Fans thank that "The Walking Dead" is not for real, but what if, one fine day, there are walkers strolling around looking for human flesh down the street. Scary sight and thought, isn't it? Well, fans do not have worry because AMC has partnered with First My Family. Together the collaboration has developed a state-of-the-art zombie apocalypse survival kit. The official "The Walking Dead" survival kit is available for pre-order.
The kits are expected to arrive in March and April 2014. First 10,000 pre-orders get an exclusive "The Walking Dead's" "We're Survivors" patch and these orders get priority status.
The kit contains supplies for two people to survive 3 days.
"The Walking Dead" Survival Kit includes:
- High end military style messenger bag with brass fittings and custom The Walking Dead Logo
- 1 - Daytrex 2400 Calorie Emergency Food Ration. Stays fresh for up to 5 years
- 12 - Daytrex 4.22 oz packs of Emergency Water. Stays fresh for up to 5 years
- 1 - Premium Lifeline First Aid kit, 85 Pieces
- 1 - Lifegear Glow LED Flashlight. Lasts up to 400 hours
- 2 - Emergency Mylar Space Blankets
- 2 - Emergency Ponchos for Severe Weather
- 1 - Leather Palm Work Gloves for moving debris
- 1 - Waterproof match booklet (where permitted)
- 4 - Procedural Face Masks
The photos of the supply content are available on First My Family's website.
The kit is not cheap, well, even saving one's life from the ugly walkers is also not easy. "The Walking Dead" Survival Kit comes at $129.99.
"The Walking Dead" show is set to return with the second-half of season 4 on Sunday, February 9, 2014 on AMC at 9 p.m. ET.
"TWD" season 4 episode 9 is said to be focusing on Carl Grimes as he takes responsibility and takes care of his father Rick Grimes.
To contact the editor, e-mail: