Justin Bieber Smiles for Paparazzi and 'Beliebers' as He Leaves Miami Jail [COMPLETE ARREST STORY]
By Tarun Mazumdar | January 24, 2014 12:56 PM EST
Justin Bieber is a happy boy. He smiled for his ardent followers or "Beliebers" and the paparazzi following his release from the Miami jail. Justin was arrested for DUI and drag racing. To make matters worse, he resisted his arrest.
The Canadian popstar's murder plot has more details after a phone call conversation of the conspirators was released.
On January 23, he got into the SUV in Miami. After the release, Justin Bieber sat on the roof of the SUV and looked at the crowd.
"Everyone around him is urging him to seek help. There is massive concern right now. The concern is we have to figure this out. We have to fix this and do whatever it takes. They think the problem is the people he is hanging out with. He has some issues to work on," says a source to E! News.
Justin has been encouraged to visit a rehab by his team, but he is not ready to listen. Apparently, Milk, Lil Twist and Lil Za have been bad influences on him.
Justin Bieber's Arrest Details
On Thursday, January 23, Justin Bieber was arrested around 4 a.m. on Pine Tree Drive and 26th Street in Miami Beach. According to police, Bieber was drag racing in a yellow Lamborghini after having a fun time with friends at SET Nightclub.
Justin Bieber was with a lot of girls, and there were loads of teenage girls outside the club waiting to get a glimpse of the pop star. At 2 a.m. Bieber left the club with the ladies including Chantel Jeffries. Later, he was pulled over by the police. After failing the sobriety test, he was arrested and charged with DUI, resisting arrest and driving on an expired license.
Justin Bieber admitted that he was under prescribed medication and smoked a lot of marijuana. He also consumed beer.
According to a report on Oceanup.com, Justin's lawyer was furious as he was supposed to be in LA for a case.
"This is just one more milestone in Justin Bieber's path of destruction. [It's] one more indication of his lack of regard for individuals and society. He plays by his own rules. He's supposed to be out here.' He might be filing docs to hold Bieber in contempt of court," said Justin's lawyer.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft
- Nuclear War: Putin Certain To Launch Battle To Avoid Corruption Charges, Whistleblower Claims