'Main Tera Hero' Cast Launches Film's Trailer [PHOTOS]
January 25, 2014 1:05 AM EST
"Main Tera Hero" Trailer Lauch By The Film's Cast [PHOTOS]
The trailer of the upcoming Bollywood romantic comedy "Main Tera Hero" was launched at Mumbai on 23 January. The event was attended by the film's lead cast Varun Dhawan, Ileana D'Cruz, Nargis Fakhri, director David Dhawan and several important guests.
Lead star Varun spoke of the film during the launch. "I have such lovely people to work with. I know he (David Dhawan) is my father but in your second film to work with a director who has made 40-plus films is a very big thing. So thank you for choosing me for this," apunkachoice.com quoted the actor.
The film, a remake of Telegu blockbuster Kandireega, was made under Ekta Kapoor's Balaji Motion Pictures and is set to release on 4 April.
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Beyonce & Jay Z Fail to Squash Divorce & Cheating Allegations, Couple Barely Speaking on Tour
- Kate Middleton Loses Second Child, Duchess Suffered Miscarriage Before Pregnancy Claims Went Viral – Reports
- Kanye West Abandons Kim Kardashian after 58 Days of Marriage – Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Google Nexus 6 Speculations Now Include Price: Five Fresh Features to Unpack on New Android Smart Phone in October/November Release Date
- Apple's iPhone 6 vs. Xiaomi Mi 4: Specifications, Features and Prices
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Delayed Galaxy Note 4 Release Date, Plastic-Wrapped Galaxy Alpha Likely as Samsung Internal Quarrel Intensifies – Reports
- HTC One E8 (Plastic Variant of HTC One M8) with 5-Inch Display, Dual-SIM, 801 Processor and 2 GB RAM to Hit New Markets Soon
- iPhone 6 Release Date in September 26 with Price Details and More Killer Features
- A Florida Widow Wins $23.6 Billion Lawsuit Against Tobacco Company