Ariana Grande and Nathan Sykes Back Together Amidst The Wanted Split?
By Diadem Pambid | January 24, 2014 1:17 PM EST
The Wanted fans may be heartbroken following the announcement by the boys of their split. However, fans of Nathan Sykes of the band will be happy to hear that there is still great news. Rumours claim that Nathan has gotten back together with his ex-gal, Ariana Grande. Here are all the details.
Singer Ariana Grande accepts the Kohl's new artist of the year award
"Nariana" fans rejoice! It seems like the couple never broke up at all and that they are in fact very much together. Rumours about their split first circulated on the web early in December of 2013. Nathan had not spent Christmas or the New Year with Ariana.
Fuel was added to the flame when Ariana's interview with Teen Vogue suggested she had an "unhealthy relationship." Some fans had thought she was referring to Nathan Sykes but it was actually her ex-beau, Jai Brooks to whom she was referring to.
"I was dating a boy who made me a different person. And my family was like, 'You've lost your light, you are constantly distracted.' If I waited too long to text him back, it was the end of the world. And it was just a very unhealthy relationship," said Ariana.
If there was one thing Grande had to share about Nathan, it was their first date together which was quite sweet and an act of being a gentleman.
"We were going back to his hotel to watch a movie, and he had Laduree macarons and sunflowers waiting -- I love Parisian baked goods, and sunflowers are my favorite flower," shared Grande, adding, "He had taken the DVD player out of the bedroom and into the living room, because he said he didn't want to take me into the bedroom on the first date."
So what other proof is there to prove that the two are still indeed together? A source close to The Wanted singer claimed that he had visited Grande in Los Angeles recently. Also, yesterday Grande sent out a tweet saying: "I'm a fool for you."
On the other hand, Nathan sent out a tweet saying: "So many emojis on my timeline right now I'm so happy." Yet, "Narianators" could be simply reading too much out of their tweets. Hopefully, they are together and as for The Wanted, they aren't splitting up but merely taking a break.
"The band wants to stress to their fans that they will continue on as The Wanted and look forward to many successful projects together in the future. They thank their fans for their continued love and support and look forward to seeing them on tour," states the source.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS