Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce Drama: Lamar is No More A Focus for Khloe?
By Sonalee singh | January 24, 2014 5:45 PM EST
Khloe Kardashian is planning to spend the coming weekend in Las Vegas. The "Keeping It Up The Kardashians" star confirmed via Instagram that she would be going to Las Vegas on January 25.
Khloe posted a pic on Instagram with the caption " "So excited to see you dolls in Vegas! I'll be there this Saturday the 25th at @OfficialKardashiankhaos from 1-3pm! See you there!!"
The buzz is that she's headed to Las Vegas to get away from the divorce troubles with Lamar Odom. Apparently, Khloe is going through a lot of emotional trauma and she needs a break.
She also took to twitter to promote her fashion line "Kardashian Khaos line." Since her marriage from Lamar Odom got derailed, Khloe has been keeping herself busy with the promotion of her fashion line and has been rumored to be dating Matt Kemp.
Apparently, Khloe has found a home in her alleged boyfriend's neighborhood. Cafemom.com reported that Khloe has purchased a luxury mansion in a gated community of Hidden Hills, California where Matt Kemp and Kris Jenner stay.
Meanwhile a source revealed to Hollywoodlife.com that though Khloe is spilling the beans on hers divorce with Lamar Odom she has no intention of hurting Lamar Odom.
"Khloe, 29, has NO intention of speaking badly about [Lamar]. She really has been quiet amazing through this whole situation and keeping most of it as private as possible, besides what has been on the show," revealed a source close to the reality star.
Khloe's fans want to know as what exactly happened between her and Lamar. According to Web site, Khloe will be opening the stories of her troubled marriage in the upcoming episodes of KUWTK
"It is expected for the 29-year-old Kardashian to reveal several details of her split from the former NBA star along with the rest of her marriage troubles," reported the Web site further.
Let us know what you have to say about Khloe's intention of moving on from Lamar Odom. Do you think she will be able to move past her marriage troubles?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tim Tebow Stars in SEC Network Commercial
- Fernando Alonso Describes Michael Schumacher as the Strongest Opponent He Has Faced in F1
- Rafael Nadal Will Miss 2014 US Open; Roger Federer Looking to Pounce on Rival
- Serena Williams and Patrick Mouratoglou Break-up Unlikely, Coach Posts Instagram Photos of Girlfriend
- Arsenal FC: Wenger Satisfied Despite Coming Out with a Draw against Besiktas
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members