Salman Khan Hosts 'Jai Ho' Special Screening for Poor Children [PHOTOS]
January 27, 2014 7:46 PM EST
'Jai Ho' Special Screening For NGO Kids [PHOTOS]
Bollywood superstar Salman Khan, known for his philanthropic causes, hosted a special screening of "Jai Ho" for orphans and street children at Bandra Globus theatre in Mumbai today.
The actor, who runs the Being Human foundation which is dedicated to children from poor sections, was seen mingling with children at the screening.
His much-awaited film "Jai Ho", which hit around 4,500 screens in india on Friday, earned 17.55 crore on the first day of its release, according to an official statement. "Jai Ho" was Salman's first film after a a year-long gap and it was expected to beat the record of "Dhoom 3" on its opening day.
"Jai Ho", a political thriller which focuses on corruption, is directed by Salman's brother Sohail Khan. The film also stars Daisy Shah along with Tabu, Suniel Shetty, Genelia D'Souza, Sana Khan, Nadira Babbar and Aditya Pancholi in key roles.
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- NVIDIA Shield Gaming Tablet with Tegra K1 SoC Reported to be Released on July 29