Tata Falcon 4 to be Christened Bolt: Report
By greeshma m | January 28, 2014 2:08 AM EST
Tata's upcoming car Falcon 4 will be named Bolt, says a new report.
Tata Motors logos are pictured outside their flagship showroom in Mumbai May 28, 2013.
Tata, the country's fourth-largest passenger car maker, has been rumoured to launch two new models - codenamed Falcon 4 and 5 - for quite some time now. Though the market name of Falcon 5 is yet to be known, reports say both cars will join the company's pavilion at the Auto Expo 2014.
Meanwhile, Tata Bolt, which is said to be a redesigned version of Tata's Indica Vista, was caught testing on Indian roads. The folks at IndianAutosBlog have posted the images of Tata Falcon, thanks to auto enthusiast Abhijeet Deshpande.
Rumours suggest the upcoming Falcon 4 will pack either a 1.3 litre Fiat Multijet turbo diesel engine and a 1.2 litre turbo petrol engine. Other speculated features of the car include redesigned rear bumpers, front grille and tail lamps. The interiors of the upcoming hatchback are likely to resemble Vista's existing model but with premium features. Tata is expected to launch the cars at the Auto Expo in February and the new models are likely to fall in the price brackets of ₹4.75 lakh and ₹7.5 lakh.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown