Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce Drama: Lamar is No More A Focus for Khloe?
By Sonalee singh | January 24, 2014 5:45 PM EST
Khloe Kardashian is planning to spend the coming weekend in Las Vegas. The "Keeping It Up The Kardashians" star confirmed via Instagram that she would be going to Las Vegas on January 25.
Khloe posted a pic on Instagram with the caption " "So excited to see you dolls in Vegas! I'll be there this Saturday the 25th at @OfficialKardashiankhaos from 1-3pm! See you there!!"
The buzz is that she's headed to Las Vegas to get away from the divorce troubles with Lamar Odom. Apparently, Khloe is going through a lot of emotional trauma and she needs a break.
She also took to twitter to promote her fashion line "Kardashian Khaos line." Since her marriage from Lamar Odom got derailed, Khloe has been keeping herself busy with the promotion of her fashion line and has been rumored to be dating Matt Kemp.
Apparently, Khloe has found a home in her alleged boyfriend's neighborhood. Cafemom.com reported that Khloe has purchased a luxury mansion in a gated community of Hidden Hills, California where Matt Kemp and Kris Jenner stay.
Meanwhile a source revealed to Hollywoodlife.com that though Khloe is spilling the beans on hers divorce with Lamar Odom she has no intention of hurting Lamar Odom.
"Khloe, 29, has NO intention of speaking badly about [Lamar]. She really has been quiet amazing through this whole situation and keeping most of it as private as possible, besides what has been on the show," revealed a source close to the reality star.
Khloe's fans want to know as what exactly happened between her and Lamar. According to Web site, Khloe will be opening the stories of her troubled marriage in the upcoming episodes of KUWTK
"It is expected for the 29-year-old Kardashian to reveal several details of her split from the former NBA star along with the rest of her marriage troubles," reported the Web site further.
Let us know what you have to say about Khloe's intention of moving on from Lamar Odom. Do you think she will be able to move past her marriage troubles?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Manchester United Transfer News: Arturo Vidal Leaving Juventus for the Red Devils Gaining Momentum
- Roger Federer Forced to Take Down Children's Play Area on his Property in Valbella
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Striker Disappointed with Cesc Fabregas Sale to Chelsea
- 5 Sports Stars Who are Also Into Other Sports
- Manchester United Transfer News: Wilfried Zaha Might Stay After Impressing Van Gaal Against Inter [VIDEO]
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools