Justin Bieber's Huge Support After Arrest, Beliebers On Twitter: 'We Will Always Support You Justin'
By nidhi tewari | January 25, 2014 10:18 AM EST
Justin Bieber has a huge fan following and still has everyone by his side even after getting arrested for drag racing and driving under the influence of alcohol. Sports brand Adidas, for which Bieber is a brand ambassador, has no plans to remove the singer from their advertisements even after the incident. And so are all the "Beliebers!" The 19-year-old has a huge support on Twitter and a hashtag #WeWillAlwaysSupportYouJustin is trending ever since his arrest.
Singer Justin Bieber poses at the premiere of the documentary "Justin Bieber's Believe" in Los Angeles, California December 18, 2013. The documentary opens in the U.S. on December 25.
Bieber, who has earned millions in wealth and is counted amongst the richest celebrities list, is seeing a major downfall in his career when he was caught drunk driving and drag racing in Miami on Thursday. Still, he has major support in the form of "Beliebers" - (term used for fans of Justin Bieber) who are appalled by the news of their favorite singer getting arrested and "crying his eyes out" after the incident in police custody, as reported by the People magazine.
"People dont get how strong our love for him is If your family member was going through this u would stay also #WeWillAlwaysSupportYouJustin," writes Iamjustsaying on Twitter.
"You always gotta keep a smile on your face. it's all about positivity." @justinbieber #werenotleaving #WeWillAlwaysSupportYouJustin," writes Emilie on Twitter.
"If you hate Justin, that's mean you ready to get hate from all Beliebers #WeWillAlwaysSupportYouJustin," writes Radhanovilia on Twitter.
""I Will catch you if you fall" remember? Now it's my turn @justinbieber
#WeWillAlwaysSupportYouJustin," writes Adriana on Twitter.
"RT IF YOU WILL REMAIN A BELIEBER NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS SO I CAN ADD YOU TO MY LIST:)," writes drxguitar on twitter.
"Remember that he's only human," writes JustBieberfan on Twitter.
The pop singer was caught street/drag racing with rapper Khalil in matching Lamborghinis at 4 am in the morning when he was stopped by the cops. Justin's vehicle was caught at the speed of about 60 miles per hour, which is almost double the designated speed limit on the residential street he was driving in, said Dr., Sgt. Bobby Hernandez of the Miami-Dade Police Department in a press conference, reports Hollywood Life.
Are you still a "Belieber" too just like millions of his fans even after the arrest of the singer?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]