Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce Drama: Lamar is No More A Focus for Khloe?
By Sonalee singh | January 24, 2014 5:45 PM EST
Khloe Kardashian is planning to spend the coming weekend in Las Vegas. The "Keeping It Up The Kardashians" star confirmed via Instagram that she would be going to Las Vegas on January 25.
Khloe posted a pic on Instagram with the caption " "So excited to see you dolls in Vegas! I'll be there this Saturday the 25th at @OfficialKardashiankhaos from 1-3pm! See you there!!"
The buzz is that she's headed to Las Vegas to get away from the divorce troubles with Lamar Odom. Apparently, Khloe is going through a lot of emotional trauma and she needs a break.
She also took to twitter to promote her fashion line "Kardashian Khaos line." Since her marriage from Lamar Odom got derailed, Khloe has been keeping herself busy with the promotion of her fashion line and has been rumored to be dating Matt Kemp.
Apparently, Khloe has found a home in her alleged boyfriend's neighborhood. Cafemom.com reported that Khloe has purchased a luxury mansion in a gated community of Hidden Hills, California where Matt Kemp and Kris Jenner stay.
Meanwhile a source revealed to Hollywoodlife.com that though Khloe is spilling the beans on hers divorce with Lamar Odom she has no intention of hurting Lamar Odom.
"Khloe, 29, has NO intention of speaking badly about [Lamar]. She really has been quiet amazing through this whole situation and keeping most of it as private as possible, besides what has been on the show," revealed a source close to the reality star.
Khloe's fans want to know as what exactly happened between her and Lamar. According to Web site, Khloe will be opening the stories of her troubled marriage in the upcoming episodes of KUWTK
"It is expected for the 29-year-old Kardashian to reveal several details of her split from the former NBA star along with the rest of her marriage troubles," reported the Web site further.
Let us know what you have to say about Khloe's intention of moving on from Lamar Odom. Do you think she will be able to move past her marriage troubles?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- $300 Million at Stake for Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Showdown
- Roger Federer is ‘The Greatest of All Time' - Novak Djokovic’s Coach Boris Becker
- Roger Federer Tops Forbes’ List of Most Financially Valuable Athlete; Maria Sharapova and Li Na Also Make the Cut
- Jeremy Lin Seeks Respect From Lakers Star Kobe Bryant
- Arsenal FC Transfer News: Lionel Messi's Gunners Link a Ploy to Receive Improved Deal
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air