Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce Drama: Lamar is No More A Focus for Khloe?
By Sonalee singh | January 24, 2014 5:45 PM EST
Khloe Kardashian is planning to spend the coming weekend in Las Vegas. The "Keeping It Up The Kardashians" star confirmed via Instagram that she would be going to Las Vegas on January 25.
Khloe posted a pic on Instagram with the caption " "So excited to see you dolls in Vegas! I'll be there this Saturday the 25th at @OfficialKardashiankhaos from 1-3pm! See you there!!"
The buzz is that she's headed to Las Vegas to get away from the divorce troubles with Lamar Odom. Apparently, Khloe is going through a lot of emotional trauma and she needs a break.
She also took to twitter to promote her fashion line "Kardashian Khaos line." Since her marriage from Lamar Odom got derailed, Khloe has been keeping herself busy with the promotion of her fashion line and has been rumored to be dating Matt Kemp.
Apparently, Khloe has found a home in her alleged boyfriend's neighborhood. Cafemom.com reported that Khloe has purchased a luxury mansion in a gated community of Hidden Hills, California where Matt Kemp and Kris Jenner stay.
Meanwhile a source revealed to Hollywoodlife.com that though Khloe is spilling the beans on hers divorce with Lamar Odom she has no intention of hurting Lamar Odom.
"Khloe, 29, has NO intention of speaking badly about [Lamar]. She really has been quiet amazing through this whole situation and keeping most of it as private as possible, besides what has been on the show," revealed a source close to the reality star.
Khloe's fans want to know as what exactly happened between her and Lamar. According to Web site, Khloe will be opening the stories of her troubled marriage in the upcoming episodes of KUWTK
"It is expected for the 29-year-old Kardashian to reveal several details of her split from the former NBA star along with the rest of her marriage troubles," reported the Web site further.
Let us know what you have to say about Khloe's intention of moving on from Lamar Odom. Do you think she will be able to move past her marriage troubles?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- MMA News: Transgender Fighter Fallon Fox Challenges Ronda Rousey, Fires Back on ‘Ignorant’ Comments
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Points Out Amir Khan's Poor Boxing Record
- Floyd Mayweather Admits Marcos Maidana’s Power Shot Hurt Him [VIDEO]
- WWE News: CM Punk Merchandise Pulled From Stands, Punk Chasing Royalties For WWE 2K15 Inclusion [VIDEO]
- Khloe Kardashian Reportedly Having A Hard Time Deciding Whether Or Not To Patch Things Up With Lamar Odom
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Purported Xiaomi Redmi Note Successor Powered With Monstrous Processor Under Wraps, Will Take On Meizu MX4
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed