Kourtney Kardashian is Justin Bieber's Newest Neighbor as She Purchases House of NFL Star Keyshawn Jones
By Jesselle Maminta | January 24, 2014 1:32 PM EST
How would you like to be Justin Bieber's new neighbor?
Kourtney Kardashian and her husband Scott Disick reportedly purchased the house of former NFL star Keyshawn Jones in Calabasas, CA., just a few doors away from Justin Bieber's house in the same neighborhood. The couple supposedly purchased the 12,000 square foot house for $5.8 million, after falling 'in love with the house'. According to E! Online, Johnson has been selling the home for quite some time before it was pulled out of the market last Dec. 31.
Kourtney once told Domain Home that her family is growing bigger, thus the need for a bigger house which has a guest room and "more space outside for the kids." Indeed, the purchased house has six bedrooms, nine bathrooms, a sunken basketball court, a barbecue center and an enormous backyard for four-year-old Mason and one-year-old Penelope. This was way beyond their old house which Scott described as "Alice in Wonderland meets Beetlejuice" which only has four bedrooms and four and a half bathrooms. It is unclear, however, if the quirky house has found a new owner.
But entertainment observers are wary of the Kardashian-Disick family's move to their new Calabasas home with the mere mention of Justin Bieber living in the same neighborhood. Last week, an unidentified neighbor complained against the young singer and his pals for throwing eggs into the former's house. Though he was not arrested, the police broke into his house to investigate on the matter.
And last year, Johnson was forced to leave his Calabasas home due to his dispute with Bieber over the latter's alleged speeding around the neighborhood. This forced Johnson to pay Bieber a visit to discuss the matter. But according to the sources of L.A. Times, Bieber did not drive the speeding white Ferrari and only took the driver's seat just to take it to the garage.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 5 Cities With The Highest Cost Of Living In 2014
- Lamudi’s Top 5 Tourist Close-To-Nature Destinations In The Philippines
- 3 Key Changes The Real Estate Industry Is Expecting With ASEAN Integration In 2015
- $2B Lease By American Investor On Philippine Island For 25 Years
- Australia Second Highest Overpriced in World in Housing Prices
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage