Justin Bieber 'Cried His Eyes Out' After Smiling Mugshot Picture, Regretting His Actions?
By nidhi tewari | January 24, 2014 5:54 PM EST
Justin Bieber is at the verge of spoiling his glorious career. The 19-year-old teenager, who has earned millions in wealth and is counted amongst the richest celebrities list, is close to suffering a major downfall in his career when he was caught drunk driving and joining a drag race in Miami on Thursday. There are reports in the media that the singer has been caught "crying his eyes out" after the incident in police custody.
Singer Justin Bieber poses at the premiere of the documentary "Justin Bieber's Believe" in Los Angeles, California December 18, 2013. The documentary opens in the U.S. on December 25.
According to People Magazine, the "Believe" singer just could not control his emotions past his smiling widely mug shot and started to cry uncontrollably in the detention centre. "Justin Bieber was seen 'crying his eyes out' following his arrest for drunk driving and resisting arrest while allegedly drag racing in Miami on Thursday," reports People.
Social media and fans of Justin Bieber were shocked to see his smiling mug shot pictures earlier and had a feeling that the singer does not have any regret for his arrest. Justin was also seen waving to crowds of his fans after he was released on bail and did not show any signs of depression to them.
But the truth, according to a source quoted by People magazine, is that the singer felt extremely bad about his arrest and was seen crying uncontrollably after he put up a brave face in front of the media and cops.
The pop singer was caught street/drag racing with rapper Khalil in matching Lamborghinis at 4 am in the morning when he was stopped by the cops. Justin's vehicle was caught at the speed of about 60 miles per hour, "which is almost double the designated speed limit on the residential street he was driving in," said Dr., Sgt. Bobby Hernandez of the Miami-Dade Police Department in a press conference, reports Hollywood Life.
The Web site is also reporting that Justin Bieber's biological dad Jeremy Bieber was also with him at the time of his arrest and had allegedly helped the singer get prepared for clearing off the residential area. The 38-year-old was also pictured with Justin earlier in the day.
Do you think that Justin Bieber's uncontrollable crying means that the singer is regretting what he did? Should it mean that the singer will change for good now that he has had his stint with the law?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast