Most Glamorous Celebrities at Grammy Awards Red Carpet: Beyonce, Katy Perry, Miranda Lambert and More [PHOTOS]
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | January 28, 2014 2:17 AM EST
Female celebrities stole the spotlight at the 2014 Grammy Awards red carpet on Sunday, wearing glamorous and revealing designer outfits despite the strict dress code issued by CBS last year.
Celebrities like Jennifer Lopez, Toni Braxton, Lady Gaga, Pink, Christina Aguilera and Mya had hit the headlines in the past for their racy red carpet outfits at the ceremony. This year Beyonce Knowles led the pact, consisting of Miranda Lambert, Sara Bareilles, Paris Hilton and several others.
Beyonce looked sexy and hot in a sheer skin-colored Michael Costello couture gown. She also opened the ceremony, by performing with her husband Jay Z in a revealing black bodysuit, leaving nothing to the imagination.
Other celebrities, who caught the attention at the Grammy red carpet, are Taylor Swift (Gucci), Katy Perry (Valentino), Pink (Johanna Johnson, Brian Atwood and Rauwolf), Miranda Lambert (Pamella Roland), Kacey Musgraves (Armani Prive, Forevermark and Jimmy Choo), Amber Rose (Naeem Khan), Rita Ora (Lanvin, Jimmy Choo and Lorraine Schwartz), Chrissy Teigen (Johanna Johnson), Alicia Keys (Armani Prive), Anna Faris (Fitriani and Sutra), Anna Kendrick (Azzaro and Joan Hornig), Sarah Hyland (Emilio Pucci and Jimmy Choo), Skylar Grey (Michael Costello) and Zendaya Coleman (Emanuel Ungaro).
The 56th Annual Grammy Awards, hosted by LL Cool J, kicked off with Beyonce and Jay Z performing "Drunk In Love". The night also saw rapper Kendrick Lamar performing with rockers Imagine Dragons, Robin Thicke joining rock band Chicago and Stevie Wonder performing with Daft Punk.
Daft Punk and Macklemore & Ryan Lewis walked away with four awards apiece on Sunday night while Lorde bagged two awards - Song of the Year and Best Pop Solo Performance - for "Royals". Other artists, who were honored at the ceremony include, Kacey Musgraves, Bruno Mars, Michael Buble, Darius Rucker, Paul McCartney, Led Zeppelin, Justin Timberlake, Rihanna, Alicia Keys, Jay Z and Adele.
Here are the celebrities who stole the limelight at the 2014 Grammy red carpet:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage