2014 Royal Rumble Live Streaming: Batista Returns, John Cena vs. Randy Orton, Where To Watch & Preview: WWE World Heavyweight Championship
By Lou Ramon Aguila | January 27, 2014 9:44 AM EST
The 2014 Royal Rumble is about to erupt at the Consol Energy Center in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, where 30 of the finest WWE superstars engage in a brutal Battle Royale to determine one rightful enough for a title shot at the biggest stage of them all - Wrestlemania XXX.
Triple H could join forces again with Batista on the road to Wrestlemania XXX
After a yearlong wait, WWE superstars from Smackdown and Raw will once again have a chance to become the next big thing in sports entertainment as the winner of the 27th staging of the old-school Pay-per-View event will get a crack at the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.
WWE Superstars CM Punk, who is chosen to enter first in the ring, will have to endure two hours of pain and exhaustion for him to come up with an epic victory. Off course, standing on his way will be 29 other superstars driven by their desire to win the gold in the main event of this year's Wrestlemania.
The Shield's mainstay Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns have also announced their participation, so did former champions Alberto Del Rio and Rey Mysterio.
But what WWE fans have surely been waiting for is the ring comeback of former WWE and World Heavyweight champion Batista, who was announced by John Bradshaw Layfield and Michael Cole as one of the participants in the WWE Royal Rumble.
Even before the start of the match, rumors have circulated that Batista would win the 30-man battle and book a slot in the main event of Wrestlemania XXX in New Orleans, Louisiana.
"Wrestling news sites announced that Batista, who left the promotion almost four years after he got fed up with the PG content of the shows, would win the Royal Rumble and go into a feud with current WWE World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton," via Idigital Times.
It would be interesting how valid the latest speculation surrounding Batista's return, and there's no other way to find it out but to watch the Pay-per-View event.
Daniel Bryan vs. Bray Wyatt
Former WWE champion Daniel Bryan have raised his rivalry with the Wyatts to another level following his latest maneuver on WWE. After forming an alliance with the mercurial bearded brothers, Bryan surprises everybody by launching an assault on Bray Wyatt after they lost a steel cage tag team match against the Usos on January 13. It was later revealed that Bryan planned his infiltration of the Wyatt all along, making this match even more personal.
John Cena vs. Randy Orton - for WWE World Heavyweight Championship
Bad blood is spilling all over the canvass when John Cena and Randy Orton collide inside the squared circle. Cena, who lost his World Heavyweight title to Orton at Tables, Ladders and Chairs, will have another opportunity to take back the newly-unified championship from Orton in what would likely be a very exciting match between two of the greatest wrestles in this era.
Live Stream & Pay-per-View Schedule
WWE Royal Rumble 2014 will kick off with a tag team match between Cody Rhodes and his brother Goldust, and the New Age Outlaws for the WWE Tag Team Championship, while Big Show and Brock Lesnar showdown will spice up everything.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Expecting A Baby Boy For The Second Time Around – Reports [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 4: San Francisco Giants 11, Kansas City Royals 4 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao KO Of Chris Algieri Will ‘Shut Up’ Floyd Mayweather Jr. Declares Freddie Roach
- Manny Pacquiao Has Got Chris Algieri Fight All Figured Out
- New York Knicks Vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Live Streaming Info, Preview And Betting Odds
- Los Angeles Lakers Suffer Second Straight Loss, Phoenix Suns Deal Kobe Bryant Another Blowout Defeat, 119-99
- Georges St-Pierre Opines Nick Diaz Would Have a Stronger Chance Against Anderson Silva If Fight Goes Longer
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery