Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce: Khloe Forgets All the Drama as She Heads to Las Vegas
By Rachelle Corpuz | January 25, 2014 2:25 PM EST
Khloe Kardashian is surviving with the aftermath of her divorce from Lamar. She's moving beyond the pain as she heads down to Las Vegas on Jan. 25.
After the season premiere of the ninth season of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians," the viewers of the reality TV show have been seeing how Khloe attempts to overcome her grief over her marriage dilemmas with her relationship with Lamar. The episodes of the latest season was reportedly filmed during about the time that Khloe and Lamar were facing problems in their marriage.
Khloe Kardashian is getting fertility treatments, SFGate reported. On one of the latest episodes of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians," the reality-television star found out something might be wrong, which means she may have turned to in vitro fertilization to become pregnant.
In November, Khloe has been filming scenes for "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" talking about her troubles with Lamar. Indeed, Khloe was seen breaking down and in tears during the two-day premiere of the reality TV show when it first aired on Jan. 19.
Khloe has been showing the viewers the softer and sympathetic side of her as she confesses how her marriage was falling apart and how she was trying to save Lamar. Well, sometimes life is just too much to take. Even so, people may be seeing Khloe in tears on national television but she's actually trying to get over Lamar and move on with her life following her divorce from him, reported by Entertainment Wise.
The 29-year-old brunette revealed on her social media accounts that she will be in Las Vegas for the "Kardashian Khaos" event. "So excited to see you dolls in Vegas," she posted on Instagram. "I'll be there this Saturday the 25th at @OfficialKardashianKhaos from 1pm to 3pm, see you there," she wrote. The "Kardashian Khaos" is their family's online celebrity boutique that sells all the products that the Kardashian girls endorse and wear.
Khloe is looking as great as ever. She's moving on, after all it is the only thing that she should focus on right now. It can be tough and challenging. It doesn't matter if Khloe is strong or not, moving on after a divorce is going to be puzzling and interesting. However, as long as Khloe has a lot of new things to worry about to take her mind off Lamar, then she should be okay. Don't you think?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
Join the Conversation
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Live Streaming Info: Spain vs. Iran Preview, Starting Lineups
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Live Streaming Info: USA vs. Finland Preview, Starting Lineups [VIDEO]
- Arsenal FC Transfer News: Wenger's Take on Falcao and Rabiot
- Chelsea FC Transfer News: Blues Striker Fernando Torres Heads To AC Milan
- Arsenal FC Transfer News: Signing A Striker Is Still Considered By Wenger
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Firms Up as iWatch Rollout Delayed to Jan 2015 – Reports
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- North Korea Banker Who Manages Money of Kim Jong-un Defects to Russia With $5 Million
- Malaysia Airlines to Axe 4,000 Employees, Including CEO; Suspends Trading of Shares