Tata Falcon 4 to be Christened Bolt: Report
By greeshma m | January 28, 2014 2:08 AM EST
Tata's upcoming car Falcon 4 will be named Bolt, says a new report.
Tata Motors logos are pictured outside their flagship showroom in Mumbai May 28, 2013.
Tata, the country's fourth-largest passenger car maker, has been rumoured to launch two new models - codenamed Falcon 4 and 5 - for quite some time now. Though the market name of Falcon 5 is yet to be known, reports say both cars will join the company's pavilion at the Auto Expo 2014.
Meanwhile, Tata Bolt, which is said to be a redesigned version of Tata's Indica Vista, was caught testing on Indian roads. The folks at IndianAutosBlog have posted the images of Tata Falcon, thanks to auto enthusiast Abhijeet Deshpande.
Rumours suggest the upcoming Falcon 4 will pack either a 1.3 litre Fiat Multijet turbo diesel engine and a 1.2 litre turbo petrol engine. Other speculated features of the car include redesigned rear bumpers, front grille and tail lamps. The interiors of the upcoming hatchback are likely to resemble Vista's existing model but with premium features. Tata is expected to launch the cars at the Auto Expo in February and the new models are likely to fall in the price brackets of ₹4.75 lakh and ₹7.5 lakh.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia