Portland Trail Blazers vs. Golden State Warriors [Live Streaming and Game Preview]
By James Patrick Quizon | January 27, 2014 7:46 AM EST
In a recent road trip, the Portland Trail Blazers proved that they are no fluke going toe-to-toe with the best teams in the Western Conference. LaMarcus Aldridge and the rest of Rip City take on another contender from the conference in the Golden State Warriors, which are struggling of late after suffering back-to-back defeats to teams below them in the team standings.
NBA: Indiana Pacers at Golden State Warriors
The Blazers went 2-2 in a road trip that featured games against the San Antonio Spurs, Dallas Mavericks, Houston Rockets and Oklahoma City Thunder and then promptly won two at home—against Denver Nuggets and Minnesota Timberwolves—to return in the thick of things at the top of the standings in the entire NBA.
The Warriors have now lost four of their last five games including back to back against the Indiana Pacers, 102-94 and the Timberwolves, 121-120-- both at home.
After giving up 121 points in the loss to Minnesota, which shot exactly 50 per cent from the field, the Warriors have now given up more than 118 points per game in their final four losses. They should perform better on defense if they want to have a chance against the Blazers, which ranks first in scoring in the league at 109.5 PPG.
Betting Lines: Portland Trail Blazers (+5) vs. Golden State Warriors (O/U: 216.0)
Game time: 12:00 noon AEDT
Betting Against the Spread (ATS)
Portland Trail Blazers Trends
- The Blazers are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games after a win
- The Blazers are 4-9 ATS in their last 13 games vs. Pacific division teams
- The Blazers are 3-7 ATS in their last 10 games on the road
Golden State Warriors Trends
- The Warriors are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games
- The Warriors are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games after a loss
- The Warriors are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games at home
Watch the Blazers vs. Warriors via NBA League Pass.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Final: USA Vs. Serbia Live Streaming Info, Key Players And Preview
- The Rock Reveals He And John Cena Nearly Fought Backstage [VIDEO]
- Maria Sharapova And Grigor Dimitrov Break Up News
- NFL Week 2: Kansas City Chiefs Vs. Denver Broncos Live Streaming Information And Preview
- Arsenal FC: Wenger Believes Wilshere's Performance Against City Not Enough For Man Utd Legend Paul Scholes
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date