Kristin Stewart & Nicholas Hoult Have Better Chemistry, Jennifer Lawrence is Worried
By Riza Ornos | January 24, 2014 4:31 PM EST
Two of Tinseltown's most popular actresses "Hunger Game" star Jennifer Lawrence and "Twilight" star Kristin Stewart are rumored to have a rivalry. Set to star in the upcoming Drake Doremus movie "Equals," Kristin Stewart and Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence's boyfriend, will play as lovers.
Actress Jennifer Lawrence from the film "American Hustle" arrives at the 71st annual Golden Globe Awards in Beverly Hills, California January 12, 2014. REUTERS
But apparently the "American Hustle" actress is not happy with the casting and is worried that Stewart is planning to steal her boyfriend given the actress track record with British men. According to "Equals" director, Hoult and Stewart have better chemistry than the real life couple.
"Jen and I worked together before and she was fantastic. It's exciting to talk about the character with different people, but it became evident in my head that Nick and Kristen would have great chemistry," says Doremus.
"Considering Kristen's history with British men, she's the last person Jennifer wants to see kissing her boyfriend on the set," says an insider to an interview with National Inquirer. The source also revealed that Lawrence is: "determined to make time to visit the Equals set and keep a watch over Nick."
According to National Inquirer, Jennifer Lawrence is worried about her boyfriend and Kristin spending a lot of time together. "Equals" is an adaptation of George Orwell's 1984 bestseller with the same name, and according to Stewart the movie is an "ambitious" taken on "a slightly updated version" of the 1956 movie.
But a source close to Lawrence revealed that the ongoing rumors are not true and that Jennifer and Nicholas are so much into each other. The couple went to the Golden Globes together and was photographed kissing in the event. Obviously the two are totally head over heels for each other.
Stewart is reportedly very excited for the upcoming movie and very anxious about her new role. "I can't believe I agreed to do it. I'm terrified of it. Thought it's a movie with a really basic concept, it's overtly ambitious," says the 23-year-old actress.
"In Equals, things go wrong because you can't deny the humanity in everyone. It's the most devastating story...I'm scared," added Stewart.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy