Justin Bieber's Huge Support After Arrest, Beliebers On Twitter: 'We Will Always Support You Justin'
By nidhi tewari | January 25, 2014 10:18 AM EST
Justin Bieber has a huge fan following and still has everyone by his side even after getting arrested for drag racing and driving under the influence of alcohol. Sports brand Adidas, for which Bieber is a brand ambassador, has no plans to remove the singer from their advertisements even after the incident. And so are all the "Beliebers!" The 19-year-old has a huge support on Twitter and a hashtag #WeWillAlwaysSupportYouJustin is trending ever since his arrest.
Singer Justin Bieber poses at the premiere of the documentary "Justin Bieber's Believe" in Los Angeles, California December 18, 2013. The documentary opens in the U.S. on December 25.
Bieber, who has earned millions in wealth and is counted amongst the richest celebrities list, is seeing a major downfall in his career when he was caught drunk driving and drag racing in Miami on Thursday. Still, he has major support in the form of "Beliebers" - (term used for fans of Justin Bieber) who are appalled by the news of their favorite singer getting arrested and "crying his eyes out" after the incident in police custody, as reported by the People magazine.
"People dont get how strong our love for him is If your family member was going through this u would stay also #WeWillAlwaysSupportYouJustin," writes Iamjustsaying on Twitter.
"You always gotta keep a smile on your face. it's all about positivity." @justinbieber #werenotleaving #WeWillAlwaysSupportYouJustin," writes Emilie on Twitter.
"If you hate Justin, that's mean you ready to get hate from all Beliebers #WeWillAlwaysSupportYouJustin," writes Radhanovilia on Twitter.
""I Will catch you if you fall" remember? Now it's my turn @justinbieber
#WeWillAlwaysSupportYouJustin," writes Adriana on Twitter.
"RT IF YOU WILL REMAIN A BELIEBER NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS SO I CAN ADD YOU TO MY LIST:)," writes drxguitar on twitter.
"Remember that he's only human," writes JustBieberfan on Twitter.
The pop singer was caught street/drag racing with rapper Khalil in matching Lamborghinis at 4 am in the morning when he was stopped by the cops. Justin's vehicle was caught at the speed of about 60 miles per hour, which is almost double the designated speed limit on the residential street he was driving in, said Dr., Sgt. Bobby Hernandez of the Miami-Dade Police Department in a press conference, reports Hollywood Life.
Are you still a "Belieber" too just like millions of his fans even after the arrest of the singer?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Battery Life Test Shows Its Curved Display And Build Has Impacted Its Battery Performance