FA Cup Where to Watch Live: Arsenal vs Coventry City Live Streaming Information
By Vishnuprasad Pillai | January 24, 2014 11:48 PM EST
Premier League leaders Arsenal will be confident of progressing to the fifth round of this season's FA Cup on Friday night, as they take on mid-table League One side Coventry City at the Emirates.
Where to Watch Live
The game is scheduled for a 7.45pm GMT (1.15am IST) start with live coverage on Star Sports 4 and Star Sports HD 2 in India. The match can also be caught via live streaming online HERE in India. Catch the action in the US HERE, while UK viewers can live stream the match HERE. Viewers from Australia check HERE. North Africa and Middle East viewers can catch all the action live online HERE, with the same for rest of Africa viewers HERE.
The Gunners are alive and well in all three competitions, as Arsene Wenger looks to step up his efforts to end the club's nine-year long trophy drought. The north London outfit continue to sit atop the league table - despite being under relentless pressure from Manchester City and Chelsea, qualified for the knockout stages of the Champions League as usual and also eliminated archrivals Tottenham Hotpsur to make it to the fourth round of the Cup.
Arsenal have regained form and momentum of late, having won their last six games in all competitions, after enduring a disappointing run of results against Everton, Napoli, Manchester City and Chelsea, just before Christmas. The Gunners will be determined to carry the streak forward and are heavy favourites in this tie against the third-tier side.
Coventry, on the other hand, have had an unimpressive season and are currently 11tih in League One, 22 points clear of the promotion places. Steven Pressley's side have won just one of their last four league matches, though they remain unbeaten in the last five.
The two sides had met at the Emirates in 2012 in a League Cup clash which Arsenal won 6-1.
Arsenal: Wenger continues to cope with a lengthy injury list with Thomas Vermaelen (knee), Yaya Sanogo (back) and long-term absentees Theo Walcott and Abou Diaby (both knee) remaining sidelined. Also both Mikel Arteta (calf) and Aaron Ramsey (thigh) are another week away from return. However, Nicklas Bendtner (ankle) has a chance to play and will have a late fitness test.
Coventry: Striker Callum Wilson (shoulder) misses out but otherwise Pressley has a full squad to choose from.
Expected lineups: Arsenal: Fabianski; Jenkinson, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Gibbs; Flamini, Wilshere; Gnabry, Cazorla, Chamberlain; Podolski
Coventry: Murphy; Seabourne, Webster, Christie, Adams; Clarke, Thomas, Fleck, Baker; Clarke, Moussa
Prediction: 3-0 to Arsenal
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Manchester United Transfer News: Arturo Vidal Leaving Juventus for the Red Devils Gaining Momentum
- Roger Federer Forced to Take Down Children's Play Area on his Property in Valbella
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Striker Disappointed with Cesc Fabregas Sale to Chelsea
- 5 Sports Stars Who are Also Into Other Sports
- Manchester United Transfer News: Wilfried Zaha Might Stay After Impressing Van Gaal Against Inter [VIDEO]
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools