Most Glamorous Celebrities at Grammy Awards Red Carpet: Beyonce, Katy Perry, Miranda Lambert and More [PHOTOS]
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | January 28, 2014 2:17 AM EST
Female celebrities stole the spotlight at the 2014 Grammy Awards red carpet on Sunday, wearing glamorous and revealing designer outfits despite the strict dress code issued by CBS last year.
Celebrities like Jennifer Lopez, Toni Braxton, Lady Gaga, Pink, Christina Aguilera and Mya had hit the headlines in the past for their racy red carpet outfits at the ceremony. This year Beyonce Knowles led the pact, consisting of Miranda Lambert, Sara Bareilles, Paris Hilton and several others.
Beyonce looked sexy and hot in a sheer skin-colored Michael Costello couture gown. She also opened the ceremony, by performing with her husband Jay Z in a revealing black bodysuit, leaving nothing to the imagination.
Other celebrities, who caught the attention at the Grammy red carpet, are Taylor Swift (Gucci), Katy Perry (Valentino), Pink (Johanna Johnson, Brian Atwood and Rauwolf), Miranda Lambert (Pamella Roland), Kacey Musgraves (Armani Prive, Forevermark and Jimmy Choo), Amber Rose (Naeem Khan), Rita Ora (Lanvin, Jimmy Choo and Lorraine Schwartz), Chrissy Teigen (Johanna Johnson), Alicia Keys (Armani Prive), Anna Faris (Fitriani and Sutra), Anna Kendrick (Azzaro and Joan Hornig), Sarah Hyland (Emilio Pucci and Jimmy Choo), Skylar Grey (Michael Costello) and Zendaya Coleman (Emanuel Ungaro).
The 56th Annual Grammy Awards, hosted by LL Cool J, kicked off with Beyonce and Jay Z performing "Drunk In Love". The night also saw rapper Kendrick Lamar performing with rockers Imagine Dragons, Robin Thicke joining rock band Chicago and Stevie Wonder performing with Daft Punk.
Daft Punk and Macklemore & Ryan Lewis walked away with four awards apiece on Sunday night while Lorde bagged two awards - Song of the Year and Best Pop Solo Performance - for "Royals". Other artists, who were honored at the ceremony include, Kacey Musgraves, Bruno Mars, Michael Buble, Darius Rucker, Paul McCartney, Led Zeppelin, Justin Timberlake, Rihanna, Alicia Keys, Jay Z and Adele.
Here are the celebrities who stole the limelight at the 2014 Grammy red carpet:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles