Portland Trail Blazers vs. Golden State Warriors [Live Streaming and Game Preview]
By James Patrick Quizon | January 27, 2014 7:46 AM EST
In a recent road trip, the Portland Trail Blazers proved that they are no fluke going toe-to-toe with the best teams in the Western Conference. LaMarcus Aldridge and the rest of Rip City take on another contender from the conference in the Golden State Warriors, which are struggling of late after suffering back-to-back defeats to teams below them in the team standings.
NBA: Indiana Pacers at Golden State Warriors
The Blazers went 2-2 in a road trip that featured games against the San Antonio Spurs, Dallas Mavericks, Houston Rockets and Oklahoma City Thunder and then promptly won two at home—against Denver Nuggets and Minnesota Timberwolves—to return in the thick of things at the top of the standings in the entire NBA.
The Warriors have now lost four of their last five games including back to back against the Indiana Pacers, 102-94 and the Timberwolves, 121-120-- both at home.
After giving up 121 points in the loss to Minnesota, which shot exactly 50 per cent from the field, the Warriors have now given up more than 118 points per game in their final four losses. They should perform better on defense if they want to have a chance against the Blazers, which ranks first in scoring in the league at 109.5 PPG.
Betting Lines: Portland Trail Blazers (+5) vs. Golden State Warriors (O/U: 216.0)
Game time: 12:00 noon AEDT
Betting Against the Spread (ATS)
Portland Trail Blazers Trends
- The Blazers are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games after a win
- The Blazers are 4-9 ATS in their last 13 games vs. Pacific division teams
- The Blazers are 3-7 ATS in their last 10 games on the road
Golden State Warriors Trends
- The Warriors are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games
- The Warriors are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games after a loss
- The Warriors are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games at home
Watch the Blazers vs. Warriors via NBA League Pass.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Jeremy Lin Should Be Ready to Start for Los Angeles Lakers as Steve Nash Confirms Retirement
- Manchester United Transfer News: Arturo Vidal Leaving Juventus for the Red Devils Gaining Momentum
- Roger Federer Forced to Take Down Children's Play Area on his Property in Valbella
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Striker Disappointed with Cesc Fabregas Sale to Chelsea
- 5 Sports Stars Who are Also Into Other Sports
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8