FA Cup Where to Watch Live: Chelsea vs Stoke City Live Streaming Information
By Vishnuprasad Pillai | January 27, 2014 2:30 AM EST
Chelsea welcome fellow Premier League side Stoke City to Stamford Bridge in the FA Cup fourth round tie on Sunday, with January signing Nemanja Matic expected to start.
Where to Watch Live
The game is scheduled for a 3.30pm GMT (9pm IST) start with live coverage on Star Sports 4 and Star Sports HD 2 in India. The match can also be caught via live streaming online HERE in India. Catch the action in the US HERE, while UK viewers can live stream the match HERE. Viewers from Australia check HERE. North Africa and Middle East viewers can catch all the action live online HERE, with the same for rest of Africa viewers HERE.
Matic returned to Chelsea in a £21m deal from Benfica earlier this month and the Serbia international is expected to provide both creativity and steel to the Blues midfield.
The west London side are currently third in the Premier League, just two points behind leaders Arsenal. Jose Mourinho's men are in a good run of form, winning their last six matches in all competitions. However, they will be wary of the Potters who shocked them 3-2 in a league fixture at the Britannia back in December.
Meanwhile, Stoke failed to build on that massive win over Chelsea. Mark Hughes men have won just one of their last six games in all competitions and are currently 14tih in the league, just four points over the drop zone.
Both clubs had defeated Championship sides in their respective third round matches. Chelsea overcame Derby County 2-0, while Stoke saw off highflying Leicester City 2-1.
Chelsea: Fernando Torres (knee) and Marko van Ginkel (knee) miss out for the Blues.
Stoke: Robert Huth (knee), Andy Wilkinson (heel) and Matthew Etherington (calf) remain sidelined for Hughes.
Lineups: Chelsea: Schwarzer; Ivanovic, David Luiz, Cahill, Cole; Matic, Lampard; Schurrle, Oscar, Hazard; Eto'o
Stoke: Begovic; Cameron, Shawcross, Wilson, Pieters; Walters, Nzonzi, Ireland, Palacios, Arnautovic; Crouch
Prediction: 3-1 to Chelsea
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Celebs: Struggle With Drug Addiction
Join the Conversation
- No Kevin Love to Cleveland, Andrew Wiggins to Stay with Cavaliers
- Jeremy Lin Only an ‘Expiring Contract’ in Los Angeles; Lakers Want Eric Bledsoe
- Jeremy Lin Demands More Playing Time From Lakers Next Season
- Khloe Kardashian Sympathetic About Ex-Husband Lamar Odom in Recent Instagram Posts
- Rafael Nadal’s Retirement Plan Includes Becoming Pro Poker Player; Spaniard To Unveil New Serve at US Open
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $499 Comes With 5.5-Inch Quad HD Display, Snapdragon 805 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People