Bundesliga Where to Watch Live: Borussia Monchengladbach vs Bayern Munich Live Streaming Information
By Vishnuprasad Pillai | January 25, 2014 3:07 AM EST
Runaway Bundesliga leaders Bayern Munich will begin the second half the season with a trip to North Rhine-Westphalia on Friday night, where they take on third-placed Borussia Monchengladbach.
Where to Watch Live
The game is scheduled for a 7.30pm GMT (1am IST) start with live coverage on Neo Prime in India. Catch the action in the US HERE, while the UK viewers can live stream the match HERE. Viewers from Australia check HERE, while African viewers check HERE.
The Bavarians are seven points clear off second-placed Bayer Leverkusen, 11 above Monchengladbach and 12 clear off last year's Bundesliga and Champions League runner-up Borussia Dortmund; their main rivals.
Bayern also remain unbeaten in the league this season, posting 14 wins from 16 matches so far. In fact, the shock 2-3 loss to Manchester City at the Allianz Arena in the Champions League last month was their only defeat in all competitions since August. Pep Guardiola's men are now overwhelming favourites to win the league and domestic cup this season, while they are also remain one of the favourites for the European honour.
Monchengladbach, on the other hand, are also enjoying a productive season as they look to finish in the top four and qualify for the Champions League next season. Lucien Favre's side are unbeaten since October, winning six of the eight league games played during the period, and will fancy their chances against the leaders at home tonight.
Monchengladbach: Tony Jantschke (facial injury), Roel Brouwers (groin) remain sidelined, while Alvaro Dominguez (shoulder) is a doubt.
Bayern: Holger Badstuber (knee) has been ruled out, while Arjen Robben, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Philipp Lahm (all knee), Javi Martinez (ankle) and Daniel van Buyten (fitness) are doubts and will have late fitness tests.
Expected lineups: Monchengladbach:ter Stegen; Korb, Dominguez, Stranzl, Wendt; Herrmann, Kramer, Xhaka, Arango; Raffael; Kruse
Bayern: Neuer; Rafinha, Boateng, Dante, Alaba; Lahm, Kroos, Alcantara; Muller, Mandzukic, Ribery
Prediction: 2-1 to Bayern
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Jeremy Lin Demands More Playing Time From Lakers Next Season
- $300 Million at Stake for Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Showdown
- Roger Federer is ‘The Greatest of All Time' - Novak Djokovic’s Coach Boris Becker
- Roger Federer Tops Forbes’ List of Most Financially Valuable Athlete; Maria Sharapova and Li Na Also Make the Cut
- Rafael Nadal’s Retirement Plan Includes Becoming Pro Poker Player; Spaniard To Unveil New Serve at US Open
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Apple Logo on iPhone 6 Might Double as Notification LED; Roughly 80M iPhone 6 Units Ordered Targeting Release Date—Reports