Bollywood Celebrities Dazzle at 'Jai Ho' Special Screening Party [PHOTOS]
January 24, 2014 7:06 PM EST
"Jai Ho" Special Screening-cum-party [PHOTOS]
The special screening-cum-party of Salman Khan's much-awaited film "Jai Ho" was held on Thursday in Mumbai. The event was attended by the film's cast actors, and Salman's friends and relatives.
Salman's ex-flame Sangeeta Bilani was also spotted with his sister Alvira at the event.
Among those seen at the event are Preity Zinta and Bobby Deol with wife Tanya, Elli Avram along with her mother, Ashmit Patel, Bruna Abdullah and Genelia D'Souza who came with hubby Riteish Deshmukh for the bash. Salman's father Salim khan, Sohail Khan's wife Seema Khan with elder son Nirvaan and sisters Arpita and Alvira were also present for the screening.
"Jai Ho" is said to be a political thriller which focuses on corruption. Besides Salman and Daisy Shah, the film also stars Suniel Shetty, Genelia D'Souza, Sana Khan, Nadira Babbar and Aditya Pancholi in key roles.
Directed by Salman's brother Sohail khan, the film will hit more than 5,000 screens on Friday.
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Orange is the New Black Update: Reality T.V. Star to Appear in Season 3, Actor Says Show can Run for Long Time, even with New Protagonist
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market