Margot Robbie For Playboy? Hugh Hefner Wants Aussie Star To Pose Nude
By Anne Lu | January 25, 2014 7:14 AM EST
Margot Robbie’s performance as Leonardo DiCaprio’s wife in “The Wolf of Wall Street” has captured the attention of viewers and critics alike. And as it happened, she even captured the interest of Playboy founder Hugh Hefner, who wants the 23-year-old Australian actress nude for the magazine.
Robbie, who appeared nude in the Martin Scorsese flick, is “very, very pretty,” according to Hefner, who celebrated the 60th Anniversary of Playboy, adding that he was “very aware” of the blonde beauty’s totally naked scenes in the film.
Getting noticed and praised by the ultimate Playboy himself could only mean one thing: he wants Robbie to pose for the adult magazine.
“She should be in Playboy! Send her a message!” the 87-year-old mogul told Us Weekly. “We’re ready for her. She would be great.”
If the Logie Award-nominated star agreed to take off her clothes once more for Playboy, she would be joining other celebrities who have had memorable covers for the magazine, such as Drew Barrymore, Farrah Fawcett, Kim Kardashian, and Pamela Anderson.
But after lying to her family about the existence of her nude scenes in the film, it’s hard to blame Robbie if ever she decided to decline Hefner’s offer.
During a guest appearance at the U.S. late night show “Jimmy Kimmel Live,” Robbie admitted that she flat-out lied to her family when she was asked if she would be appearing naked in the film.
“I just flat-out lied to my family for a really long time, and I said, ‘I don’t care what you hear, there is no nudity. I’m not doing any nudity. Ignore everything anyone’s saying. There’s no nudity,’” she told the titular host of the show.
She confessed to the lie eventually, although she didn’t mention if it’s fine with her family now.
Her love scenes with DiCaprio weren’t as romantic as were seen in the film as well. She told NY Post’s Page Six that filming the scenes was actually “quite comical.”
Robbie described one scene in which a barking dog was with them on the bed.
“We [had to] entice this dog to jump in the bed and bite at Leo’s feet... so we had dog trainers at the end of the bed [with] dog treats... we’re putting chicken liver on Leo’s toes. We’re in a small room, it’s hot, it’s sweaty, it smells like dog food.”
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Reports: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Pince Harry Somber - Reports
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- Travel at Own Risk; Emirates, Qantas Differ on Flying over Iraq Warzone; Emirates Reroutes, Qantas Pushes On
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal