Kourtney Kardashian is Justin Bieber's Newest Neighbor as She Purchases House of NFL Star Keyshawn Jones
By Jesselle Maminta | January 24, 2014 1:32 PM EST
How would you like to be Justin Bieber's new neighbor?
Kourtney Kardashian and her husband Scott Disick reportedly purchased the house of former NFL star Keyshawn Jones in Calabasas, CA., just a few doors away from Justin Bieber's house in the same neighborhood. The couple supposedly purchased the 12,000 square foot house for $5.8 million, after falling 'in love with the house'. According to E! Online, Johnson has been selling the home for quite some time before it was pulled out of the market last Dec. 31.
Kourtney once told Domain Home that her family is growing bigger, thus the need for a bigger house which has a guest room and "more space outside for the kids." Indeed, the purchased house has six bedrooms, nine bathrooms, a sunken basketball court, a barbecue center and an enormous backyard for four-year-old Mason and one-year-old Penelope. This was way beyond their old house which Scott described as "Alice in Wonderland meets Beetlejuice" which only has four bedrooms and four and a half bathrooms. It is unclear, however, if the quirky house has found a new owner.
But entertainment observers are wary of the Kardashian-Disick family's move to their new Calabasas home with the mere mention of Justin Bieber living in the same neighborhood. Last week, an unidentified neighbor complained against the young singer and his pals for throwing eggs into the former's house. Though he was not arrested, the police broke into his house to investigate on the matter.
And last year, Johnson was forced to leave his Calabasas home due to his dispute with Bieber over the latter's alleged speeding around the neighborhood. This forced Johnson to pay Bieber a visit to discuss the matter. But according to the sources of L.A. Times, Bieber did not drive the speeding white Ferrari and only took the driver's seat just to take it to the garage.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Australia Second Highest Overpriced in World in Housing Prices
- France, Germany Lead Europe's Commercial Real Estate Market
- New Crowdfunding Firm Focuses on Alternative Mortgage Financing
- Real Estate Investing Is ‘All Local,’ Says Canadian Portfolio Manager
- New People-Centric Ad Campaign Reminds Industry To Sell The Idea Of ‘Homeownership’
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design