FA Cup Where to Watch Live: Arsenal vs Coventry City Live Streaming Information
By Vishnuprasad Pillai | January 24, 2014 11:48 PM EST
Premier League leaders Arsenal will be confident of progressing to the fifth round of this season's FA Cup on Friday night, as they take on mid-table League One side Coventry City at the Emirates.
Where to Watch Live
The game is scheduled for a 7.45pm GMT (1.15am IST) start with live coverage on Star Sports 4 and Star Sports HD 2 in India. The match can also be caught via live streaming online HERE in India. Catch the action in the US HERE, while UK viewers can live stream the match HERE. Viewers from Australia check HERE. North Africa and Middle East viewers can catch all the action live online HERE, with the same for rest of Africa viewers HERE.
The Gunners are alive and well in all three competitions, as Arsene Wenger looks to step up his efforts to end the club's nine-year long trophy drought. The north London outfit continue to sit atop the league table - despite being under relentless pressure from Manchester City and Chelsea, qualified for the knockout stages of the Champions League as usual and also eliminated archrivals Tottenham Hotpsur to make it to the fourth round of the Cup.
Arsenal have regained form and momentum of late, having won their last six games in all competitions, after enduring a disappointing run of results against Everton, Napoli, Manchester City and Chelsea, just before Christmas. The Gunners will be determined to carry the streak forward and are heavy favourites in this tie against the third-tier side.
Coventry, on the other hand, have had an unimpressive season and are currently 11tih in League One, 22 points clear of the promotion places. Steven Pressley's side have won just one of their last four league matches, though they remain unbeaten in the last five.
The two sides had met at the Emirates in 2012 in a League Cup clash which Arsenal won 6-1.
Arsenal: Wenger continues to cope with a lengthy injury list with Thomas Vermaelen (knee), Yaya Sanogo (back) and long-term absentees Theo Walcott and Abou Diaby (both knee) remaining sidelined. Also both Mikel Arteta (calf) and Aaron Ramsey (thigh) are another week away from return. However, Nicklas Bendtner (ankle) has a chance to play and will have a late fitness test.
Coventry: Striker Callum Wilson (shoulder) misses out but otherwise Pressley has a full squad to choose from.
Expected lineups: Arsenal: Fabianski; Jenkinson, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Gibbs; Flamini, Wilshere; Gnabry, Cazorla, Chamberlain; Podolski
Coventry: Murphy; Seabourne, Webster, Christie, Adams; Clarke, Thomas, Fleck, Baker; Clarke, Moussa
Prediction: 3-0 to Arsenal
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Group B: Greece vs. Philippines Live Streaming Info, Betting Odds and Preview
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: USA vs. Turkey Preview, Starting Lineups [VIDEO]
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Group Stage: Puerto Rico vs. Argentina Live Streaming Info and Preview
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: France vs. Serbia Preview, Starting Lineups [VIDEO]
- FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: Argentina vs. Philippines Preview, Starting Lineups
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Google Chrome 64-bit for Windows 8 and Window 7 with Mac Beta Available
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen