Most Glamorous Celebrities at Grammy Awards Red Carpet: Beyonce, Katy Perry, Miranda Lambert and More [PHOTOS]
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | January 28, 2014 2:17 AM EST
Female celebrities stole the spotlight at the 2014 Grammy Awards red carpet on Sunday, wearing glamorous and revealing designer outfits despite the strict dress code issued by CBS last year.
Celebrities like Jennifer Lopez, Toni Braxton, Lady Gaga, Pink, Christina Aguilera and Mya had hit the headlines in the past for their racy red carpet outfits at the ceremony. This year Beyonce Knowles led the pact, consisting of Miranda Lambert, Sara Bareilles, Paris Hilton and several others.
Beyonce looked sexy and hot in a sheer skin-colored Michael Costello couture gown. She also opened the ceremony, by performing with her husband Jay Z in a revealing black bodysuit, leaving nothing to the imagination.
Other celebrities, who caught the attention at the Grammy red carpet, are Taylor Swift (Gucci), Katy Perry (Valentino), Pink (Johanna Johnson, Brian Atwood and Rauwolf), Miranda Lambert (Pamella Roland), Kacey Musgraves (Armani Prive, Forevermark and Jimmy Choo), Amber Rose (Naeem Khan), Rita Ora (Lanvin, Jimmy Choo and Lorraine Schwartz), Chrissy Teigen (Johanna Johnson), Alicia Keys (Armani Prive), Anna Faris (Fitriani and Sutra), Anna Kendrick (Azzaro and Joan Hornig), Sarah Hyland (Emilio Pucci and Jimmy Choo), Skylar Grey (Michael Costello) and Zendaya Coleman (Emanuel Ungaro).
The 56th Annual Grammy Awards, hosted by LL Cool J, kicked off with Beyonce and Jay Z performing "Drunk In Love". The night also saw rapper Kendrick Lamar performing with rockers Imagine Dragons, Robin Thicke joining rock band Chicago and Stevie Wonder performing with Daft Punk.
Daft Punk and Macklemore & Ryan Lewis walked away with four awards apiece on Sunday night while Lorde bagged two awards - Song of the Year and Best Pop Solo Performance - for "Royals". Other artists, who were honored at the ceremony include, Kacey Musgraves, Bruno Mars, Michael Buble, Darius Rucker, Paul McCartney, Led Zeppelin, Justin Timberlake, Rihanna, Alicia Keys, Jay Z and Adele.
Here are the celebrities who stole the limelight at the 2014 Grammy red carpet:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- Andy Roddick and Mardy Fish Can't Play in the U.S. Open Due to Drug Testing Issues
- Billy Bob Thornton Want to Play Hodor in Game Of Thrones
- Fukushima Radiation Tests on Waters Along U.S. Coast Yield Negative Results
- Zac Efron Equates Boozing to a Social Stimulant, Admits Why He Checked into Rehab Last Year
- Celebrities Who Stripped Naked for Women's Health