Ariana Grande and Nathan Sykes Back Together Amidst The Wanted Split?
By Diadem Pambid | January 24, 2014 1:17 PM EST
The Wanted fans may be heartbroken following the announcement by the boys of their split. However, fans of Nathan Sykes of the band will be happy to hear that there is still great news. Rumours claim that Nathan has gotten back together with his ex-gal, Ariana Grande. Here are all the details.
Singer Ariana Grande accepts the Kohl's new artist of the year award
"Nariana" fans rejoice! It seems like the couple never broke up at all and that they are in fact very much together. Rumours about their split first circulated on the web early in December of 2013. Nathan had not spent Christmas or the New Year with Ariana.
Fuel was added to the flame when Ariana's interview with Teen Vogue suggested she had an "unhealthy relationship." Some fans had thought she was referring to Nathan Sykes but it was actually her ex-beau, Jai Brooks to whom she was referring to.
"I was dating a boy who made me a different person. And my family was like, 'You've lost your light, you are constantly distracted.' If I waited too long to text him back, it was the end of the world. And it was just a very unhealthy relationship," said Ariana.
If there was one thing Grande had to share about Nathan, it was their first date together which was quite sweet and an act of being a gentleman.
"We were going back to his hotel to watch a movie, and he had Laduree macarons and sunflowers waiting -- I love Parisian baked goods, and sunflowers are my favorite flower," shared Grande, adding, "He had taken the DVD player out of the bedroom and into the living room, because he said he didn't want to take me into the bedroom on the first date."
So what other proof is there to prove that the two are still indeed together? A source close to The Wanted singer claimed that he had visited Grande in Los Angeles recently. Also, yesterday Grande sent out a tweet saying: "I'm a fool for you."
On the other hand, Nathan sent out a tweet saying: "So many emojis on my timeline right now I'm so happy." Yet, "Narianators" could be simply reading too much out of their tweets. Hopefully, they are together and as for The Wanted, they aren't splitting up but merely taking a break.
"The band wants to stress to their fans that they will continue on as The Wanted and look forward to many successful projects together in the future. They thank their fans for their continued love and support and look forward to seeing them on tour," states the source.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- The Bachelor Update: Find Out if Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell Are Still With Each Other
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World
- Iran Leader Asks Muslims to Supply Arms to Palestine, Calls Israel ‘Rapacious Wolf’