Bundesliga Where to Watch Live: Borussia Monchengladbach vs Bayern Munich Live Streaming Information
By Vishnuprasad Pillai | January 25, 2014 3:07 AM EST
Runaway Bundesliga leaders Bayern Munich will begin the second half the season with a trip to North Rhine-Westphalia on Friday night, where they take on third-placed Borussia Monchengladbach.
Where to Watch Live
The game is scheduled for a 7.30pm GMT (1am IST) start with live coverage on Neo Prime in India. Catch the action in the US HERE, while the UK viewers can live stream the match HERE. Viewers from Australia check HERE, while African viewers check HERE.
The Bavarians are seven points clear off second-placed Bayer Leverkusen, 11 above Monchengladbach and 12 clear off last year's Bundesliga and Champions League runner-up Borussia Dortmund; their main rivals.
Bayern also remain unbeaten in the league this season, posting 14 wins from 16 matches so far. In fact, the shock 2-3 loss to Manchester City at the Allianz Arena in the Champions League last month was their only defeat in all competitions since August. Pep Guardiola's men are now overwhelming favourites to win the league and domestic cup this season, while they are also remain one of the favourites for the European honour.
Monchengladbach, on the other hand, are also enjoying a productive season as they look to finish in the top four and qualify for the Champions League next season. Lucien Favre's side are unbeaten since October, winning six of the eight league games played during the period, and will fancy their chances against the leaders at home tonight.
Monchengladbach: Tony Jantschke (facial injury), Roel Brouwers (groin) remain sidelined, while Alvaro Dominguez (shoulder) is a doubt.
Bayern: Holger Badstuber (knee) has been ruled out, while Arjen Robben, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Philipp Lahm (all knee), Javi Martinez (ankle) and Daniel van Buyten (fitness) are doubts and will have late fitness tests.
Expected lineups: Monchengladbach:ter Stegen; Korb, Dominguez, Stranzl, Wendt; Herrmann, Kramer, Xhaka, Arango; Raffael; Kruse
Bayern: Neuer; Rafinha, Boateng, Dante, Alaba; Lahm, Kroos, Alcantara; Muller, Mandzukic, Ribery
Prediction: 2-1 to Bayern
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Manchester United Transfer News: Arturo Vidal Leaving Juventus for the Red Devils Gaining Momentum
- Roger Federer Forced to Take Down Children's Play Area on his Property in Valbella
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Striker Disappointed with Cesc Fabregas Sale to Chelsea
- 5 Sports Stars Who are Also Into Other Sports
- Roman Reigns Vs Randy Orton Match Unexciting, Reigns 'Awful Wrestler No Charisma'
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools