2014 Royal Rumble Live Streaming: Batista Returns, John Cena vs. Randy Orton, Where To Watch & Preview: WWE World Heavyweight Championship
By Lou Ramon Aguila | January 27, 2014 9:44 AM EST
The 2014 Royal Rumble is about to erupt at the Consol Energy Center in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, where 30 of the finest WWE superstars engage in a brutal Battle Royale to determine one rightful enough for a title shot at the biggest stage of them all - Wrestlemania XXX.
Triple H could join forces again with Batista on the road to Wrestlemania XXX
After a yearlong wait, WWE superstars from Smackdown and Raw will once again have a chance to become the next big thing in sports entertainment as the winner of the 27th staging of the old-school Pay-per-View event will get a crack at the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.
WWE Superstars CM Punk, who is chosen to enter first in the ring, will have to endure two hours of pain and exhaustion for him to come up with an epic victory. Off course, standing on his way will be 29 other superstars driven by their desire to win the gold in the main event of this year's Wrestlemania.
The Shield's mainstay Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns have also announced their participation, so did former champions Alberto Del Rio and Rey Mysterio.
But what WWE fans have surely been waiting for is the ring comeback of former WWE and World Heavyweight champion Batista, who was announced by John Bradshaw Layfield and Michael Cole as one of the participants in the WWE Royal Rumble.
Even before the start of the match, rumors have circulated that Batista would win the 30-man battle and book a slot in the main event of Wrestlemania XXX in New Orleans, Louisiana.
"Wrestling news sites announced that Batista, who left the promotion almost four years after he got fed up with the PG content of the shows, would win the Royal Rumble and go into a feud with current WWE World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton," via Idigital Times.
It would be interesting how valid the latest speculation surrounding Batista's return, and there's no other way to find it out but to watch the Pay-per-View event.
Daniel Bryan vs. Bray Wyatt
Former WWE champion Daniel Bryan have raised his rivalry with the Wyatts to another level following his latest maneuver on WWE. After forming an alliance with the mercurial bearded brothers, Bryan surprises everybody by launching an assault on Bray Wyatt after they lost a steel cage tag team match against the Usos on January 13. It was later revealed that Bryan planned his infiltration of the Wyatt all along, making this match even more personal.
John Cena vs. Randy Orton - for WWE World Heavyweight Championship
Bad blood is spilling all over the canvass when John Cena and Randy Orton collide inside the squared circle. Cena, who lost his World Heavyweight title to Orton at Tables, Ladders and Chairs, will have another opportunity to take back the newly-unified championship from Orton in what would likely be a very exciting match between two of the greatest wrestles in this era.
Live Stream & Pay-per-View Schedule
WWE Royal Rumble 2014 will kick off with a tag team match between Cody Rhodes and his brother Goldust, and the New Age Outlaws for the WWE Tag Team Championship, while Big Show and Brock Lesnar showdown will spice up everything.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- WWE SummerSlam Results & Highlights: Brock Lesnar vs. John Cena, Roman Reigns vs. Randy Orton
- Tim Tebow Stars in SEC Network Commercial
- Fernando Alonso Describes Michael Schumacher as the Strongest Opponent He Has Faced in F1
- Rafael Nadal Will Miss 2014 US Open; Roger Federer Looking to Pounce on Rival
- Serena Williams and Patrick Mouratoglou Break-up Unlikely, Coach Posts Instagram Photos of Girlfriend
- Robin Williams Goodbye Video Hoax: Facebook Users Warned of Celebrity Suicide Exploitation
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: AT&T/Sprint Release and When to Hit Your Region
- Motorola Moto X+1 On Release Date To Come With Snapdragon 800 Processor, 2 GB RAM, 4K Recording And 5.2-Inch Display