Justin Bieber's Huge Support After Arrest, Beliebers On Twitter: 'We Will Always Support You Justin'
By nidhi tewari | January 25, 2014 10:18 AM EST
Justin Bieber has a huge fan following and still has everyone by his side even after getting arrested for drag racing and driving under the influence of alcohol. Sports brand Adidas, for which Bieber is a brand ambassador, has no plans to remove the singer from their advertisements even after the incident. And so are all the "Beliebers!" The 19-year-old has a huge support on Twitter and a hashtag #WeWillAlwaysSupportYouJustin is trending ever since his arrest.
Singer Justin Bieber poses at the premiere of the documentary "Justin Bieber's Believe" in Los Angeles, California December 18, 2013. The documentary opens in the U.S. on December 25.
Bieber, who has earned millions in wealth and is counted amongst the richest celebrities list, is seeing a major downfall in his career when he was caught drunk driving and drag racing in Miami on Thursday. Still, he has major support in the form of "Beliebers" - (term used for fans of Justin Bieber) who are appalled by the news of their favorite singer getting arrested and "crying his eyes out" after the incident in police custody, as reported by the People magazine.
"People dont get how strong our love for him is If your family member was going through this u would stay also #WeWillAlwaysSupportYouJustin," writes Iamjustsaying on Twitter.
"You always gotta keep a smile on your face. it's all about positivity." @justinbieber #werenotleaving #WeWillAlwaysSupportYouJustin," writes Emilie on Twitter.
"If you hate Justin, that's mean you ready to get hate from all Beliebers #WeWillAlwaysSupportYouJustin," writes Radhanovilia on Twitter.
""I Will catch you if you fall" remember? Now it's my turn @justinbieber
#WeWillAlwaysSupportYouJustin," writes Adriana on Twitter.
"RT IF YOU WILL REMAIN A BELIEBER NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS SO I CAN ADD YOU TO MY LIST:)," writes drxguitar on twitter.
"Remember that he's only human," writes JustBieberfan on Twitter.
The pop singer was caught street/drag racing with rapper Khalil in matching Lamborghinis at 4 am in the morning when he was stopped by the cops. Justin's vehicle was caught at the speed of about 60 miles per hour, which is almost double the designated speed limit on the residential street he was driving in, said Dr., Sgt. Bobby Hernandez of the Miami-Dade Police Department in a press conference, reports Hollywood Life.
Are you still a "Belieber" too just like millions of his fans even after the arrest of the singer?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Update: Laurina Talks About Her Exit, Jessica’s Acting Background Revealed
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1