‘Game of Thrones’ Season 4 Spoilers: Finn Jones Complains About ‘No Hot Gay Sex’
By Riza Ornos | January 24, 2014 2:39 PM EST
After three epic seasons, HBO's "Game of Thrones" is back for Season 4 and after the jaw-dropping trailer many fans are craving for more information about the upcoming season. Actor Finn Jones who plays Margaery Tyrell's gay brother Loras Tylell recently revealed some spoilers on what to expect for Season 4.
The 25-year-old actor reportedly says that viewers are in for a treat when Season 4 opens in April. "It's been a fantastic season," says Jones in an interview with Access Hollywood. "Everyone's worked really hard and the show is just going from strength to strength, to strength to strength."
"It feels like it's really finding it's ground now and it's about to explode so I'm really excited," adds the actor. But Finn's character Ser Loras Tyrell is not going to have a lot of bedroom action for this season unlike the previous ones when Renly Baratheon was still alive.
"There's not enough hot gay sex for Loras this season. I'm afraid there's just not enough," quipped Jones to Access Hollywood.
But even without the action in the bedroom, the Knight of Flowers will enjoy a "slight flirtation" with someone. The person's identity is still unknown at this time, but it's time for Loras to move on from the late Renly Baratheon.
"I have like a slight flirtation with one of the new characters, but I can't say anything else," adds Finn. Last Season 2, Loras had a little dalliance with squire Olyvar but after that there was no one else to warm his bed.
The English actor was casted in the hit TV show "Game of Thrones" on June 19, 2010, but also appeared in a teenage soap opera "Hollyoaks" in UK that gave him an opportunity to warm up for bigger roles.
When asked about his character that made him an international actor, Finn revealed: "The thing that kind of amazes me about Loras is, and especially George's writing, is the fact that in the books he isn't one of the POV characters."
"He isn't one of the main characters, but yet there's so, so much going on with that character. He goes through so much. He's such a well-rounded and formed character and still (to) be such a....not that much of a big player in the books is, I think, is amazing," says Finn in a podcast interview posted in westeros.org.
"Game of Thrones" Season 4 is scheduled to premiere on April 6 at 9 P.M. ET/PT on HBO.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- G20 Summit Awkward Moments: Putin Yawns, Mystery Bubbles Appear, F18 Drama Ensues
- Real Life ‘Frozen’: Snow Overwhelms The US, Kills 7; More To Come (Pictures)
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt in Sydney for ‘Unbroken’ Red Carpet Premiere [PHOTOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Trailer Reveals Sith Plus John Boyega And Daisy Ridley’s Characters And Much More—Reports
- Cameron Diaz, Benji Madden Engaged – Reports
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 (2014) Winner: Eliminated Contestants Predict Who Could Win It All
- Channing Tatum-Jenna Dewan Tatum Split: Channing Disregards Amber Heard Link-Up Reports, Says Wife 'Puts Everything in Perspective'
- Prince Harry Enjoys Three-Day Visit To Oman, Picks Up Present For Prince George And Performs With Traditional Sword Dancers
- Walmart Early Price Matching Special Event On Nov. 21, 2014 Matches Its Competitors' Black Friday 2014 Prices And Includes Exclusive Deals For Samsung LED HDTVs And iPad Air 2 [WATCH VIDEO]
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Microsoft Band Wearable Gadget At $199 Is A Sell-Out
- 6 Big Reasons iPhone 6 Plus is Must-Have Black Friday, Christmas 2014 Buy
- Nexus 6 Release Date And Price Under AT&T, T-Mobile And Sprint Listed
- NATO To Russia: 'Pull Back Your Troops'
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary