Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce Drama: Lamar is No More A Focus for Khloe?
By Sonalee singh | January 24, 2014 5:45 PM EST
Khloe Kardashian is planning to spend the coming weekend in Las Vegas. The "Keeping It Up The Kardashians" star confirmed via Instagram that she would be going to Las Vegas on January 25.
Khloe posted a pic on Instagram with the caption " "So excited to see you dolls in Vegas! I'll be there this Saturday the 25th at @OfficialKardashiankhaos from 1-3pm! See you there!!"
The buzz is that she's headed to Las Vegas to get away from the divorce troubles with Lamar Odom. Apparently, Khloe is going through a lot of emotional trauma and she needs a break.
She also took to twitter to promote her fashion line "Kardashian Khaos line." Since her marriage from Lamar Odom got derailed, Khloe has been keeping herself busy with the promotion of her fashion line and has been rumored to be dating Matt Kemp.
Apparently, Khloe has found a home in her alleged boyfriend's neighborhood. Cafemom.com reported that Khloe has purchased a luxury mansion in a gated community of Hidden Hills, California where Matt Kemp and Kris Jenner stay.
Meanwhile a source revealed to Hollywoodlife.com that though Khloe is spilling the beans on hers divorce with Lamar Odom she has no intention of hurting Lamar Odom.
"Khloe, 29, has NO intention of speaking badly about [Lamar]. She really has been quiet amazing through this whole situation and keeping most of it as private as possible, besides what has been on the show," revealed a source close to the reality star.
Khloe's fans want to know as what exactly happened between her and Lamar. According to Web site, Khloe will be opening the stories of her troubled marriage in the upcoming episodes of KUWTK
"It is expected for the 29-year-old Kardashian to reveal several details of her split from the former NBA star along with the rest of her marriage troubles," reported the Web site further.
Let us know what you have to say about Khloe's intention of moving on from Lamar Odom. Do you think she will be able to move past her marriage troubles?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Group B: Greece vs. Philippines Live Streaming Info, Betting Odds and Preview
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: USA vs. Turkey Preview, Starting Lineups [VIDEO]
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Group Stage: Puerto Rico vs. Argentina Live Streaming Info and Preview
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: France vs. Serbia Preview, Starting Lineups [VIDEO]
- Manchester United Transfer News: Daley Blind Is 'Not Strong Enough' For The Premier League - Scholes
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Google Chrome 64-bit for Windows 8 and Window 7 with Mac Beta Available
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Google Can Kill Samsung with Android KitKat and Android One: Here's How