Cashing in on Family Babies? 'Kardashian Kids' Coming Soon: Khloe Kardashian and Kris Jenner Reveal
By nidhi tewari | January 24, 2014 4:07 PM EST
The Kardashians definitely know how to make money. After launching into fashion and makeup range, they are coming out with Kardashian Kids - a clothing line dedicated to children. Kris Jenner made the announcement on her Twitter account this week. It is not sure when exactly the clothing line will be launched, but the photo shoot for the launch of the brand has already kicked off.
Television personality Kim Kardashian shows her engagement ring as she attends the Dream For Future Africa Foundation inaugural gala in Beverly Hills, California, October 24, 2013. REUTERS/Kevork
The "Kardashian Kids" label has its own Instagram handle and you would be surprised to know that the brand, which has not yet launched, already has close to 70 thousand followers! The reality television family already has a television show "Keeping Up with the Kardashian," a clothing line, makeup line, a fashion store on their name, diet supplements for the health conscious, paid appearances, the K-brand perfumes and lots of controversies.
Now that there are three babies in the family - two from Khloe Kardashian and one from Kim, the fashion line for kids was just a matter of some time. On her Instagram account, Kris Jenner posted a photo of a huge chair, which has the label "Kardashian Kids" on the back, and a tiny baby girl sits in it wearing a tutu dress. The picture was captioned, "Couldn't be more excited for @kardashian_kids. Coming soon!!" There are few other photographs too on the social media, one of which showed Zolie getting prepared for getting clicked and the other ones show a large letter "K" and bunch of leopard-print clothes scattered.
Khloe Kardashian, who is a mommy to two kids herself, also tweeted about the clothing line saying, "Photo shoot day for @kkidsofficial."
Kim Kardashian, who herself is a new mommy to baby North West, revealed her aspirations to open up the kids clothing line back in November 2013.
"I think a baby line is what's next for us," Kim told MTV in an interview. "We definitely would have a lot of experience with what we would need to make that line a success and we're excited about it," she added.
The entire Kardashian family is quite fashion conscious and loves to splurge on various brands for themselves. Given their knowledge about fashion sense, do you think the Kardashian Kids fashion line would be a hit?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation