Khloe Kardashian Never Wanted a Baby with Lamar Odom, Kim Reveals
By Keerthi Mohan | January 25, 2014 6:10 PM EST
As previously believed, Khloe Kardashian was not trying to start a family with husband Lamar Odom, as she knew they were heading for splitsville, Kim Kardashian revealed on Thursday.
Khloe Kardashian and her husband Lamar Odom.
Khloe’s efforts to get pregnant have been well documented in the media and it is no secret that she visited fertility specialists for IVF treatments. Her struggles with getting pregnant was also featured on “Keeping Up With the Kardashians,” the family’s reality show.
But, on Thursday, Kim appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live and said that Khloe started skipping doctor’s appointments when she realized her marriage was falling apart.
“For so long, everyone in our family was feeling really sad for Khloe thinking that she wasn't getting pregnant," Kim said. "And the whole time, she wasn't trying to and she was not showing up to these doctor’s appointments behind our back on purpose."
Khloe filed for divorce in December after reports emerged that Lamar cheated on her with multiple women. The NBA player is also said to have issues with drug abuse.
"She knew it wasn't right and she knew she wasn't ready, so now we understand it and we understand her decisions, it's very clear,” Kim told Kimmel.
Kim was on the show to promote the latest season of “Keeping Up With the Kardashians.”
Kim later clarified the comment she made on “Jimmy Kimmel Live” with an extended tweet that read: "I'm so tired of people twisting my words, Khloe did start fertility and she wanted to have a baby, but I believe in the middle of the process she realized timing wasn't good based on what was going on with her relationship. She was not ready to tell us everything so she stopped treatment without telling us. "
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers – ‘Coda’: Midseason Finale Is ‘Heartbreaking’ And ‘Gut-Wrenching’
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast