Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce: Khloe Forgets All the Drama as She Heads to Las Vegas
By Rachelle Corpuz | January 25, 2014 2:25 PM EST
Khloe Kardashian is surviving with the aftermath of her divorce from Lamar. She's moving beyond the pain as she heads down to Las Vegas on Jan. 25.
After the season premiere of the ninth season of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians," the viewers of the reality TV show have been seeing how Khloe attempts to overcome her grief over her marriage dilemmas with her relationship with Lamar. The episodes of the latest season was reportedly filmed during about the time that Khloe and Lamar were facing problems in their marriage.
Khloe Kardashian is getting fertility treatments, SFGate reported. On one of the latest episodes of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians," the reality-television star found out something might be wrong, which means she may have turned to in vitro fertilization to become pregnant.
In November, Khloe has been filming scenes for "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" talking about her troubles with Lamar. Indeed, Khloe was seen breaking down and in tears during the two-day premiere of the reality TV show when it first aired on Jan. 19.
Khloe has been showing the viewers the softer and sympathetic side of her as she confesses how her marriage was falling apart and how she was trying to save Lamar. Well, sometimes life is just too much to take. Even so, people may be seeing Khloe in tears on national television but she's actually trying to get over Lamar and move on with her life following her divorce from him, reported by Entertainment Wise.
The 29-year-old brunette revealed on her social media accounts that she will be in Las Vegas for the "Kardashian Khaos" event. "So excited to see you dolls in Vegas," she posted on Instagram. "I'll be there this Saturday the 25th at @OfficialKardashianKhaos from 1pm to 3pm, see you there," she wrote. The "Kardashian Khaos" is their family's online celebrity boutique that sells all the products that the Kardashian girls endorse and wear.
Khloe is looking as great as ever. She's moving on, after all it is the only thing that she should focus on right now. It can be tough and challenging. It doesn't matter if Khloe is strong or not, moving on after a divorce is going to be puzzling and interesting. However, as long as Khloe has a lot of new things to worry about to take her mind off Lamar, then she should be okay. Don't you think?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Manchester United Transfer News: Arturo Vidal Leaving Juventus for the Red Devils Gaining Momentum
- Roger Federer Forced to Take Down Children's Play Area on his Property in Valbella
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Striker Disappointed with Cesc Fabregas Sale to Chelsea
- 5 Sports Stars Who are Also Into Other Sports
- Manchester United Transfer News: Wilfried Zaha Might Stay After Impressing Van Gaal Against Inter [VIDEO]
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools