Khloe Kardashian Never Wanted a Baby with Lamar Odom, Kim Reveals
By Keerthi Mohan | January 25, 2014 6:10 PM EST
As previously believed, Khloe Kardashian was not trying to start a family with husband Lamar Odom, as she knew they were heading for splitsville, Kim Kardashian revealed on Thursday.
Khloe Kardashian and her husband Lamar Odom.
Khloe’s efforts to get pregnant have been well documented in the media and it is no secret that she visited fertility specialists for IVF treatments. Her struggles with getting pregnant was also featured on “Keeping Up With the Kardashians,” the family’s reality show.
But, on Thursday, Kim appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live and said that Khloe started skipping doctor’s appointments when she realized her marriage was falling apart.
“For so long, everyone in our family was feeling really sad for Khloe thinking that she wasn't getting pregnant," Kim said. "And the whole time, she wasn't trying to and she was not showing up to these doctor’s appointments behind our back on purpose."
Khloe filed for divorce in December after reports emerged that Lamar cheated on her with multiple women. The NBA player is also said to have issues with drug abuse.
"She knew it wasn't right and she knew she wasn't ready, so now we understand it and we understand her decisions, it's very clear,” Kim told Kimmel.
Kim was on the show to promote the latest season of “Keeping Up With the Kardashians.”
Kim later clarified the comment she made on “Jimmy Kimmel Live” with an extended tweet that read: "I'm so tired of people twisting my words, Khloe did start fertility and she wanted to have a baby, but I believe in the middle of the process she realized timing wasn't good based on what was going on with her relationship. She was not ready to tell us everything so she stopped treatment without telling us. "
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- Andy Roddick and Mardy Fish Can't Play in the U.S. Open Due to Drug Testing Issues
- Billy Bob Thornton Want to Play Hodor in Game Of Thrones
- Fukushima Radiation Tests on Waters Along U.S. Coast Yield Negative Results
- Zac Efron Equates Boozing to a Social Stimulant, Admits Why He Checked into Rehab Last Year
- Celebrities Who Stripped Naked for Women's Health