Justin Bieber Smiles for Paparazzi and 'Beliebers' as He Leaves Miami Jail [COMPLETE ARREST STORY]
By Tarun Mazumdar | January 24, 2014 12:56 PM EST
Justin Bieber is a happy boy. He smiled for his ardent followers or "Beliebers" and the paparazzi following his release from the Miami jail. Justin was arrested for DUI and drag racing. To make matters worse, he resisted his arrest.
The Canadian popstar's murder plot has more details after a phone call conversation of the conspirators was released.
On January 23, he got into the SUV in Miami. After the release, Justin Bieber sat on the roof of the SUV and looked at the crowd.
"Everyone around him is urging him to seek help. There is massive concern right now. The concern is we have to figure this out. We have to fix this and do whatever it takes. They think the problem is the people he is hanging out with. He has some issues to work on," says a source to E! News.
Justin has been encouraged to visit a rehab by his team, but he is not ready to listen. Apparently, Milk, Lil Twist and Lil Za have been bad influences on him.
Justin Bieber's Arrest Details
On Thursday, January 23, Justin Bieber was arrested around 4 a.m. on Pine Tree Drive and 26th Street in Miami Beach. According to police, Bieber was drag racing in a yellow Lamborghini after having a fun time with friends at SET Nightclub.
Justin Bieber was with a lot of girls, and there were loads of teenage girls outside the club waiting to get a glimpse of the pop star. At 2 a.m. Bieber left the club with the ladies including Chantel Jeffries. Later, he was pulled over by the police. After failing the sobriety test, he was arrested and charged with DUI, resisting arrest and driving on an expired license.
Justin Bieber admitted that he was under prescribed medication and smoked a lot of marijuana. He also consumed beer.
According to a report on Oceanup.com, Justin's lawyer was furious as he was supposed to be in LA for a case.
"This is just one more milestone in Justin Bieber's path of destruction. [It's] one more indication of his lack of regard for individuals and society. He plays by his own rules. He's supposed to be out here.' He might be filing docs to hold Bieber in contempt of court," said Justin's lawyer.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate