Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce: Khloe Forgets All the Drama as She Heads to Las Vegas
By Rachelle Corpuz | January 25, 2014 2:25 PM EST
Khloe Kardashian is surviving with the aftermath of her divorce from Lamar. She's moving beyond the pain as she heads down to Las Vegas on Jan. 25.
After the season premiere of the ninth season of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians," the viewers of the reality TV show have been seeing how Khloe attempts to overcome her grief over her marriage dilemmas with her relationship with Lamar. The episodes of the latest season was reportedly filmed during about the time that Khloe and Lamar were facing problems in their marriage.
Khloe Kardashian is getting fertility treatments, SFGate reported. On one of the latest episodes of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians," the reality-television star found out something might be wrong, which means she may have turned to in vitro fertilization to become pregnant.
In November, Khloe has been filming scenes for "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" talking about her troubles with Lamar. Indeed, Khloe was seen breaking down and in tears during the two-day premiere of the reality TV show when it first aired on Jan. 19.
Khloe has been showing the viewers the softer and sympathetic side of her as she confesses how her marriage was falling apart and how she was trying to save Lamar. Well, sometimes life is just too much to take. Even so, people may be seeing Khloe in tears on national television but she's actually trying to get over Lamar and move on with her life following her divorce from him, reported by Entertainment Wise.
The 29-year-old brunette revealed on her social media accounts that she will be in Las Vegas for the "Kardashian Khaos" event. "So excited to see you dolls in Vegas," she posted on Instagram. "I'll be there this Saturday the 25th at @OfficialKardashianKhaos from 1pm to 3pm, see you there," she wrote. The "Kardashian Khaos" is their family's online celebrity boutique that sells all the products that the Kardashian girls endorse and wear.
Khloe is looking as great as ever. She's moving on, after all it is the only thing that she should focus on right now. It can be tough and challenging. It doesn't matter if Khloe is strong or not, moving on after a divorce is going to be puzzling and interesting. However, as long as Khloe has a lot of new things to worry about to take her mind off Lamar, then she should be okay. Don't you think?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal On Roger Federer: ‘He’s A Good Person, A Fantastic Player And A Great Man On Court’
- Jeremy Lin’s Big Break: Steve Nash Out For The Season For The Los Angeles Lakers
- NBA News: Teammate Stresses Jeremy Lin's Importance To The Lakers
- Croatian Boxer Banned For Life From Sport After Vicious Attack On Polish Referee [VIDEO]
- Manny Pacquiao Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather Jr. In Basketball Claims Freddie Roach
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports