Justin Bieber Smiles for Paparazzi and 'Beliebers' as He Leaves Miami Jail [COMPLETE ARREST STORY]
By Tarun Mazumdar | January 24, 2014 12:56 PM EST
Justin Bieber is a happy boy. He smiled for his ardent followers or "Beliebers" and the paparazzi following his release from the Miami jail. Justin was arrested for DUI and drag racing. To make matters worse, he resisted his arrest.
The Canadian popstar's murder plot has more details after a phone call conversation of the conspirators was released.
On January 23, he got into the SUV in Miami. After the release, Justin Bieber sat on the roof of the SUV and looked at the crowd.
"Everyone around him is urging him to seek help. There is massive concern right now. The concern is we have to figure this out. We have to fix this and do whatever it takes. They think the problem is the people he is hanging out with. He has some issues to work on," says a source to E! News.
Justin has been encouraged to visit a rehab by his team, but he is not ready to listen. Apparently, Milk, Lil Twist and Lil Za have been bad influences on him.
Justin Bieber's Arrest Details
On Thursday, January 23, Justin Bieber was arrested around 4 a.m. on Pine Tree Drive and 26th Street in Miami Beach. According to police, Bieber was drag racing in a yellow Lamborghini after having a fun time with friends at SET Nightclub.
Justin Bieber was with a lot of girls, and there were loads of teenage girls outside the club waiting to get a glimpse of the pop star. At 2 a.m. Bieber left the club with the ladies including Chantel Jeffries. Later, he was pulled over by the police. After failing the sobriety test, he was arrested and charged with DUI, resisting arrest and driving on an expired license.
Justin Bieber admitted that he was under prescribed medication and smoked a lot of marijuana. He also consumed beer.
According to a report on Oceanup.com, Justin's lawyer was furious as he was supposed to be in LA for a case.
"This is just one more milestone in Justin Bieber's path of destruction. [It's] one more indication of his lack of regard for individuals and society. He plays by his own rules. He's supposed to be out here.' He might be filing docs to hold Bieber in contempt of court," said Justin's lawyer.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Cavaliers, LeBron James Flop In First Game Back In Cleveland; New York Knicks, Melo Pull Off Road Upset, 95-90 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Pregnant Kourtney Kardashian Talks About Marrying Scott Disick, Her Pregnancy Cravings and Picking Out Baby Names
- ‘The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies’ Premiere Announcement Plus Spoilers [Watch Video]
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge To Be Available Through T-Mobile In The US
- Five Extreme Drop Tests On BlackBerry Passport Reveals Its Endurance [Watch Video]
- Updated iOS 8 Pangu Untethered Jailbreak Now Fully Works with Cydia: Key Fixes & Mods to Expect
- Ex-Ohio Trooper Pleads Guilty To Issuing Sex as Penalty To Women Motorists