prive), Anna Faris (Fitriani and Sutra), Anna Kendrick (Azzaro and Joan Hornig), Sarah Hyland (Emilio Pucci and Jimmy Choo), Skylar Grey (Michael Costello) and Zendaya Coleman (Emanuel Ungaro).
The 56th Annual Grammy Awards, hosted by LL Cool J, kicked off with Beyonce and Jay Z performing "Drunk In Love". The night also saw rapper Kendrick Lamar performing with rockers Imagine Dragons, Robin Thicke joining rock band Chicago and Stevie Wonder performing with Daft Punk.
Daft Punk and Macklemore & Ryan Lewis walked away with four awards apiece on Sunday night while Lorde bagged two awards - Song of the Year and Best Pop Solo Performance - for "Royals". Other artists, who were honored at the ceremony include, Kacey Musgraves, Bruno Mars, Michael Buble, Darius Rucker, Paul McCartney, Led Zeppelin, Justin Timberlake, Rihanna, Alicia Keys, Jay Z and Adele.
Here are the celebrities who stole the limelight at the 2014 Grammy red carpet:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build