FA Cup Where to Watch Live: Bournemouth vs Liverpool Live Streaming Information
By Vishnuprasad Pillai | January 25, 2014 11:28 PM EST
Liverpool will be keen to seal qualification to the fifth round of this season's FA Cup on Saturday, when they take on struggling Championship side Bournemouth at the The Goldsands Stadium.
Liverpool forwards Luis Suarez and Daniel Sturridge. Reuters
Where to Watch Live
The game is scheduled for a 12.45pm GMT (6.15pm IST) start with live coverage on Star Sports 4 and Star Sports HD 2 in India. The match can also be caught via live streaming online HERE in India. Catch the action in the US HERE, while UK viewers can live stream the match HERE. Viewers from Australia check HERE. North Africa and Middle East viewers can catch all the action live online HERE, with the same for rest of Africa viewers HERE.
The Reds are currently fourth in the Premier League, with 43 points from 22 matches, as they continue their quest to finish in the top four and qualify for the Champions League next season.
After suffering a dip in form towards the end of last year, Brendan Rodgers' men are getting back in shape, with three wins from their four matches this month, including the 2-0 win against League One outfit Oldham Athletic in the third round of this competition.
Bournemouth, on the other hand, have had an unimpressive season and are currently 16th in the Championship, 10 points below the play-off spots. Eddie Howe' side's only victory in their last five games came against League Two side Burton Albion in the FA Cup third round, though the Cherries have been beaten only once in their last seven matches.
Bournemouth: The Cherries have no injury or suspension issues and have a full squad to choose from.
Liverpool: Lucas Leiva (knee), Daniel Agger (calf), Glen Johnson (ankle), Mamadou Sakho(hamstring) and Jose Enrique (knee) remain sidelined for Rodgers.
Lineups: Bournemouth: Camp; Francis, Ward, Elphick, Daniels; Arter, O'Kane, Surman, Ritchie, Grabban; Pugh
Liverpool: Jones; Kelly, Skrtel, Toure, Cissokho; Moses, Gerrard, Henderson, Coutinho; Sturridge, Suarez
Prediction: 3-1 to Liverpool
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal On Roger Federer: ‘He’s A Good Person, A Fantastic Player And A Great Man On Court’
- Jeremy Lin’s Big Break: Steve Nash Out For The Season For The Los Angeles Lakers
- NBA News: Teammate Stresses Jeremy Lin's Importance To The Lakers
- Croatian Boxer Banned For Life From Sport After Vicious Attack On Polish Referee [VIDEO]
- Manny Pacquiao Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather Jr. In Basketball Claims Freddie Roach
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories