Bundesliga Where to Watch Live: Borussia Monchengladbach vs Bayern Munich Live Streaming Information
By Vishnuprasad Pillai | January 25, 2014 3:07 AM EST
Runaway Bundesliga leaders Bayern Munich will begin the second half the season with a trip to North Rhine-Westphalia on Friday night, where they take on third-placed Borussia Monchengladbach.
Where to Watch Live
The game is scheduled for a 7.30pm GMT (1am IST) start with live coverage on Neo Prime in India. Catch the action in the US HERE, while the UK viewers can live stream the match HERE. Viewers from Australia check HERE, while African viewers check HERE.
The Bavarians are seven points clear off second-placed Bayer Leverkusen, 11 above Monchengladbach and 12 clear off last year's Bundesliga and Champions League runner-up Borussia Dortmund; their main rivals.
Bayern also remain unbeaten in the league this season, posting 14 wins from 16 matches so far. In fact, the shock 2-3 loss to Manchester City at the Allianz Arena in the Champions League last month was their only defeat in all competitions since August. Pep Guardiola's men are now overwhelming favourites to win the league and domestic cup this season, while they are also remain one of the favourites for the European honour.
Monchengladbach, on the other hand, are also enjoying a productive season as they look to finish in the top four and qualify for the Champions League next season. Lucien Favre's side are unbeaten since October, winning six of the eight league games played during the period, and will fancy their chances against the leaders at home tonight.
Monchengladbach: Tony Jantschke (facial injury), Roel Brouwers (groin) remain sidelined, while Alvaro Dominguez (shoulder) is a doubt.
Bayern: Holger Badstuber (knee) has been ruled out, while Arjen Robben, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Philipp Lahm (all knee), Javi Martinez (ankle) and Daniel van Buyten (fitness) are doubts and will have late fitness tests.
Expected lineups: Monchengladbach:ter Stegen; Korb, Dominguez, Stranzl, Wendt; Herrmann, Kramer, Xhaka, Arango; Raffael; Kruse
Bayern: Neuer; Rafinha, Boateng, Dante, Alaba; Lahm, Kroos, Alcantara; Muller, Mandzukic, Ribery
Prediction: 2-1 to Bayern
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal’s Coach Reveals The Spanish Athlete Will Be Back On Court Soon
- Manny Pacquiao Is The Greatest Fighter That Ever Lived Declares Magician David Blaine
- Serena Williams Swagger Back After US Open - Mark Hodgkinson
- Guardiola Mockingly States That Man Utd Does Not Have The Means To Acquire Bayern Munich Players
- Novak Djokovic Stars In A New Commercial For Gerble Sans Gluten et Sans Souci
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone