Justin Bieber 'Cried His Eyes Out' After Smiling Mugshot Picture, Regretting His Actions?
By nidhi tewari | January 24, 2014 5:54 PM EST
Justin Bieber is at the verge of spoiling his glorious career. The 19-year-old teenager, who has earned millions in wealth and is counted amongst the richest celebrities list, is close to suffering a major downfall in his career when he was caught drunk driving and joining a drag race in Miami on Thursday. There are reports in the media that the singer has been caught "crying his eyes out" after the incident in police custody.
Singer Justin Bieber poses at the premiere of the documentary "Justin Bieber's Believe" in Los Angeles, California December 18, 2013. The documentary opens in the U.S. on December 25.
According to People Magazine, the "Believe" singer just could not control his emotions past his smiling widely mug shot and started to cry uncontrollably in the detention centre. "Justin Bieber was seen 'crying his eyes out' following his arrest for drunk driving and resisting arrest while allegedly drag racing in Miami on Thursday," reports People.
Social media and fans of Justin Bieber were shocked to see his smiling mug shot pictures earlier and had a feeling that the singer does not have any regret for his arrest. Justin was also seen waving to crowds of his fans after he was released on bail and did not show any signs of depression to them.
But the truth, according to a source quoted by People magazine, is that the singer felt extremely bad about his arrest and was seen crying uncontrollably after he put up a brave face in front of the media and cops.
The pop singer was caught street/drag racing with rapper Khalil in matching Lamborghinis at 4 am in the morning when he was stopped by the cops. Justin's vehicle was caught at the speed of about 60 miles per hour, "which is almost double the designated speed limit on the residential street he was driving in," said Dr., Sgt. Bobby Hernandez of the Miami-Dade Police Department in a press conference, reports Hollywood Life.
The Web site is also reporting that Justin Bieber's biological dad Jeremy Bieber was also with him at the time of his arrest and had allegedly helped the singer get prepared for clearing off the residential area. The 38-year-old was also pictured with Justin earlier in the day.
Do you think that Justin Bieber's uncontrollable crying means that the singer is regretting what he did? Should it mean that the singer will change for good now that he has had his stint with the law?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues