Khloe Kardashian Never Wanted a Baby with Lamar Odom, Kim Reveals
By Keerthi Mohan | January 25, 2014 6:10 PM EST
As previously believed, Khloe Kardashian was not trying to start a family with husband Lamar Odom, as she knew they were heading for splitsville, Kim Kardashian revealed on Thursday.
Khloe Kardashian and her husband Lamar Odom.
Khloe’s efforts to get pregnant have been well documented in the media and it is no secret that she visited fertility specialists for IVF treatments. Her struggles with getting pregnant was also featured on “Keeping Up With the Kardashians,” the family’s reality show.
But, on Thursday, Kim appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live and said that Khloe started skipping doctor’s appointments when she realized her marriage was falling apart.
“For so long, everyone in our family was feeling really sad for Khloe thinking that she wasn't getting pregnant," Kim said. "And the whole time, she wasn't trying to and she was not showing up to these doctor’s appointments behind our back on purpose."
Khloe filed for divorce in December after reports emerged that Lamar cheated on her with multiple women. The NBA player is also said to have issues with drug abuse.
"She knew it wasn't right and she knew she wasn't ready, so now we understand it and we understand her decisions, it's very clear,” Kim told Kimmel.
Kim was on the show to promote the latest season of “Keeping Up With the Kardashians.”
Kim later clarified the comment she made on “Jimmy Kimmel Live” with an extended tweet that read: "I'm so tired of people twisting my words, Khloe did start fertility and she wanted to have a baby, but I believe in the middle of the process she realized timing wasn't good based on what was going on with her relationship. She was not ready to tell us everything so she stopped treatment without telling us. "
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2