Selena Gomez’s Reaction to Justin Bieber's DUI Arrest in Miami
By jaskiran kaur | January 24, 2014 5:12 PM EST
Singer Justin Bieber's DUI arrest in Miami has not only shocked his fans but also his ex-girlfriend. His recent bad boy act has led to his arrest which has reportedly "devastated" and stressed out Selena Gomez.
"Baby" singer Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez's on and off boyfriend was arrested in Miami on Jan. 23, 2014 for drunk driving and drag racing against singer Khalil. Reportedly, he was driving under the influence and had an expired license for which he faced brief jail time. It is said he could also be facing deportation due to this.
According to the reports by HollywoodLife.com, ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez is "devastated" and stressed due to the DUI arrest incident of Justin Bieber. And she could not take the news well.
"She has been woken up and told what is happening. She is completely devastated over what has happened," a source told HollywoodLife.com.
More reports showed her first pictures after Justin Bieber's DUI arrest in Miami. According to these reports, she was spotted picking up a pack of Djarum cigarettes shortly after she left her home in Tarzana, California. Reportedly, she stopped by at a local gas station to pick up a cup of coffee and cigarettes, which is very unlikely of her good girl image. Her pictures from the morning when she received the news, has left her fans shocked.
Justin Bieber's DUI arrest has worried his near and dear ones greatly. More reports have revealed that as soon as Selena Gomez heard the breaking news she got in touch with Justin Bieber's mother Pattie Mallette. Sources told HollywoodLife.com that even though she could not get in touch with Justin, she is keeping in contact with his mom. Also, she feels that Justin's former coach Ryan Good is the only person who could "talk some sense into Justin."
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez were rumored to be back together after they were spotted riding Segways in Justin Bieber's neighborhood Calabasas, California. But soon after, reunion rumors were shut down as it was reported that Justin has sent Selena some very nasty text messages that insulted her. Nevertheless, it seems Selena Gomez is still very much concerned about Justin Bieber.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates