Kristin Stewart & Nicholas Hoult Have Better Chemistry, Jennifer Lawrence is Worried
By Riza Ornos | January 24, 2014 4:31 PM EST
Two of Tinseltown's most popular actresses "Hunger Game" star Jennifer Lawrence and "Twilight" star Kristin Stewart are rumored to have a rivalry. Set to star in the upcoming Drake Doremus movie "Equals," Kristin Stewart and Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence's boyfriend, will play as lovers.
Actress Jennifer Lawrence from the film "American Hustle" arrives at the 71st annual Golden Globe Awards in Beverly Hills, California January 12, 2014. REUTERS
But apparently the "American Hustle" actress is not happy with the casting and is worried that Stewart is planning to steal her boyfriend given the actress track record with British men. According to "Equals" director, Hoult and Stewart have better chemistry than the real life couple.
"Jen and I worked together before and she was fantastic. It's exciting to talk about the character with different people, but it became evident in my head that Nick and Kristen would have great chemistry," says Doremus.
"Considering Kristen's history with British men, she's the last person Jennifer wants to see kissing her boyfriend on the set," says an insider to an interview with National Inquirer. The source also revealed that Lawrence is: "determined to make time to visit the Equals set and keep a watch over Nick."
According to National Inquirer, Jennifer Lawrence is worried about her boyfriend and Kristin spending a lot of time together. "Equals" is an adaptation of George Orwell's 1984 bestseller with the same name, and according to Stewart the movie is an "ambitious" taken on "a slightly updated version" of the 1956 movie.
But a source close to Lawrence revealed that the ongoing rumors are not true and that Jennifer and Nicholas are so much into each other. The couple went to the Golden Globes together and was photographed kissing in the event. Obviously the two are totally head over heels for each other.
Stewart is reportedly very excited for the upcoming movie and very anxious about her new role. "I can't believe I agreed to do it. I'm terrified of it. Thought it's a movie with a really basic concept, it's overtly ambitious," says the 23-year-old actress.
"In Equals, things go wrong because you can't deny the humanity in everyone. It's the most devastating story...I'm scared," added Stewart.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- Taylor Swift's Famous Ex-Boyfriends: From Harry Styles To Joe Jonas [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Finale Spoiler: Blake Proposes To Top Favourite Of Season 2
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Available Through O2 For £380, Other Carriers To Follow Soon
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- ISIS Receives Food, Ammunition Due To Mistake Of Iraqi Pilots
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money