Justin Bieber Smiles for Paparazzi and 'Beliebers' as He Leaves Miami Jail [COMPLETE ARREST STORY]
By Tarun Mazumdar | January 24, 2014 12:56 PM EST
Justin Bieber is a happy boy. He smiled for his ardent followers or "Beliebers" and the paparazzi following his release from the Miami jail. Justin was arrested for DUI and drag racing. To make matters worse, he resisted his arrest.
The Canadian popstar's murder plot has more details after a phone call conversation of the conspirators was released.
On January 23, he got into the SUV in Miami. After the release, Justin Bieber sat on the roof of the SUV and looked at the crowd.
"Everyone around him is urging him to seek help. There is massive concern right now. The concern is we have to figure this out. We have to fix this and do whatever it takes. They think the problem is the people he is hanging out with. He has some issues to work on," says a source to E! News.
Justin has been encouraged to visit a rehab by his team, but he is not ready to listen. Apparently, Milk, Lil Twist and Lil Za have been bad influences on him.
Justin Bieber's Arrest Details
On Thursday, January 23, Justin Bieber was arrested around 4 a.m. on Pine Tree Drive and 26th Street in Miami Beach. According to police, Bieber was drag racing in a yellow Lamborghini after having a fun time with friends at SET Nightclub.
Justin Bieber was with a lot of girls, and there were loads of teenage girls outside the club waiting to get a glimpse of the pop star. At 2 a.m. Bieber left the club with the ladies including Chantel Jeffries. Later, he was pulled over by the police. After failing the sobriety test, he was arrested and charged with DUI, resisting arrest and driving on an expired license.
Justin Bieber admitted that he was under prescribed medication and smoked a lot of marijuana. He also consumed beer.
According to a report on Oceanup.com, Justin's lawyer was furious as he was supposed to be in LA for a case.
"This is just one more milestone in Justin Bieber's path of destruction. [It's] one more indication of his lack of regard for individuals and society. He plays by his own rules. He's supposed to be out here.' He might be filing docs to hold Bieber in contempt of court," said Justin's lawyer.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date