Justin Bieber Smiles for Paparazzi and 'Beliebers' as He Leaves Miami Jail [COMPLETE ARREST STORY]
By Tarun Mazumdar | January 24, 2014 12:56 PM EST
Justin Bieber is a happy boy. He smiled for his ardent followers or "Beliebers" and the paparazzi following his release from the Miami jail. Justin was arrested for DUI and drag racing. To make matters worse, he resisted his arrest.
The Canadian popstar's murder plot has more details after a phone call conversation of the conspirators was released.
On January 23, he got into the SUV in Miami. After the release, Justin Bieber sat on the roof of the SUV and looked at the crowd.
"Everyone around him is urging him to seek help. There is massive concern right now. The concern is we have to figure this out. We have to fix this and do whatever it takes. They think the problem is the people he is hanging out with. He has some issues to work on," says a source to E! News.
Justin has been encouraged to visit a rehab by his team, but he is not ready to listen. Apparently, Milk, Lil Twist and Lil Za have been bad influences on him.
Justin Bieber's Arrest Details
On Thursday, January 23, Justin Bieber was arrested around 4 a.m. on Pine Tree Drive and 26th Street in Miami Beach. According to police, Bieber was drag racing in a yellow Lamborghini after having a fun time with friends at SET Nightclub.
Justin Bieber was with a lot of girls, and there were loads of teenage girls outside the club waiting to get a glimpse of the pop star. At 2 a.m. Bieber left the club with the ladies including Chantel Jeffries. Later, he was pulled over by the police. After failing the sobriety test, he was arrested and charged with DUI, resisting arrest and driving on an expired license.
Justin Bieber admitted that he was under prescribed medication and smoked a lot of marijuana. He also consumed beer.
According to a report on Oceanup.com, Justin's lawyer was furious as he was supposed to be in LA for a case.
"This is just one more milestone in Justin Bieber's path of destruction. [It's] one more indication of his lack of regard for individuals and society. He plays by his own rules. He's supposed to be out here.' He might be filing docs to hold Bieber in contempt of court," said Justin's lawyer.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Reports: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- Travel at Own Risk; Emirates, Qantas Differ on Flying over Iraq Warzone; Emirates Reroutes, Qantas Pushes On
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal