FA Cup Where to Watch Live: Arsenal vs Coventry City Live Streaming Information
By Vishnuprasad Pillai | January 24, 2014 11:48 PM EST
Premier League leaders Arsenal will be confident of progressing to the fifth round of this season's FA Cup on Friday night, as they take on mid-table League One side Coventry City at the Emirates.
Where to Watch Live
The game is scheduled for a 7.45pm GMT (1.15am IST) start with live coverage on Star Sports 4 and Star Sports HD 2 in India. The match can also be caught via live streaming online HERE in India. Catch the action in the US HERE, while UK viewers can live stream the match HERE. Viewers from Australia check HERE. North Africa and Middle East viewers can catch all the action live online HERE, with the same for rest of Africa viewers HERE.
The Gunners are alive and well in all three competitions, as Arsene Wenger looks to step up his efforts to end the club's nine-year long trophy drought. The north London outfit continue to sit atop the league table - despite being under relentless pressure from Manchester City and Chelsea, qualified for the knockout stages of the Champions League as usual and also eliminated archrivals Tottenham Hotpsur to make it to the fourth round of the Cup.
Arsenal have regained form and momentum of late, having won their last six games in all competitions, after enduring a disappointing run of results against Everton, Napoli, Manchester City and Chelsea, just before Christmas. The Gunners will be determined to carry the streak forward and are heavy favourites in this tie against the third-tier side.
Coventry, on the other hand, have had an unimpressive season and are currently 11tih in League One, 22 points clear of the promotion places. Steven Pressley's side have won just one of their last four league matches, though they remain unbeaten in the last five.
The two sides had met at the Emirates in 2012 in a League Cup clash which Arsenal won 6-1.
Arsenal: Wenger continues to cope with a lengthy injury list with Thomas Vermaelen (knee), Yaya Sanogo (back) and long-term absentees Theo Walcott and Abou Diaby (both knee) remaining sidelined. Also both Mikel Arteta (calf) and Aaron Ramsey (thigh) are another week away from return. However, Nicklas Bendtner (ankle) has a chance to play and will have a late fitness test.
Coventry: Striker Callum Wilson (shoulder) misses out but otherwise Pressley has a full squad to choose from.
Expected lineups: Arsenal: Fabianski; Jenkinson, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Gibbs; Flamini, Wilshere; Gnabry, Cazorla, Chamberlain; Podolski
Coventry: Murphy; Seabourne, Webster, Christie, Adams; Clarke, Thomas, Fleck, Baker; Clarke, Moussa
Prediction: 3-0 to Arsenal
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Calls Out On Floyd Mayweather Jr. Again After Unbeaten Boxer Mocks Him With His KO Video
- NFL Thanksgiving Games: Chicago Vs. Detroit, Philadelphia Vs. Dallas, And Seattle Vs. San Francisco Live Streaming Info and Preview
- 2014 NFL Thanksgiving Games Results: Detroit Lions, Philadelphia Eagles, Seattle Seahawks Notch All-Important Wins With Major Postseason Implications
- Phil Hughes No More: Australian Batsman Dies at 25
- Derrick Rose Is Lying About His Health Says ESPN Analyst Stephen A. Smith
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- Australian and Other Select Earth Locations Hold Proofs Life Once Existed On Mars – Report
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Lowe's Black Friday 2014 Deals Include Up To 40% Off On Select Major Appliances, Plus Free Shipping For Orders Of $19 Or More