Justin Bieber's Fall from Fame: Is This the End of His Career?
By Diadem Pambid | January 24, 2014 12:58 PM EST
Justin Bieber is slowly falling from grace and fame following the latest scandal that has rocked his career. Caught under the influence of drugs and marijuana, the Canadian crooner was arrested for over speeding. With the latest DUI on the singer, could this mark the end of his career?
Singer Justin Bieber performs during his Latin America tour concert at the Jockey Club in Asuncion November 6, 2013.
After splitting up from girlfriend of almost three years, Justin Bieber has fallen from grace. It all started with photos of him drinking beer despite being under aged to run-in with the paparazzi. Afterwards, the late entrances to short-cuts in his tours began then come in the brothels and the alleged prostitutes.
Now, the latest includes an investigation with Calabasas cops thanks to an egging attack involving the singer to a DUI arrest. The singer was arrested for over speeding under the influence of alcohol. He was held briefly in Miami jail before being bailed for an amount of $2500.
Rather than looking sullen, the Biebs managed to smile for his mug shot and for his fans waiting outside the Miami jail. While some "Beliebers" are still in denial over what has happened to their idol, some still offer their undying support for the singer. Yet, thanks to Justin's latest antic critics claim this marks the end of his career. In fact, a number of un-"Beliebers" seem to say so including a few celebrities.
"lol and this is only the beginning of the end of his career," writes Roxanne on the report by Ocean Up.
"anyhow as crazy as i am, I don't love laughing at downward spirals. you can love it though," tweets Chrissy Teigen.
Hopefully, Selena and Justin's team does something to help him get out of the rut. If not, this will truly mark the end of his career.
"Everyone around him is urging him to seek help. There is massive concern right now. The concern is we have to figure this out. We have to fix this and do whatever it takes. They think the problem is the people he is hanging out with. He has some issues to work on," says a source to E! News.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Melanoma Could Be Caused By Ageing Genes; Best Diet For Anti-Ageing; Celebrities Who Have Aged Gracefully
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Boxing News 2014: Social Media War Between Boxers Continues As Pacquiao Repeats Comment That Mayweather Acts Like Uneducated Person, While Ignoring ‘Miss Pac Man’ Post
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate