Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Divorce News: Khloe Posts Sad Pic on Instagram – Heartbreak too Difficult to Handle?
By Tarun Mazumdar | January 24, 2014 4:41 PM EST
Khloe Kardashian has been dealing with the painful divorce from Lamar Odom. The world knows about the pain she is going through right now. "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" broadcasted the story and the world came to know about the divorce. Khloe posted a sad pic on Instagram that referred to her heartbreak after the split.
"I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand," said the picture.
The message is clear here.
The January 20, episode of "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" showcased the not-so-happy side of Khloe and Lamar's marriage. In the episode, Lamar called Khloe, and they talked about their crumbling relationship. It was a painful episode not only for Kardashians but also for the fans.
Lamar Odom's father Joe sent out a public message and condemned the Kardashians. This saddened Khloe. Lamar called her to apologize, but his voice was kind of erratic. It was clear that he was under the influence.
Worse was when Lamar begged Khloe to let him sleep over. Kendall and Kylie looked in horror.
Also, fans know that Khloe had no intentions to say anything bad about her former husband Lamar on "KUWTK."
She "has NO intention of speaking badly about [Lamar]," said a source close to Khloe.
"She really has been quiet amazing through this whole situation and keeping most of it as private as possible, besides what has been on the show," explained the source to HollywoodLife.com.
Meanwhile, Lamar has given his approval over the airing of "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" episodes featuring him.
"Lamar and his agent Jeff [Schwartz] have approval over every single episode that Lamar is in or that he is a topic of discussion of. Khloe did this out of respect for him," said the source.
Coming back to Khloe's sad Instagram pic, the quote in the pic points out to the heartbreaking moment for the "KUWTK" star. Check out the pic, here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Top Secret Wedding Tramps Jennifer Aniston’s ‘Friends’ Reunion & Pregnancy Talks [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice’ First Photo Of Lex Luthor Leaked, Jesse Eisenberg On Villain’s Role And Plot Details Revealed
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones