Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce: Khloe Forgets All the Drama as She Heads to Las Vegas
By Rachelle Corpuz | January 25, 2014 2:25 PM EST
Khloe Kardashian is surviving with the aftermath of her divorce from Lamar. She's moving beyond the pain as she heads down to Las Vegas on Jan. 25.
After the season premiere of the ninth season of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians," the viewers of the reality TV show have been seeing how Khloe attempts to overcome her grief over her marriage dilemmas with her relationship with Lamar. The episodes of the latest season was reportedly filmed during about the time that Khloe and Lamar were facing problems in their marriage.
Khloe Kardashian is getting fertility treatments, SFGate reported. On one of the latest episodes of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians," the reality-television star found out something might be wrong, which means she may have turned to in vitro fertilization to become pregnant.
In November, Khloe has been filming scenes for "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" talking about her troubles with Lamar. Indeed, Khloe was seen breaking down and in tears during the two-day premiere of the reality TV show when it first aired on Jan. 19.
Khloe has been showing the viewers the softer and sympathetic side of her as she confesses how her marriage was falling apart and how she was trying to save Lamar. Well, sometimes life is just too much to take. Even so, people may be seeing Khloe in tears on national television but she's actually trying to get over Lamar and move on with her life following her divorce from him, reported by Entertainment Wise.
The 29-year-old brunette revealed on her social media accounts that she will be in Las Vegas for the "Kardashian Khaos" event. "So excited to see you dolls in Vegas," she posted on Instagram. "I'll be there this Saturday the 25th at @OfficialKardashianKhaos from 1pm to 3pm, see you there," she wrote. The "Kardashian Khaos" is their family's online celebrity boutique that sells all the products that the Kardashian girls endorse and wear.
Khloe is looking as great as ever. She's moving on, after all it is the only thing that she should focus on right now. It can be tough and challenging. It doesn't matter if Khloe is strong or not, moving on after a divorce is going to be puzzling and interesting. However, as long as Khloe has a lot of new things to worry about to take her mind off Lamar, then she should be okay. Don't you think?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao Purse Split: $100M For American, $60M For Filipino— Report
- Amir Khan Addresses Roach’s Comments That Pacquiao Used To Knock Out The Bolton-Born Boxer During Sparring Sessions
- Boxing Analyst John Scully Says Floyd Mayweather Is Slipping But Manny Pacquiao Won’t Win In Super Fight In 2015
- Meet Paige VanZant, The Next UFC Sensation In The Women's Division
- Michael Schumacher Condition: Manager Sabine Kehm Says The 7-Time World Champion Is Making ‘Progress Appropriate To The Severity Of His Situation’
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft
- Nuclear War: Putin Certain To Launch Battle To Avoid Corruption Charges, Whistleblower Claims