‘Game of Thrones’ Season 4 Spoilers: Finn Jones Complains About ‘No Hot Gay Sex’
By Riza Ornos | January 24, 2014 2:39 PM EST
After three epic seasons, HBO's "Game of Thrones" is back for Season 4 and after the jaw-dropping trailer many fans are craving for more information about the upcoming season. Actor Finn Jones who plays Margaery Tyrell's gay brother Loras Tylell recently revealed some spoilers on what to expect for Season 4.
The 25-year-old actor reportedly says that viewers are in for a treat when Season 4 opens in April. "It's been a fantastic season," says Jones in an interview with Access Hollywood. "Everyone's worked really hard and the show is just going from strength to strength, to strength to strength."
"It feels like it's really finding it's ground now and it's about to explode so I'm really excited," adds the actor. But Finn's character Ser Loras Tyrell is not going to have a lot of bedroom action for this season unlike the previous ones when Renly Baratheon was still alive.
"There's not enough hot gay sex for Loras this season. I'm afraid there's just not enough," quipped Jones to Access Hollywood.
But even without the action in the bedroom, the Knight of Flowers will enjoy a "slight flirtation" with someone. The person's identity is still unknown at this time, but it's time for Loras to move on from the late Renly Baratheon.
"I have like a slight flirtation with one of the new characters, but I can't say anything else," adds Finn. Last Season 2, Loras had a little dalliance with squire Olyvar but after that there was no one else to warm his bed.
The English actor was casted in the hit TV show "Game of Thrones" on June 19, 2010, but also appeared in a teenage soap opera "Hollyoaks" in UK that gave him an opportunity to warm up for bigger roles.
When asked about his character that made him an international actor, Finn revealed: "The thing that kind of amazes me about Loras is, and especially George's writing, is the fact that in the books he isn't one of the POV characters."
"He isn't one of the main characters, but yet there's so, so much going on with that character. He goes through so much. He's such a well-rounded and formed character and still (to) be such a....not that much of a big player in the books is, I think, is amazing," says Finn in a podcast interview posted in westeros.org.
"Game of Thrones" Season 4 is scheduled to premiere on April 6 at 9 P.M. ET/PT on HBO.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 21, 2014: A Party For Hope And Wyatt Affects Liam’s Pride In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1 Teaser Video: ‘What’s Coming Next’
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Suits' RECAP Season 4 Episode 10 [Mid-Season Finale]: Louis Finds Out About Mike's Truth In This Is Rome [SPOILERS]
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE Android 4.4.2, Android 4.4.4Guide: Installation and When to Hit Your Region
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch