Kourtney Kardashian is Justin Bieber's Newest Neighbor as She Purchases House of NFL Star Keyshawn Jones
By Jesselle Maminta | January 24, 2014 1:32 PM EST
How would you like to be Justin Bieber's new neighbor?
Kourtney Kardashian and her husband Scott Disick reportedly purchased the house of former NFL star Keyshawn Jones in Calabasas, CA., just a few doors away from Justin Bieber's house in the same neighborhood. The couple supposedly purchased the 12,000 square foot house for $5.8 million, after falling 'in love with the house'. According to E! Online, Johnson has been selling the home for quite some time before it was pulled out of the market last Dec. 31.
Kourtney once told Domain Home that her family is growing bigger, thus the need for a bigger house which has a guest room and "more space outside for the kids." Indeed, the purchased house has six bedrooms, nine bathrooms, a sunken basketball court, a barbecue center and an enormous backyard for four-year-old Mason and one-year-old Penelope. This was way beyond their old house which Scott described as "Alice in Wonderland meets Beetlejuice" which only has four bedrooms and four and a half bathrooms. It is unclear, however, if the quirky house has found a new owner.
But entertainment observers are wary of the Kardashian-Disick family's move to their new Calabasas home with the mere mention of Justin Bieber living in the same neighborhood. Last week, an unidentified neighbor complained against the young singer and his pals for throwing eggs into the former's house. Though he was not arrested, the police broke into his house to investigate on the matter.
And last year, Johnson was forced to leave his Calabasas home due to his dispute with Bieber over the latter's alleged speeding around the neighborhood. This forced Johnson to pay Bieber a visit to discuss the matter. But according to the sources of L.A. Times, Bieber did not drive the speeding white Ferrari and only took the driver's seat just to take it to the garage.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
Join the Conversation
- Texas Man Selling Condo With ‘Funniest and Most Revealing Ad’
- New Zealand Minister Announces Web Site for Scrapping Outdated Rules
- Ellen DeGeneres Earns $15M Profit in $55M LA Mansion Sales to Sean Parker
- FAA Shots Down Drone Use for Real Estate Industry
- Social Site for Real Estate Agents Beats Zillow in Terms of Listings
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]