FA Cup Where to Watch Live: Bournemouth vs Liverpool Live Streaming Information
By Vishnuprasad Pillai | January 25, 2014 11:28 PM EST
Liverpool will be keen to seal qualification to the fifth round of this season's FA Cup on Saturday, when they take on struggling Championship side Bournemouth at the The Goldsands Stadium.
Liverpool forwards Luis Suarez and Daniel Sturridge. Reuters
Where to Watch Live
The game is scheduled for a 12.45pm GMT (6.15pm IST) start with live coverage on Star Sports 4 and Star Sports HD 2 in India. The match can also be caught via live streaming online HERE in India. Catch the action in the US HERE, while UK viewers can live stream the match HERE. Viewers from Australia check HERE. North Africa and Middle East viewers can catch all the action live online HERE, with the same for rest of Africa viewers HERE.
The Reds are currently fourth in the Premier League, with 43 points from 22 matches, as they continue their quest to finish in the top four and qualify for the Champions League next season.
After suffering a dip in form towards the end of last year, Brendan Rodgers' men are getting back in shape, with three wins from their four matches this month, including the 2-0 win against League One outfit Oldham Athletic in the third round of this competition.
Bournemouth, on the other hand, have had an unimpressive season and are currently 16th in the Championship, 10 points below the play-off spots. Eddie Howe' side's only victory in their last five games came against League Two side Burton Albion in the FA Cup third round, though the Cherries have been beaten only once in their last seven matches.
Bournemouth: The Cherries have no injury or suspension issues and have a full squad to choose from.
Liverpool: Lucas Leiva (knee), Daniel Agger (calf), Glen Johnson (ankle), Mamadou Sakho(hamstring) and Jose Enrique (knee) remain sidelined for Rodgers.
Lineups: Bournemouth: Camp; Francis, Ward, Elphick, Daniels; Arter, O'Kane, Surman, Ritchie, Grabban; Pugh
Liverpool: Jones; Kelly, Skrtel, Toure, Cissokho; Moses, Gerrard, Henderson, Coutinho; Sturridge, Suarez
Prediction: 3-1 to Liverpool
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jeremy Lin, Chandler Parsons React To 'Role Players' Label By James Harden
- 2014 Commonwealth Games Medal Tally: Games are Through Day 5 and Australia Continues to Dominate Count; Day 5 Highlights
- Roger Federer Not That Good If Different Surfaces Were To Exist – Giles Simon
- Dan Bilzerian Opens Up to Howard Stern, Poker Pro Admits He Once Had Sex with 16 Women in 12 Days
- Ana Ivanovic Posts a Hot Selfie on Instagram after her San Francisco Photo-Shoot
- Transfer News: In Demand Everton Midfielder Silence Speculations by Penning New Deal [VIDEO]
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Reebok Launches Bacon Line to Lure CrossFit and Paleo Diet Fans
- Transfer News: Star Midfielder Pledges Future with Manchester City [VIDEO]
- ACT Party's Demand to Re Consider Maoris Privileges Evokes Reprimand