Portland Trail Blazers vs. Golden State Warriors [Live Streaming and Game Preview]
By James Patrick Quizon | January 27, 2014 7:46 AM EST
In a recent road trip, the Portland Trail Blazers proved that they are no fluke going toe-to-toe with the best teams in the Western Conference. LaMarcus Aldridge and the rest of Rip City take on another contender from the conference in the Golden State Warriors, which are struggling of late after suffering back-to-back defeats to teams below them in the team standings.
NBA: Indiana Pacers at Golden State Warriors
The Blazers went 2-2 in a road trip that featured games against the San Antonio Spurs, Dallas Mavericks, Houston Rockets and Oklahoma City Thunder and then promptly won two at home—against Denver Nuggets and Minnesota Timberwolves—to return in the thick of things at the top of the standings in the entire NBA.
The Warriors have now lost four of their last five games including back to back against the Indiana Pacers, 102-94 and the Timberwolves, 121-120-- both at home.
After giving up 121 points in the loss to Minnesota, which shot exactly 50 per cent from the field, the Warriors have now given up more than 118 points per game in their final four losses. They should perform better on defense if they want to have a chance against the Blazers, which ranks first in scoring in the league at 109.5 PPG.
Betting Lines: Portland Trail Blazers (+5) vs. Golden State Warriors (O/U: 216.0)
Game time: 12:00 noon AEDT
Betting Against the Spread (ATS)
Portland Trail Blazers Trends
- The Blazers are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games after a win
- The Blazers are 4-9 ATS in their last 13 games vs. Pacific division teams
- The Blazers are 3-7 ATS in their last 10 games on the road
Golden State Warriors Trends
- The Warriors are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games
- The Warriors are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games after a loss
- The Warriors are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games at home
Watch the Blazers vs. Warriors via NBA League Pass.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Brad Pitt Still in Love with Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston, Staying with Angelina Jolie for Sake of Kids, Claims Brad's Psychic
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
- Transfer News: Manchester United's Possible Transfer Options For This Season
Join the Conversation
- Floyd Sr Already Endorsing Manny Pacquiao vs. Floyd Fight After Anticipated Victory Over Maidana
- Top 10 Highest Paid Tennis Players
- Dallas Cowboys Have Worst Linebackers in History, Tony Romo To Miss Games Again – Gerry Fraley
- Chelsea FC Transfer News: Mourinho's Free-Transfer Ploy On Khedira Working, After Latter Refused To Pen New Real Madrid Deal
- Spanish Super Cup Second Leg Preview
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- More Nexus 8/Nexus 9 Release Confirmed with More Leaks and Out of Stock Nexus 7 and 10
- James Foley: Release of Beheading Video by ISIS Meant to Attract More Recruits to Join the Cause – Intelligence
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year
- Google Works on Powering Up Chromebook Line to Kill Competitors, Nvidia Joins with Acer for New Killer Laptop