Margot Robbie For Playboy? Hugh Hefner Wants Aussie Star To Pose Nude
By Anne Lu | January 25, 2014 7:14 AM EST
Margot Robbie’s performance as Leonardo DiCaprio’s wife in “The Wolf of Wall Street” has captured the attention of viewers and critics alike. And as it happened, she even captured the interest of Playboy founder Hugh Hefner, who wants the 23-year-old Australian actress nude for the magazine.
Robbie, who appeared nude in the Martin Scorsese flick, is “very, very pretty,” according to Hefner, who celebrated the 60th Anniversary of Playboy, adding that he was “very aware” of the blonde beauty’s totally naked scenes in the film.
Getting noticed and praised by the ultimate Playboy himself could only mean one thing: he wants Robbie to pose for the adult magazine.
“She should be in Playboy! Send her a message!” the 87-year-old mogul told Us Weekly. “We’re ready for her. She would be great.”
If the Logie Award-nominated star agreed to take off her clothes once more for Playboy, she would be joining other celebrities who have had memorable covers for the magazine, such as Drew Barrymore, Farrah Fawcett, Kim Kardashian, and Pamela Anderson.
But after lying to her family about the existence of her nude scenes in the film, it’s hard to blame Robbie if ever she decided to decline Hefner’s offer.
During a guest appearance at the U.S. late night show “Jimmy Kimmel Live,” Robbie admitted that she flat-out lied to her family when she was asked if she would be appearing naked in the film.
“I just flat-out lied to my family for a really long time, and I said, ‘I don’t care what you hear, there is no nudity. I’m not doing any nudity. Ignore everything anyone’s saying. There’s no nudity,’” she told the titular host of the show.
She confessed to the lie eventually, although she didn’t mention if it’s fine with her family now.
Her love scenes with DiCaprio weren’t as romantic as were seen in the film as well. She told NY Post’s Page Six that filming the scenes was actually “quite comical.”
Robbie described one scene in which a barking dog was with them on the bed.
“We [had to] entice this dog to jump in the bed and bite at Leo’s feet... so we had dog trainers at the end of the bed [with] dog treats... we’re putting chicken liver on Leo’s toes. We’re in a small room, it’s hot, it’s sweaty, it smells like dog food.”
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date