Selena Gomez’s Reaction to Justin Bieber's DUI Arrest in Miami
By jaskiran kaur | January 24, 2014 5:12 PM EST
Singer Justin Bieber's DUI arrest in Miami has not only shocked his fans but also his ex-girlfriend. His recent bad boy act has led to his arrest which has reportedly "devastated" and stressed out Selena Gomez.
"Baby" singer Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez's on and off boyfriend was arrested in Miami on Jan. 23, 2014 for drunk driving and drag racing against singer Khalil. Reportedly, he was driving under the influence and had an expired license for which he faced brief jail time. It is said he could also be facing deportation due to this.
According to the reports by HollywoodLife.com, ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez is "devastated" and stressed due to the DUI arrest incident of Justin Bieber. And she could not take the news well.
"She has been woken up and told what is happening. She is completely devastated over what has happened," a source told HollywoodLife.com.
More reports showed her first pictures after Justin Bieber's DUI arrest in Miami. According to these reports, she was spotted picking up a pack of Djarum cigarettes shortly after she left her home in Tarzana, California. Reportedly, she stopped by at a local gas station to pick up a cup of coffee and cigarettes, which is very unlikely of her good girl image. Her pictures from the morning when she received the news, has left her fans shocked.
Justin Bieber's DUI arrest has worried his near and dear ones greatly. More reports have revealed that as soon as Selena Gomez heard the breaking news she got in touch with Justin Bieber's mother Pattie Mallette. Sources told HollywoodLife.com that even though she could not get in touch with Justin, she is keeping in contact with his mom. Also, she feels that Justin's former coach Ryan Good is the only person who could "talk some sense into Justin."
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez were rumored to be back together after they were spotted riding Segways in Justin Bieber's neighborhood Calabasas, California. But soon after, reunion rumors were shut down as it was reported that Justin has sent Selena some very nasty text messages that insulted her. Nevertheless, it seems Selena Gomez is still very much concerned about Justin Bieber.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Portia De Rossi And Ellen DeGeneres Address 'Epic Fight' Story
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Xiaomi VP Hugo Barra Says ‘Apple iPhone 6 Is The Most Beautiful Smartphone Ever Built’
- Vivo Rumoured To Be Building World’s Thinnest Smartphone With 3.8 MM Thickness