Cashing in on Family Babies? 'Kardashian Kids' Coming Soon: Khloe Kardashian and Kris Jenner Reveal
By nidhi tewari | January 24, 2014 4:07 PM EST
The Kardashians definitely know how to make money. After launching into fashion and makeup range, they are coming out with Kardashian Kids - a clothing line dedicated to children. Kris Jenner made the announcement on her Twitter account this week. It is not sure when exactly the clothing line will be launched, but the photo shoot for the launch of the brand has already kicked off.
Television personality Kim Kardashian shows her engagement ring as she attends the Dream For Future Africa Foundation inaugural gala in Beverly Hills, California, October 24, 2013. REUTERS/Kevork
The "Kardashian Kids" label has its own Instagram handle and you would be surprised to know that the brand, which has not yet launched, already has close to 70 thousand followers! The reality television family already has a television show "Keeping Up with the Kardashian," a clothing line, makeup line, a fashion store on their name, diet supplements for the health conscious, paid appearances, the K-brand perfumes and lots of controversies.
Now that there are three babies in the family - two from Khloe Kardashian and one from Kim, the fashion line for kids was just a matter of some time. On her Instagram account, Kris Jenner posted a photo of a huge chair, which has the label "Kardashian Kids" on the back, and a tiny baby girl sits in it wearing a tutu dress. The picture was captioned, "Couldn't be more excited for @kardashian_kids. Coming soon!!" There are few other photographs too on the social media, one of which showed Zolie getting prepared for getting clicked and the other ones show a large letter "K" and bunch of leopard-print clothes scattered.
Khloe Kardashian, who is a mommy to two kids herself, also tweeted about the clothing line saying, "Photo shoot day for @kkidsofficial."
Kim Kardashian, who herself is a new mommy to baby North West, revealed her aspirations to open up the kids clothing line back in November 2013.
"I think a baby line is what's next for us," Kim told MTV in an interview. "We definitely would have a lot of experience with what we would need to make that line a success and we're excited about it," she added.
The entire Kardashian family is quite fashion conscious and loves to splurge on various brands for themselves. Given their knowledge about fashion sense, do you think the Kardashian Kids fashion line would be a hit?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage