Kristin Stewart & Nicholas Hoult Have Better Chemistry, Jennifer Lawrence is Worried
By Riza Ornos | January 24, 2014 4:31 PM EST
Two of Tinseltown's most popular actresses "Hunger Game" star Jennifer Lawrence and "Twilight" star Kristin Stewart are rumored to have a rivalry. Set to star in the upcoming Drake Doremus movie "Equals," Kristin Stewart and Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence's boyfriend, will play as lovers.
Actress Jennifer Lawrence from the film "American Hustle" arrives at the 71st annual Golden Globe Awards in Beverly Hills, California January 12, 2014. REUTERS
But apparently the "American Hustle" actress is not happy with the casting and is worried that Stewart is planning to steal her boyfriend given the actress track record with British men. According to "Equals" director, Hoult and Stewart have better chemistry than the real life couple.
"Jen and I worked together before and she was fantastic. It's exciting to talk about the character with different people, but it became evident in my head that Nick and Kristen would have great chemistry," says Doremus.
"Considering Kristen's history with British men, she's the last person Jennifer wants to see kissing her boyfriend on the set," says an insider to an interview with National Inquirer. The source also revealed that Lawrence is: "determined to make time to visit the Equals set and keep a watch over Nick."
According to National Inquirer, Jennifer Lawrence is worried about her boyfriend and Kristin spending a lot of time together. "Equals" is an adaptation of George Orwell's 1984 bestseller with the same name, and according to Stewart the movie is an "ambitious" taken on "a slightly updated version" of the 1956 movie.
But a source close to Lawrence revealed that the ongoing rumors are not true and that Jennifer and Nicholas are so much into each other. The couple went to the Golden Globes together and was photographed kissing in the event. Obviously the two are totally head over heels for each other.
Stewart is reportedly very excited for the upcoming movie and very anxious about her new role. "I can't believe I agreed to do it. I'm terrified of it. Thought it's a movie with a really basic concept, it's overtly ambitious," says the 23-year-old actress.
"In Equals, things go wrong because you can't deny the humanity in everyone. It's the most devastating story...I'm scared," added Stewart.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories