FA Cup Where to Watch Live: Arsenal vs Coventry City Live Streaming Information
By Vishnuprasad Pillai | January 24, 2014 11:48 PM EST
Premier League leaders Arsenal will be confident of progressing to the fifth round of this season's FA Cup on Friday night, as they take on mid-table League One side Coventry City at the Emirates.
Where to Watch Live
The game is scheduled for a 7.45pm GMT (1.15am IST) start with live coverage on Star Sports 4 and Star Sports HD 2 in India. The match can also be caught via live streaming online HERE in India. Catch the action in the US HERE, while UK viewers can live stream the match HERE. Viewers from Australia check HERE. North Africa and Middle East viewers can catch all the action live online HERE, with the same for rest of Africa viewers HERE.
The Gunners are alive and well in all three competitions, as Arsene Wenger looks to step up his efforts to end the club's nine-year long trophy drought. The north London outfit continue to sit atop the league table - despite being under relentless pressure from Manchester City and Chelsea, qualified for the knockout stages of the Champions League as usual and also eliminated archrivals Tottenham Hotpsur to make it to the fourth round of the Cup.
Arsenal have regained form and momentum of late, having won their last six games in all competitions, after enduring a disappointing run of results against Everton, Napoli, Manchester City and Chelsea, just before Christmas. The Gunners will be determined to carry the streak forward and are heavy favourites in this tie against the third-tier side.
Coventry, on the other hand, have had an unimpressive season and are currently 11tih in League One, 22 points clear of the promotion places. Steven Pressley's side have won just one of their last four league matches, though they remain unbeaten in the last five.
The two sides had met at the Emirates in 2012 in a League Cup clash which Arsenal won 6-1.
Arsenal: Wenger continues to cope with a lengthy injury list with Thomas Vermaelen (knee), Yaya Sanogo (back) and long-term absentees Theo Walcott and Abou Diaby (both knee) remaining sidelined. Also both Mikel Arteta (calf) and Aaron Ramsey (thigh) are another week away from return. However, Nicklas Bendtner (ankle) has a chance to play and will have a late fitness test.
Coventry: Striker Callum Wilson (shoulder) misses out but otherwise Pressley has a full squad to choose from.
Expected lineups: Arsenal: Fabianski; Jenkinson, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Gibbs; Flamini, Wilshere; Gnabry, Cazorla, Chamberlain; Podolski
Coventry: Murphy; Seabourne, Webster, Christie, Adams; Clarke, Thomas, Fleck, Baker; Clarke, Moussa
Prediction: 3-0 to Arsenal
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: F1 Driver's Father Says Son In A Desperate Situation
- Manny Pacquiao Chasing Floyd Mayweather Jr. Because Of Money But Says Undefeated American Is Afraid Of Filipino - Analysts
- Floyd Mayweather Trains Justin Bieber In The Boxing Ring
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: Driver's Mother Says People 'Shirking Responsibility' About The Accident
- Novak Djokovic Aims For World No. 1 Rank In 2015, Becker Says
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage