Portland Trail Blazers vs. Golden State Warriors [Live Streaming and Game Preview]
By James Patrick Quizon | January 27, 2014 7:46 AM EST
In a recent road trip, the Portland Trail Blazers proved that they are no fluke going toe-to-toe with the best teams in the Western Conference. LaMarcus Aldridge and the rest of Rip City take on another contender from the conference in the Golden State Warriors, which are struggling of late after suffering back-to-back defeats to teams below them in the team standings.
NBA: Indiana Pacers at Golden State Warriors
The Blazers went 2-2 in a road trip that featured games against the San Antonio Spurs, Dallas Mavericks, Houston Rockets and Oklahoma City Thunder and then promptly won two at home—against Denver Nuggets and Minnesota Timberwolves—to return in the thick of things at the top of the standings in the entire NBA.
The Warriors have now lost four of their last five games including back to back against the Indiana Pacers, 102-94 and the Timberwolves, 121-120-- both at home.
After giving up 121 points in the loss to Minnesota, which shot exactly 50 per cent from the field, the Warriors have now given up more than 118 points per game in their final four losses. They should perform better on defense if they want to have a chance against the Blazers, which ranks first in scoring in the league at 109.5 PPG.
Betting Lines: Portland Trail Blazers (+5) vs. Golden State Warriors (O/U: 216.0)
Game time: 12:00 noon AEDT
Betting Against the Spread (ATS)
Portland Trail Blazers Trends
- The Blazers are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games after a win
- The Blazers are 4-9 ATS in their last 13 games vs. Pacific division teams
- The Blazers are 3-7 ATS in their last 10 games on the road
Golden State Warriors Trends
- The Warriors are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games
- The Warriors are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games after a loss
- The Warriors are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games at home
Watch the Blazers vs. Warriors via NBA League Pass.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Blasted For Arrogance, Playing Basketball Month Before Fight Against Chris Algieri
- Croatian Boxer Banned For Life From Sport After Vicious Attack On Polish Referee [VIDEO]
- NBA News: Teammate Stresses Jeremy Lin's Importance To The Lakers
- Ronda Rousey Rejects Idea of Fight Between A Man And A Woman In The UFC
- Chelsea FC: No 'Crying' For The Blues Amid Injury Woes Ahead Of Man Utd Clash, Says Mourinho
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop