Selena Gomez’s Reaction to Justin Bieber's DUI Arrest in Miami
By jaskiran kaur | January 24, 2014 5:12 PM EST
Singer Justin Bieber's DUI arrest in Miami has not only shocked his fans but also his ex-girlfriend. His recent bad boy act has led to his arrest which has reportedly "devastated" and stressed out Selena Gomez.
"Baby" singer Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez's on and off boyfriend was arrested in Miami on Jan. 23, 2014 for drunk driving and drag racing against singer Khalil. Reportedly, he was driving under the influence and had an expired license for which he faced brief jail time. It is said he could also be facing deportation due to this.
According to the reports by HollywoodLife.com, ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez is "devastated" and stressed due to the DUI arrest incident of Justin Bieber. And she could not take the news well.
"She has been woken up and told what is happening. She is completely devastated over what has happened," a source told HollywoodLife.com.
More reports showed her first pictures after Justin Bieber's DUI arrest in Miami. According to these reports, she was spotted picking up a pack of Djarum cigarettes shortly after she left her home in Tarzana, California. Reportedly, she stopped by at a local gas station to pick up a cup of coffee and cigarettes, which is very unlikely of her good girl image. Her pictures from the morning when she received the news, has left her fans shocked.
Justin Bieber's DUI arrest has worried his near and dear ones greatly. More reports have revealed that as soon as Selena Gomez heard the breaking news she got in touch with Justin Bieber's mother Pattie Mallette. Sources told HollywoodLife.com that even though she could not get in touch with Justin, she is keeping in contact with his mom. Also, she feels that Justin's former coach Ryan Good is the only person who could "talk some sense into Justin."
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez were rumored to be back together after they were spotted riding Segways in Justin Bieber's neighborhood Calabasas, California. But soon after, reunion rumors were shut down as it was reported that Justin has sent Selena some very nasty text messages that insulted her. Nevertheless, it seems Selena Gomez is still very much concerned about Justin Bieber.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7'—5 Villains To Feature In The Movie, According To Reported Leaks [Spoilers]
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Better Performing Display and Best Overall Screen
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6: Performance, Sales, iOS 8 and Android 5.0 L