Justin Bieber's Huge Support After Arrest, Beliebers On Twitter: 'We Will Always Support You Justin'
By nidhi tewari | January 25, 2014 10:18 AM EST
Justin Bieber has a huge fan following and still has everyone by his side even after getting arrested for drag racing and driving under the influence of alcohol. Sports brand Adidas, for which Bieber is a brand ambassador, has no plans to remove the singer from their advertisements even after the incident. And so are all the "Beliebers!" The 19-year-old has a huge support on Twitter and a hashtag #WeWillAlwaysSupportYouJustin is trending ever since his arrest.
Singer Justin Bieber poses at the premiere of the documentary "Justin Bieber's Believe" in Los Angeles, California December 18, 2013. The documentary opens in the U.S. on December 25.
Bieber, who has earned millions in wealth and is counted amongst the richest celebrities list, is seeing a major downfall in his career when he was caught drunk driving and drag racing in Miami on Thursday. Still, he has major support in the form of "Beliebers" - (term used for fans of Justin Bieber) who are appalled by the news of their favorite singer getting arrested and "crying his eyes out" after the incident in police custody, as reported by the People magazine.
"People dont get how strong our love for him is If your family member was going through this u would stay also #WeWillAlwaysSupportYouJustin," writes Iamjustsaying on Twitter.
"You always gotta keep a smile on your face. it's all about positivity." @justinbieber #werenotleaving #WeWillAlwaysSupportYouJustin," writes Emilie on Twitter.
"If you hate Justin, that's mean you ready to get hate from all Beliebers #WeWillAlwaysSupportYouJustin," writes Radhanovilia on Twitter.
""I Will catch you if you fall" remember? Now it's my turn @justinbieber
#WeWillAlwaysSupportYouJustin," writes Adriana on Twitter.
"RT IF YOU WILL REMAIN A BELIEBER NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS SO I CAN ADD YOU TO MY LIST:)," writes drxguitar on twitter.
"Remember that he's only human," writes JustBieberfan on Twitter.
The pop singer was caught street/drag racing with rapper Khalil in matching Lamborghinis at 4 am in the morning when he was stopped by the cops. Justin's vehicle was caught at the speed of about 60 miles per hour, which is almost double the designated speed limit on the residential street he was driving in, said Dr., Sgt. Bobby Hernandez of the Miami-Dade Police Department in a press conference, reports Hollywood Life.
Are you still a "Belieber" too just like millions of his fans even after the arrest of the singer?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery