Justin Bieber's Huge Support After Arrest, Beliebers On Twitter: 'We Will Always Support You Justin'
By nidhi tewari | January 25, 2014 10:18 AM EST
Justin Bieber has a huge fan following and still has everyone by his side even after getting arrested for drag racing and driving under the influence of alcohol. Sports brand Adidas, for which Bieber is a brand ambassador, has no plans to remove the singer from their advertisements even after the incident. And so are all the "Beliebers!" The 19-year-old has a huge support on Twitter and a hashtag #WeWillAlwaysSupportYouJustin is trending ever since his arrest.
Singer Justin Bieber poses at the premiere of the documentary "Justin Bieber's Believe" in Los Angeles, California December 18, 2013. The documentary opens in the U.S. on December 25.
Bieber, who has earned millions in wealth and is counted amongst the richest celebrities list, is seeing a major downfall in his career when he was caught drunk driving and drag racing in Miami on Thursday. Still, he has major support in the form of "Beliebers" - (term used for fans of Justin Bieber) who are appalled by the news of their favorite singer getting arrested and "crying his eyes out" after the incident in police custody, as reported by the People magazine.
"People dont get how strong our love for him is If your family member was going through this u would stay also #WeWillAlwaysSupportYouJustin," writes Iamjustsaying on Twitter.
"You always gotta keep a smile on your face. it's all about positivity." @justinbieber #werenotleaving #WeWillAlwaysSupportYouJustin," writes Emilie on Twitter.
"If you hate Justin, that's mean you ready to get hate from all Beliebers #WeWillAlwaysSupportYouJustin," writes Radhanovilia on Twitter.
""I Will catch you if you fall" remember? Now it's my turn @justinbieber
#WeWillAlwaysSupportYouJustin," writes Adriana on Twitter.
"RT IF YOU WILL REMAIN A BELIEBER NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS SO I CAN ADD YOU TO MY LIST:)," writes drxguitar on twitter.
"Remember that he's only human," writes JustBieberfan on Twitter.
The pop singer was caught street/drag racing with rapper Khalil in matching Lamborghinis at 4 am in the morning when he was stopped by the cops. Justin's vehicle was caught at the speed of about 60 miles per hour, which is almost double the designated speed limit on the residential street he was driving in, said Dr., Sgt. Bobby Hernandez of the Miami-Dade Police Department in a press conference, reports Hollywood Life.
Are you still a "Belieber" too just like millions of his fans even after the arrest of the singer?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS