Tata Falcon 4 to be Christened Bolt: Report
By greeshma m | January 28, 2014 2:08 AM EST
Tata's upcoming car Falcon 4 will be named Bolt, says a new report.
Tata Motors logos are pictured outside their flagship showroom in Mumbai May 28, 2013.
Tata, the country's fourth-largest passenger car maker, has been rumoured to launch two new models - codenamed Falcon 4 and 5 - for quite some time now. Though the market name of Falcon 5 is yet to be known, reports say both cars will join the company's pavilion at the Auto Expo 2014.
Meanwhile, Tata Bolt, which is said to be a redesigned version of Tata's Indica Vista, was caught testing on Indian roads. The folks at IndianAutosBlog have posted the images of Tata Falcon, thanks to auto enthusiast Abhijeet Deshpande.
Rumours suggest the upcoming Falcon 4 will pack either a 1.3 litre Fiat Multijet turbo diesel engine and a 1.2 litre turbo petrol engine. Other speculated features of the car include redesigned rear bumpers, front grille and tail lamps. The interiors of the upcoming hatchback are likely to resemble Vista's existing model but with premium features. Tata is expected to launch the cars at the Auto Expo in February and the new models are likely to fall in the price brackets of ₹4.75 lakh and ₹7.5 lakh.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Google Chrome 64-bit for Windows 8 and Window 7 with Mac Beta Available
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen