Selena Gomez’s Reaction to Justin Bieber's DUI Arrest in Miami
By jaskiran kaur | January 24, 2014 5:12 PM EST
Singer Justin Bieber's DUI arrest in Miami has not only shocked his fans but also his ex-girlfriend. His recent bad boy act has led to his arrest which has reportedly "devastated" and stressed out Selena Gomez.
"Baby" singer Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez's on and off boyfriend was arrested in Miami on Jan. 23, 2014 for drunk driving and drag racing against singer Khalil. Reportedly, he was driving under the influence and had an expired license for which he faced brief jail time. It is said he could also be facing deportation due to this.
According to the reports by HollywoodLife.com, ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez is "devastated" and stressed due to the DUI arrest incident of Justin Bieber. And she could not take the news well.
"She has been woken up and told what is happening. She is completely devastated over what has happened," a source told HollywoodLife.com.
More reports showed her first pictures after Justin Bieber's DUI arrest in Miami. According to these reports, she was spotted picking up a pack of Djarum cigarettes shortly after she left her home in Tarzana, California. Reportedly, she stopped by at a local gas station to pick up a cup of coffee and cigarettes, which is very unlikely of her good girl image. Her pictures from the morning when she received the news, has left her fans shocked.
Justin Bieber's DUI arrest has worried his near and dear ones greatly. More reports have revealed that as soon as Selena Gomez heard the breaking news she got in touch with Justin Bieber's mother Pattie Mallette. Sources told HollywoodLife.com that even though she could not get in touch with Justin, she is keeping in contact with his mom. Also, she feels that Justin's former coach Ryan Good is the only person who could "talk some sense into Justin."
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez were rumored to be back together after they were spotted riding Segways in Justin Bieber's neighborhood Calabasas, California. But soon after, reunion rumors were shut down as it was reported that Justin has sent Selena some very nasty text messages that insulted her. Nevertheless, it seems Selena Gomez is still very much concerned about Justin Bieber.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage