Justin Bieber 'Cried His Eyes Out' After Smiling Mugshot Picture, Regretting His Actions?
By nidhi tewari | January 24, 2014 5:54 PM EST
Justin Bieber is at the verge of spoiling his glorious career. The 19-year-old teenager, who has earned millions in wealth and is counted amongst the richest celebrities list, is close to suffering a major downfall in his career when he was caught drunk driving and joining a drag race in Miami on Thursday. There are reports in the media that the singer has been caught "crying his eyes out" after the incident in police custody.
Singer Justin Bieber poses at the premiere of the documentary "Justin Bieber's Believe" in Los Angeles, California December 18, 2013. The documentary opens in the U.S. on December 25.
According to People Magazine, the "Believe" singer just could not control his emotions past his smiling widely mug shot and started to cry uncontrollably in the detention centre. "Justin Bieber was seen 'crying his eyes out' following his arrest for drunk driving and resisting arrest while allegedly drag racing in Miami on Thursday," reports People.
Social media and fans of Justin Bieber were shocked to see his smiling mug shot pictures earlier and had a feeling that the singer does not have any regret for his arrest. Justin was also seen waving to crowds of his fans after he was released on bail and did not show any signs of depression to them.
But the truth, according to a source quoted by People magazine, is that the singer felt extremely bad about his arrest and was seen crying uncontrollably after he put up a brave face in front of the media and cops.
The pop singer was caught street/drag racing with rapper Khalil in matching Lamborghinis at 4 am in the morning when he was stopped by the cops. Justin's vehicle was caught at the speed of about 60 miles per hour, "which is almost double the designated speed limit on the residential street he was driving in," said Dr., Sgt. Bobby Hernandez of the Miami-Dade Police Department in a press conference, reports Hollywood Life.
The Web site is also reporting that Justin Bieber's biological dad Jeremy Bieber was also with him at the time of his arrest and had allegedly helped the singer get prepared for clearing off the residential area. The 38-year-old was also pictured with Justin earlier in the day.
Do you think that Justin Bieber's uncontrollable crying means that the singer is regretting what he did? Should it mean that the singer will change for good now that he has had his stint with the law?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales