Margot Robbie For Playboy? Hugh Hefner Wants Aussie Star To Pose Nude
By Anne Lu | January 25, 2014 7:14 AM EST
Margot Robbie’s performance as Leonardo DiCaprio’s wife in “The Wolf of Wall Street” has captured the attention of viewers and critics alike. And as it happened, she even captured the interest of Playboy founder Hugh Hefner, who wants the 23-year-old Australian actress nude for the magazine.
Robbie, who appeared nude in the Martin Scorsese flick, is “very, very pretty,” according to Hefner, who celebrated the 60th Anniversary of Playboy, adding that he was “very aware” of the blonde beauty’s totally naked scenes in the film.
Getting noticed and praised by the ultimate Playboy himself could only mean one thing: he wants Robbie to pose for the adult magazine.
“She should be in Playboy! Send her a message!” the 87-year-old mogul told Us Weekly. “We’re ready for her. She would be great.”
If the Logie Award-nominated star agreed to take off her clothes once more for Playboy, she would be joining other celebrities who have had memorable covers for the magazine, such as Drew Barrymore, Farrah Fawcett, Kim Kardashian, and Pamela Anderson.
But after lying to her family about the existence of her nude scenes in the film, it’s hard to blame Robbie if ever she decided to decline Hefner’s offer.
During a guest appearance at the U.S. late night show “Jimmy Kimmel Live,” Robbie admitted that she flat-out lied to her family when she was asked if she would be appearing naked in the film.
“I just flat-out lied to my family for a really long time, and I said, ‘I don’t care what you hear, there is no nudity. I’m not doing any nudity. Ignore everything anyone’s saying. There’s no nudity,’” she told the titular host of the show.
She confessed to the lie eventually, although she didn’t mention if it’s fine with her family now.
Her love scenes with DiCaprio weren’t as romantic as were seen in the film as well. She told NY Post’s Page Six that filming the scenes was actually “quite comical.”
Robbie described one scene in which a barking dog was with them on the bed.
“We [had to] entice this dog to jump in the bed and bite at Leo’s feet... so we had dog trainers at the end of the bed [with] dog treats... we’re putting chicken liver on Leo’s toes. We’re in a small room, it’s hot, it’s sweaty, it smells like dog food.”
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation