Cashing in on Family Babies? 'Kardashian Kids' Coming Soon: Khloe Kardashian and Kris Jenner Reveal
By nidhi tewari | January 24, 2014 4:07 PM EST
The Kardashians definitely know how to make money. After launching into fashion and makeup range, they are coming out with Kardashian Kids - a clothing line dedicated to children. Kris Jenner made the announcement on her Twitter account this week. It is not sure when exactly the clothing line will be launched, but the photo shoot for the launch of the brand has already kicked off.
Television personality Kim Kardashian shows her engagement ring as she attends the Dream For Future Africa Foundation inaugural gala in Beverly Hills, California, October 24, 2013. REUTERS/Kevork
The "Kardashian Kids" label has its own Instagram handle and you would be surprised to know that the brand, which has not yet launched, already has close to 70 thousand followers! The reality television family already has a television show "Keeping Up with the Kardashian," a clothing line, makeup line, a fashion store on their name, diet supplements for the health conscious, paid appearances, the K-brand perfumes and lots of controversies.
Now that there are three babies in the family - two from Khloe Kardashian and one from Kim, the fashion line for kids was just a matter of some time. On her Instagram account, Kris Jenner posted a photo of a huge chair, which has the label "Kardashian Kids" on the back, and a tiny baby girl sits in it wearing a tutu dress. The picture was captioned, "Couldn't be more excited for @kardashian_kids. Coming soon!!" There are few other photographs too on the social media, one of which showed Zolie getting prepared for getting clicked and the other ones show a large letter "K" and bunch of leopard-print clothes scattered.
Khloe Kardashian, who is a mommy to two kids herself, also tweeted about the clothing line saying, "Photo shoot day for @kkidsofficial."
Kim Kardashian, who herself is a new mommy to baby North West, revealed her aspirations to open up the kids clothing line back in November 2013.
"I think a baby line is what's next for us," Kim told MTV in an interview. "We definitely would have a lot of experience with what we would need to make that line a success and we're excited about it," she added.
The entire Kardashian family is quite fashion conscious and loves to splurge on various brands for themselves. Given their knowledge about fashion sense, do you think the Kardashian Kids fashion line would be a hit?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Young and the Restless July 28- August 1 Spoilers, Cast News: Updates on Devon, Hilary, Chelsea, Billy, Jack, Phyllis Plus Criminal Minds Actor Returns
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Daenerys Targaryen vs Yezzan, Nymeria Sand Actress Announced at Comic Con 2014
- Sons of Anarchy Charlie Hunnam Heartbroken about Walking Away from Fifty Shades of Grey [VIDEO]
- The Walking Dead Season 5 Official Trailer Released Plus Premiere Date, Spoilers: Gun Battle, Zombies, Beth Greene [VIDEO]
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 Android 5.0 L Material Design Coming with More Interface Changes
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE-A Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Rolls Out: When to Hit Your Region
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- OnePlus One Android 4.4.4 KitKat and Android L Update Guide