Ariana Grande and Nathan Sykes Back Together Amidst The Wanted Split?
By Diadem Pambid | January 24, 2014 1:17 PM EST
The Wanted fans may be heartbroken following the announcement by the boys of their split. However, fans of Nathan Sykes of the band will be happy to hear that there is still great news. Rumours claim that Nathan has gotten back together with his ex-gal, Ariana Grande. Here are all the details.
Singer Ariana Grande accepts the Kohl's new artist of the year award
"Nariana" fans rejoice! It seems like the couple never broke up at all and that they are in fact very much together. Rumours about their split first circulated on the web early in December of 2013. Nathan had not spent Christmas or the New Year with Ariana.
Fuel was added to the flame when Ariana's interview with Teen Vogue suggested she had an "unhealthy relationship." Some fans had thought she was referring to Nathan Sykes but it was actually her ex-beau, Jai Brooks to whom she was referring to.
"I was dating a boy who made me a different person. And my family was like, 'You've lost your light, you are constantly distracted.' If I waited too long to text him back, it was the end of the world. And it was just a very unhealthy relationship," said Ariana.
If there was one thing Grande had to share about Nathan, it was their first date together which was quite sweet and an act of being a gentleman.
"We were going back to his hotel to watch a movie, and he had Laduree macarons and sunflowers waiting -- I love Parisian baked goods, and sunflowers are my favorite flower," shared Grande, adding, "He had taken the DVD player out of the bedroom and into the living room, because he said he didn't want to take me into the bedroom on the first date."
So what other proof is there to prove that the two are still indeed together? A source close to The Wanted singer claimed that he had visited Grande in Los Angeles recently. Also, yesterday Grande sent out a tweet saying: "I'm a fool for you."
On the other hand, Nathan sent out a tweet saying: "So many emojis on my timeline right now I'm so happy." Yet, "Narianators" could be simply reading too much out of their tweets. Hopefully, they are together and as for The Wanted, they aren't splitting up but merely taking a break.
"The band wants to stress to their fans that they will continue on as The Wanted and look forward to many successful projects together in the future. They thank their fans for their continued love and support and look forward to seeing them on tour," states the source.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Melanoma Could Be Caused By Ageing Genes; Best Diet For Anti-Ageing; Celebrities Who Have Aged Gracefully
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate