Bundesliga Where to Watch Live: Borussia Monchengladbach vs Bayern Munich Live Streaming Information
By Vishnuprasad Pillai | January 25, 2014 3:07 AM EST
Runaway Bundesliga leaders Bayern Munich will begin the second half the season with a trip to North Rhine-Westphalia on Friday night, where they take on third-placed Borussia Monchengladbach.
Where to Watch Live
The game is scheduled for a 7.30pm GMT (1am IST) start with live coverage on Neo Prime in India. Catch the action in the US HERE, while the UK viewers can live stream the match HERE. Viewers from Australia check HERE, while African viewers check HERE.
The Bavarians are seven points clear off second-placed Bayer Leverkusen, 11 above Monchengladbach and 12 clear off last year's Bundesliga and Champions League runner-up Borussia Dortmund; their main rivals.
Bayern also remain unbeaten in the league this season, posting 14 wins from 16 matches so far. In fact, the shock 2-3 loss to Manchester City at the Allianz Arena in the Champions League last month was their only defeat in all competitions since August. Pep Guardiola's men are now overwhelming favourites to win the league and domestic cup this season, while they are also remain one of the favourites for the European honour.
Monchengladbach, on the other hand, are also enjoying a productive season as they look to finish in the top four and qualify for the Champions League next season. Lucien Favre's side are unbeaten since October, winning six of the eight league games played during the period, and will fancy their chances against the leaders at home tonight.
Monchengladbach: Tony Jantschke (facial injury), Roel Brouwers (groin) remain sidelined, while Alvaro Dominguez (shoulder) is a doubt.
Bayern: Holger Badstuber (knee) has been ruled out, while Arjen Robben, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Philipp Lahm (all knee), Javi Martinez (ankle) and Daniel van Buyten (fitness) are doubts and will have late fitness tests.
Expected lineups: Monchengladbach:ter Stegen; Korb, Dominguez, Stranzl, Wendt; Herrmann, Kramer, Xhaka, Arango; Raffael; Kruse
Bayern: Neuer; Rafinha, Boateng, Dante, Alaba; Lahm, Kroos, Alcantara; Muller, Mandzukic, Ribery
Prediction: 2-1 to Bayern
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Has Got Chris Algieri Fight All Figured Out
- New York Knicks Vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Live Streaming Info, Preview And Betting Odds
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Los Angeles Lakers Suffer Second Straight Loss, Phoenix Suns Deal Kobe Bryant Another Blowout Defeat, 119-99
- Rafael Nadal To Kick Off 2015 Season At The Mubadala World Tennis Championship, Undergoes Knee Treatment Prior Appendectomy
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery