FA Cup Where to Watch Live: Bournemouth vs Liverpool Live Streaming Information
By Vishnuprasad Pillai | January 25, 2014 11:28 PM EST
Liverpool will be keen to seal qualification to the fifth round of this season's FA Cup on Saturday, when they take on struggling Championship side Bournemouth at the The Goldsands Stadium.
Liverpool forwards Luis Suarez and Daniel Sturridge. Reuters
Where to Watch Live
The game is scheduled for a 12.45pm GMT (6.15pm IST) start with live coverage on Star Sports 4 and Star Sports HD 2 in India. The match can also be caught via live streaming online HERE in India. Catch the action in the US HERE, while UK viewers can live stream the match HERE. Viewers from Australia check HERE. North Africa and Middle East viewers can catch all the action live online HERE, with the same for rest of Africa viewers HERE.
The Reds are currently fourth in the Premier League, with 43 points from 22 matches, as they continue their quest to finish in the top four and qualify for the Champions League next season.
After suffering a dip in form towards the end of last year, Brendan Rodgers' men are getting back in shape, with three wins from their four matches this month, including the 2-0 win against League One outfit Oldham Athletic in the third round of this competition.
Bournemouth, on the other hand, have had an unimpressive season and are currently 16th in the Championship, 10 points below the play-off spots. Eddie Howe' side's only victory in their last five games came against League Two side Burton Albion in the FA Cup third round, though the Cherries have been beaten only once in their last seven matches.
Bournemouth: The Cherries have no injury or suspension issues and have a full squad to choose from.
Liverpool: Lucas Leiva (knee), Daniel Agger (calf), Glen Johnson (ankle), Mamadou Sakho(hamstring) and Jose Enrique (knee) remain sidelined for Rodgers.
Lineups: Bournemouth: Camp; Francis, Ward, Elphick, Daniels; Arter, O'Kane, Surman, Ritchie, Grabban; Pugh
Liverpool: Jones; Kelly, Skrtel, Toure, Cissokho; Moses, Gerrard, Henderson, Coutinho; Sturridge, Suarez
Prediction: 3-1 to Liverpool
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Dota 2 Match Fixing Controversy: Arrow Gaming Disqualified From Summit 2 Tournament [VIDEO]
- Roger Federer Starts Practicing On Clay For The Davis Cup Final
- Toni Nadal Says Roger Federer Is The Greatest Of All Time
- Manchester United: Did Ed Woodward Really Uttered Expletives During The Red Devils' Draw Against West Brom?
- Chelsea FC: No 'Crying' For The Blues Amid Injury Woes Ahead Of Man Utd Clash, Says Mourinho
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia